Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#962701 - 08/11/16 07:59 PM Julian Assange and his source
RICH G
Unregistered

Assange told Dutch TV that Seth Rich was the DNC leak and not Russian intelligence. Allegedly Seth was going to meet with the FBI the morning he was murdered to give an interview related to a Clinton investigation.

DC Metro says that the murder was a robbery yet his wallet with cash, credit cards and his car keys were still on his person, so there is no evidence supporting a robbery.

Democrats and republicans alike should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to support the "establishment" which clearly will do whatever it can to protect corruption, even when it means murdering their own to protect their power.

Disgusting!!

#962702 - 08/11/16 08:28 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I'm thinking you might want to think about laying low, Rich.

All this posting you do is bound to garner some attention from the NSA, the FBI, the Secret Service, and who knows who else.

I bet the house slaps you hear are actually some sort of clandestine surveillance operation to read your thoughts and gather information about you and the people you associate with. Have you seen or heard anything strange - other than the regular gnomes and sasquatches - that could be government agencies keeping an eye on you?

Keep on your toes, and keep the info flowing to us.

I'm banking on this coming Tuesday not being the Tuesday. I have some sh!t I need to get done this weekend, and don't really have time to prepare. So holler right away if you get any dope on which Tuesday it will be.

Thanks

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#962703 - 08/11/16 09:36 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
if you know so much contact the fbi

#962708 - 08/12/16 07:00 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

You should be agreeing with me instead of mocking me. You do nothing accept make yourselves look foolish at this point, the evidence of curruption is so obvious any denial or lack of being critical says your OK with it. This is a no win situation for you if you continue to agree with curruption.

#962710 - 08/12/16 08:10 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Rich quit spreading these rumors for Gods sake.

#962715 - 08/12/16 09:12 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Don't you guys watch the news? Do you have any idea what's going on?

How come you can't see what these peoples true character is, why are you so easily fooled? Maybe most people just have a dark heart and gladly follow evil, because it's easier to do that than hold yourself accountable to a high standard.

Edited by RICH G (08/12/16 09:16 AM)

#962716 - 08/12/16 09:22 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

It is true that there are very few "decent" people anymore, but I always have thought that the majority strived to do good and be better, even though they continuously stumble and fall. Truth is, my optimism makes me foolish, I should just admit the truth that there is no hope.

#962721 - 08/12/16 10:24 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Who was mocking?

#962722 - 08/12/16 10:33 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Don't worry Rich.

These are the same kind of people that back in the day would have put you down for proposing that the earth was round even if they could look out on the horizon and see it wasn't flat.

Long after your death they will name a holiday after you.

Anyone here have any good suggestions for the holiday's name?

#962723 - 08/12/16 10:51 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Kwanzadan?

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#962724 - 08/12/16 11:00 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
stonefish Online   content
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Rich,
Will you be attending Mason Co Bunkerfest this weekend?
It runs through next Tuesday.
SF

#962735 - 08/12/16 02:10 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I stay out of Mason County as much as possible..

#962736 - 08/12/16 02:34 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
stonefish Online   content
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Originally Posted By: RICH G
I stay out of Mason County as much as possible..

You're missing out...that is prime Squatch hunting dirt.
SF

#962746 - 08/12/16 07:43 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I don't look for Squatch anymore, I found out what I needed to. no sense in replicating what you've already done over and over without being able to move forward.

I watched the new Pete's Dragon today. Robert Redford is in the movie and talks about his Dragon encounter 30 years earlier. he said that he tried to convince people for years and finally he realized that he couldn't but that after that day he saw everything a little differently, there was a little magic in everything and that all he would tell people is that just because you don't see it does not mean it's not there, just have an open mind....

#962753 - 08/13/16 08:16 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I dont. The truth is I know much more than you, and the probability is you will never know or understand what I do. The closest you will get is what you see in movies or read in fairy tales.

#962760 - 08/13/16 12:15 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

The crazy thing is, even though I am 1/10th of 1%, I am correct in my views. What I know is what I know, it is what it is. The things I have found out are things we as humans are not supposed to have knowledge of, but I figured it out.... Maybe I had a little help... Maybe I was guided, or just maybe my nature and persistence took me to a place where I had to be given some of the answers that I seeked, because I was driven and relentless, I would not give up or stop until I recieved was I was seeking. atleast I found enough to stop me from looking further.

Bigfoot was a doorway which I entered, when I found myself on the other side I had recieved more than I had asked for. now I no longer seek because I already know more than I want to and not just about bigfoot.

#962761 - 08/13/16 12:28 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

My eyes were opened, I would not call that a detachment from reality, I would call it entering the light.

You ever heard he term, "the path is narrow and the road difficult, few will find it". I am the few, I am the very few. The consequence is I have lost my innocence as a human being, part of the Vail was lifted, we are supposed to go through this life blind knowing nothing accept right vs wrong and free will to choose. Now I understand the full consequence of making the wrong choice, and the blessings of the right ones the chain of events it causes both good and bad. It's a push and a pull every living thing and non living thig has an energy which impacts everything around it. good attracts good and bad attracts bad.

#962762 - 08/13/16 12:43 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Just being a cop will open ones eyes to the abuse of power the government perpetuates against its citizens.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#962763 - 08/13/16 01:08 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

,=]-[08977890p-[=\
[p0y67ut54r

#962768 - 08/13/16 04:13 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Does anything even qualify as shocking anymore when it comes to Crooked Hillary and Obama? This isn't the first time, former President Bill "Rapin" Clinton's dominatrix, Crooked Hillary, has literally gotten away with murder, and if she gets into office, it certainly won't be the last. She has blood on her hands and blood on her wherever.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (stonefish, 20 Gage, 1 invisible), 1078 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645295 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |