THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#963298 - 08/23/16 02:44 PM The Clinton foundation is how dirty?
RICH G
Unregistered

So we learn today that the Clinton Foundation has taken hundreds of millions from foreign governments and individuals to directly influence government offices while both Bill and Hillary held high level positions of government office/service.

Anybody want to defend that?

Why are they and their staffs not in jail?

#963300 - 08/23/16 03:04 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

All this going on while Monica blew the whistle a few times.

#963301 - 08/23/16 03:20 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
How dirty is the Clinton Foundation? About as dirty as Billy Jeff smeared in his own schit taking the Lord's name in vain and reading out of Atlas Shrugged while having unprotected sex with an underage AIDS infested tranny gnome while Bill Cosby slips a Jello pudding pop in his ass in the back of Jeffrey Epstein's "rape" plane, the "Lolita Express," while high on cocaine after banging 7 gram rocks with Charlie Sheen, who is filming and saying "winning," oh and also there's a Sasquatch sized monkey flinging it's schit at them...

...so in other words, about as dirty as Todd's browser history.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#963304 - 08/23/16 04:16 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

trumpster,

Thats pretty dirty but I think they fully own it.

By the way you've done a great job converting most of the libtards on this site to "Trumpeteers". The poll is evidence of that.

#963306 - 08/23/16 04:28 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I said months ago this would lead to her demise.

- Albert Einstein.

#963313 - 08/23/16 06:06 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

[Bleeeeep!] I hope so. the news media is finally starting to refer to her as currupt now not just FOX. Fox is the only one saying what she has done is criminal, but hopefully the next emails released will allow the other outlets to take the next step and call her criminal as well.

if the Clintons go down, they will takes most of DC with them. I think that's why Obama won't allow anything to really happen. the Clinton Dead pool is a Scarry thing, I'm sure especially if you have been part of their stuff.

#963323 - 08/24/16 09:31 AM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/army-slide-lists-clinton-as-insider-threat/article/2599956

An Army training presentation lists the woman who could be the next commander in chief as an insider threat, underneath the sailor who carried out the Navy Yard shooting.

A photo posted to the U.S. Army W.T.F! Moments Facebook page on Sunday shows an unclassified Army training slide on insider threats and handling classified information. An Army spokesman has since confirmed that the image is authentic.

On the slide are six photos, including one of Hillary Clinton, who sent classified information using her personal server.

The other photos show retired Gen. David Petraeus, who gave classified information to his biographer and mistress; Nidal Hasan, who carried out the Fort Hood shooting; Edward Snowden, a former NSA contractor who exposed classified information before seeking asylum in Russia; Aaron Alexis, the Navy Yard shooter; and Chelsea Manning, who gave classified information to WikiLeaks.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#963331 - 08/24/16 11:30 AM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
I think there is some real danger with Hilary and the continued leaking of emails. What scares me is that if there really is some damaging stuff on either Trump or Clinton, it may best serve the holder to wait until after the election to release it. This could lead to further division in our country and, depending how bad it is, throw our country in chaos. To think that any potentially damaging information would be released prior to the election is just wishful thinking.
I am not saying there is anything, just that the potential damage if there is could be scary. It probably would be best for our country to go all out in attempt to find what is out there and release anything they find as quickly as possible,no matter how bad it is, rather than risk having it come out later. Hopefully they have done this and concluded nothing that bad exists.

#963334 - 08/24/16 12:05 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: Sol Duc]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
RichG and I said on Tuesday this would lead to her demise.

Fixed that for you.

#963341 - 08/24/16 01:01 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
steely slammer Offline
Three Time Spawner

they all have been crooked and stuff one way or another.. but in this day and age its easier to get caught..

so who to vote for???? Hillie or Donny ??? both will screw this country up worst than it already is...

mainly region 6

#963344 - 08/24/16 03:47 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: steely slammer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: steely slammer
they all have been crooked and stuff one way or another.. but in this day and age its easier to get caught..

so who to vote for???? Hillie or Donny ??? both will screw this country up worst than it already is...

I would argue which one stands the best chance of repealing Citizens United.

#963346 - 08/24/16 05:28 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: Illahee]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
This Citizens United?

The same one that is helping to expose the Clintons for what they are? I suppose that she might have an axe to grind with them, however even if the populace of this country is foolish enough to let her near the White House again she would not have the power to repeal the Citizens United ruling.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#963349 - 08/24/16 06:34 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

If it has anything to do with emails or Benghazi, I don't give a flyingfuck.

#963353 - 08/24/16 07:01 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: Illahee]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Do you mean, if it challenges my beliefs I don't give a flyingfuck?

#963354 - 08/24/16 07:02 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

If I were you Spanky, I'd be far more worried about losing control of the House and Senate.
Supreme Court appointments will take care of Citizens United.

#963357 - 08/24/16 07:26 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I see the Republican't party coming apart at the seems.

#963359 - 08/24/16 08:41 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: RowVsWade]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/army-slide-lists-clinton-as-insider-threat/article/2599956

An Army training presentation lists the woman who could be the next commander in chief as an insider threat, underneath the sailor who carried out the Navy Yard shooting.

A photo posted to the U.S. Army W.T.F! Moments Facebook page on Sunday shows an unclassified Army training slide on insider threats and handling classified information. An Army spokesman has since confirmed that the image is authentic.

On the slide are six photos, including one of Hillary Clinton, who sent classified information using her personal server.

The other photos show retired Gen. David Petraeus, who gave classified information to his biographer and mistress; Nidal Hasan, who carried out the Fort Hood shooting; Edward Snowden, a former NSA contractor who exposed classified information before seeking asylum in Russia; Aaron Alexis, the Navy Yard shooter; and Chelsea Manning, who gave classified information to WikiLeaks.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#963361 - 08/24/16 09:26 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
She'll take care of that when she's CIC.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#963363 - 08/24/16 09:52 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: Dan S.]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

That certainly could happen, the voting public has proven itself to be woefully ignorant.

#963539 - 08/29/16 02:37 PM Re: The Clinton foundation is how dirty? [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Illahee
coming apart at the seems.

Solid work. thumbs

Speaking of Billary, the U.S. Army confirmed they made a PowerPoint training slide that has a pic of Billary and lists her as a "insider threat". She's pictured with such notables as Snowden, Bradleychelsea Manning, the Ft. Hood terrorist and Petraeus.

Hank, Hank, Hank, do the research on Trump and his criminal activities. There is no one that is more sleazy, dishonest, and creepy than Donald Trump. And, as he slips farther and farther down the pit he just gets more ridiculous. He is grasping at anything he can find. He hires sleaze to work for him and to match his sleazy actions. He is not and never will be qualified to be the president of this or any other country.
Also, all of you geniuses need to realize something. The Clinton Foundation does charitable work. They cannot and are not taking money from the foundation. So what do they have to gain? They aren't using the money for self-gratification. I know that's a big word for some of you Trump chumps. That means they aren't keeping money from donations. Hillary an insider threat? Just when I think you may have a brain you go and do the Trump conspiracy type crap. No Clinton has ever been regarded like that by the military. You buy into the most ridiculous [Bleeeeep!]. You and some of the other misguided knuckleheads are starting to lean closer and closer towards Rich G's outrageous BS.
Hopefully some day you will all decide to learn how to read and to read the truth as much as it goes against your shallow and closed thinking. Just like the shallow and dishonest NRA adds. They claim Hillary wants to take away your second amendment rights. Just like Obama did...right? She has NEVER said anything of the sort and neither did he but you and the other misguided knuckleheads absolutely think she did. Can you or anyone else show us where that was said? Nope. I'm afraid for my country because of the WHOLESALE IGNORANCE permeating it. Just watch one of Trump's gatherings. It's obvious there very few fully formed brains in the audience. Just a lot of low IQ's.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (DrifterWA), 586 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |