Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#962627 - 08/10/16 08:56 AM Re: Trump and Hobbes [Re: ]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Originally Posted By: RICH G
People are truely dumber today than ever before in the history of humanity.

Well how else can you explain the top candidates in this election cycle?

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#962630 - 08/10/16 09:11 AM Re: Trump and Hobbes [Re: Todd]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

I watched that documentary, it's terrible what Obama did to our country.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#962635 - 08/10/16 10:21 AM Re: Trump and Hobbes [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Originally Posted By: RICH G
but I desire to see the Mafia called the US government fall,

So all this time while you've been warning us of America's impending doom, you were actually just projecting your own wet dream.

What a dickhead.

That is the entirety of the Prepper/Fruitcake mindset.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#962641 - 08/10/16 02:15 PM Re: Trump and Hobbes [Re: The Trumpster]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: The Trumpster

What an idiot you are!!!!!!!!! Where the fuk have you been living? The economy is booming unless you're a lazy fuk who doesn't work and blames it on Obama. The interest rates and unemployment are at an all time low. The auto manufacturers are kicking ass. Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, the major banks and all of the other rip off big business are showing record profits with the exception of the rip off oil companies. He took care of Bin Laden, DEPORTED 1.4 million illegal aliens and killed more terrorist leaders in his term than any other president. You're just another example of an uninformed dumb ass that has no fuking clue! Oh I forgot, he took your guns away didn't he? No he didn't because he never said he would.

It's people like you who have no idea of what you're talking about that are pulling us down. You and a few other screw balls on this site are so off base and it's sickening. What I find incredibly ironic is that not one of you "Trump's Chumps" have said anything intelligent for months just like Trump. Maybe you and the rest of the "Trump's Chumps Club" can use your hands better than your brains so you pull Trump's foot out his mouth on a daily basis. Then he can help you do the same if the fat pig has the stamina. You fit into his base...white, uneducated and bigoted. How do I know you're uneducated? YOU MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS! Yes I'm white and yes I carry a gun. Am I a liberal? No fuking way. Am I a Republican? No fuking way. The truth is what counts and you don't know it.

#962643 - 08/10/16 02:26 PM Re: Trump and Hobbes [Re: gooybob]
chinookie Offline
Parr

Loc: Portland, OR
Originally Posted By: gooybob

What an idiot you are!!!!!!!!! Where the fuk have you been living? The economy is booming unless you're a lazy fuk who doesn't work and blames it on Obama. The interest rates and unemployment are at an all time low. The auto manufacturers are kicking ass. Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, the major banks and all of the other rip off big business are showing record profits with the exception of the rip off oil companies. He took care of Bin Laden, DEPORTED 1.4 million illegal aliens and killed more terrorist leaders in his term than any other president. You're just another example of an uninformed dumb ass that has no fuking clue! Oh I forgot, he took your guns away didn't he? No he didn't because he never said he would.

It's people like you who have no idea of what you're talking about that are pulling us down. You and a few other screw balls on this site are so off base and it's sickening. What I find incredibly ironic is that not one of you "Trump's Chumps" have said anything intelligent for months just like Trump. Maybe you and the rest of the "Trump's Chumps Club" can use your hands better than your brains so you pull Trump's foot out his mouth on a daily basis. Then he can help you do the same if the fat pig has the stamina. You fit into his base...white, uneducated and bigoted. How do I know you're uneducated? YOU MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS! Yes I'm white and yes I carry a gun. Am I a liberal? No fuking way. Am I a Republican? No fuking way. The truth is what counts and you don't know it.

Most intelligent statement I've heard in quite a while!

#962647 - 08/10/16 03:44 PM Re: Trump and Hobbes [Re: Todd]
RICH G
Unregistered

If you believe the line on the econemy is anything more than a fabricated lie then you are in serious trouble both mentally and economicly. The world econemy is frucked and destined to completely collapse very soon, billions of people are going to die and world war is about to be instigated by the West to cover for the crimes committed agianst the American and European people.

This thing was started by Ford and each president has done their part along the way, Bush had the job of 911, Barrys job was to anger the people and turn them agianst each other, Hillary's job is to drop the hammer.

#962648 - 08/10/16 03:46 PM Re: Trump and Hobbes [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

"killed more terrorist leaders in his term than any other president"

Was killing terrorist leaders even a sport before Odumbo's terms??

#962650 - 08/10/16 03:51 PM Re: Trump and Hobbes [Re: Todd]
RICH G
Unregistered

We are ready and ignorant as ever to be brought to our knees. You are the poster child Chinookie, be proud of your libtard dumfuckry. You too Gooyspouge.

#962653 - 08/10/16 04:00 PM Re: Trump and Hobbes [Re: Todd]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
I bet Evo works more than Rich G.

#962766 - 08/13/16 03:36 PM Re: Trump and Hobbes [Re: gooybob]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Originally Posted By: gooybob

What the fuk did you just fuking say about me, you little loser? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump University, and I’ve been involved in numerous hot bids on NYC real estates, and I have over 300 confirmed deals. I am trained in gorilla undercutting and I’m the top mogul in the entire US real estate agencies. You are nothing to me but just another loser. I will outcompete the fuk out of you with energy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fuking words. You think you can get away with saying that schit to me over the Internet? Think again, dummy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lawyers across the USA and your attorney is being contacted right now so you better prepare for the lawsuit, liar. The court date that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fuking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can negotiate with you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in the art of the deal, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Trump Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable assets off the face of the continent, you low-energy loser. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “libelous” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fuking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dummy. I will schit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fuking stumped, kiddo.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bob, Mike Abbott
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 461 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63787 Topics
645452 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |