THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 52 of 81 < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#968629 - 11/22/16 05:27 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Paul Krause
Deron Cherry
Ken Houston
Larry Wilson
Willie Wood

All much better players than Tatum

Reed will be 1st ballot HOF

You must be as old as Hank. <grin>

- Albert Einstein.

#968632 - 11/22/16 05:31 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I never said he was the best...

He was the hardest hitting safety tho...

#968633 - 11/22/16 05:33 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

It would be hard to argue that Kam will go down as being the hardest hitting safety of all time. Physics alone don't lie....6' 3" 240 pounds of nasty hitting you at full speed. He can take over a game much like Lawrence Taylor did. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#968642 - 11/22/16 07:17 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Different game now so hard to measure today's players to players of yesteryear.
The hits that were legal then might get you banned now.
Rodney Harrison was probably the last guy in the league to get away with that type of play and he was still getting popped for it while playing.

Having seen both Easley and Lott play from field level, both were great players.
SF

#968645 - 11/22/16 07:36 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Banned User

Reed will be 1st ballot HOF

No doubt. I read a stat about him a while back that blew my mind. It was about his career interception return yardage which was something like 7 yards average per game which is more yards than most offensive players average per game in their career.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#968649 - 11/22/16 07:53 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

When you say offensive player's, you're surely not talking about receivers or Running backs, QB's or kickers. The only thing left are O lineman. I don't get the math?

- Albert Einstein.

#968650 - 11/22/16 07:53 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: stonefish]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: stonefish
Different game now so hard to measure today's players to players of yesteryear.
The hits that were legal then might get you banned now.
Rodney Harrison was probably the last guy in the league to get away with that type of play and he was still getting popped for it while playing.

Having seen both Easley and Lott play from field level, both were great players.
SF

Bronco Nagurski would have been fined into bankruptcy....

#968657 - 11/22/16 08:58 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
When you say offensive player's, you're surely not talking about receivers or Running backs, QB's or kickers. The only thing left are O lineman. I don't get the math?

Yes I am talking about those guys. Specifically the people who the balls he was intercepting were being thrown at. Obviously I'm not talking stars an most starters.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#968665 - 11/22/16 10:10 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I don't understand what you're saying, maybe I need some sleep. tired

- Albert Einstein.

#968838 - 11/26/16 02:01 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

This Alabama O line is better than the Hawks. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#968846 - 11/26/16 03:28 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

Don't feel bad - the Alabama O-line is better than 75% of NFL O-lines. Their D-line is about the same, if not better. They give up about 75 yards rushing per game. They are a PROGRAM...a complete machine. I hate it.

#968847 - 11/26/16 04:28 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: NickD90

Don't feel bad - the Alabama O-line is better than 75% of NFL O-lines. Their D-line is about the same, if not better. They give up about 75 yards rushing per game. They are a PROGRAM...a complete machine. I hate it.

The Hawks got their # 1 run stopper in division one last year, Jarred Allen from the tide. That's why we let Mebane go. Allen can also get to the QB once in a while, while Mebane just moved double teams straight up the field.

We also got the best blocking TE in Div # 1 in Vannett, but he's been dinged up, due to be back next game I believe. I don't think Willson will be back next year.

- Albert Einstein.

#968871 - 11/27/16 01:21 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

What a joke, WTF isn't Sherman shadowing Evans??? Frank Clark wiffed on a possible sack of 20 yards. They need to pull their asses out their heads, including Carroll. mad

- Albert Einstein.

#968872 - 11/27/16 01:32 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Need more heat on Jimmis.

#968873 - 11/27/16 01:33 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Nice Sherman..this team has no heart or energy. What a JOKE. Still early but looks like we're going to get throttled. They keep this up, it's time to rest RW.

- Albert Einstein.

#968876 - 11/27/16 01:59 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

This is the worst I've ever seen RW look. Holds the ball too long, his passes aren't even close....terrible. There's lots of time left, but J F C get it together.

- Albert Einstein.

#968877 - 11/27/16 02:01 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Sherman gets burned again and then whines because of the no call when there wasn't one. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#968879 - 11/27/16 02:12 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

RW....GET RID OF THE FARKING BALL GD IT!

- Albert Einstein.

#968880 - 11/27/16 02:24 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

You should really get some friends, SD.

#968881 - 11/27/16 02:33 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

No heart, playing like they're packing it up. Don't be such a homer Reef Punk. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

Page 52 of 81 < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1098 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |