THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#972630 - 02/05/17 12:03 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. ***** [Re: Capt. Quint]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Originally Posted By: Capt. Quint
Next time I encounter a sasquatch...

ima grab it in the pu$$y...

You don't have to censor yourself. You can go ahead and say pussy. We president now.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#972742 - 02/07/17 08:18 AM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Mt Rainier National Park reeks of moist Goretex.

#972763 - 02/07/17 12:15 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Isn't it it ironic that the latest conservative move is to call people snowflakes?

First as Stam pointed out, it sounds gay.

Second, the argument is basically you aren't special but I am. That's a real deep one there "conservatives".

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#972769 - 02/07/17 12:49 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

What ever happened to the Snow Bunny???

#972771 - 02/07/17 01:53 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: In Rich's Garden
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy
Isn't it it ironic that the latest conservative move is to call people snowflakes?

First as Stam pointed out, it sounds gay.

Second, the argument is basically you aren't special but I am. That's a real deep one there "conservatives".

Of course it sounds gay, the purpose is to mock the "spesschul wittle smowflake ewerywun gets a twophy" mentality. The self esteem movement has been using the snowflake metaphor extensively and this is an attempt to ridicule it.

What calling someone a snowflake is saying is this: Just about everyone under the age of thirty-five is an entitled, unhappy, lazy, shallow, egomaniacal monster. At least that's what they say. They, of course, are pretty much anyone over the age of thirty-five. They are also pretty accurate in their description of millenials. This has become something of a problem for our society. The Self-Esteem Movement was the catalyst for the shift in cultural norms and values that has ruined an entire generation. Everyone was suddenly a special and unique little snowflake. Trophies were mandatory. Success became an expectation. We have been corrupted by self-esteem. The argument basically is: You are not special. Neither am I.

Sometimes humor is the only thing that can wake people up from their dogmatic slumber and log off their bigoted SWJ facebook echo chamber or narcissistic instashit feed for only a few minutes and maybe have a single original thought or feeling that wasn't inserted in their minds by someone else and think for themselves for at least one brief moment of their lives. Or nah, it's just gay, that's probably it, gnomesayin?

#972772 - 02/07/17 02:01 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time

We were calling you "guys" retards but that's offensive to retards because they are actually worth something. A single snowflake isn't worth a chit and it takes a lot of snowflakes to become a PIA.

What would like us to call you Wheezy?

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#972775 - 02/07/17 02:11 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: RowVsWade]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade

We were calling you "guys" retards but that's offensive to retards because they are actually worth something. A single snowflake isn't worth a chit and it takes a lot of snowflakes to become a PIA.

What would like us to call you Wheezy?

A conservative cuz that's what I am.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#972776 - 02/07/17 02:12 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

You guys that blame self esteem for the worlds problems are just dumb dumb dumb.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#972777 - 02/07/17 02:18 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

You guys that blame self esteem for the worlds problems are just dumb dumb dumb.

Thank you for the time you spent on that thoughtful response to my argument. Your argument is so logically valid and is in no way an ad hominem attack or a textbook example of a narcissistic defense to a perceived threat to the narcissist's self-esteem. Here is your trophy: Thanks for enlightening me with your wisdom, no longer will I be so dumb and gay, you have completely brought me over to your side. I knew you could do it, wise young friend!

#972779 - 02/07/17 02:34 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: Gnomesayin]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin

Thank you for the time you spent on that thoughtful response to my argument. Your argument is so logically valid and is in no way an ad hominem attack or a textbook example of a narcissistic defense to a perceived threat to the narcissist's self-esteem. Here is your trophy: Thanks for enlightening me with your wisdom, no longer will I be so dumb and gay, you have completely brought me over to your side. I knew you could do it, wise young friend!

Lol I don't have the time to write a text book like you. I agree with nearly everything you have posted BTW. No wisdom here just a dumb punk millennial conservative.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#972780 - 02/07/17 02:45 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Lol I don't have the time to write a text book like you. I agree with nearly everything you have posted BTW. No wisdom here just a dumb punk millennial conservative.

I was sure that you'd agree with me telling you how wise you are. Agreeing with everything I have posted is not quite the same thing as having an original thought, but thanks for your efforts. I know that you lack the writings skills to compose anything longer than a tweet or text message, so I was not actually expecting a text book length response. But I do appreciate and am impressed that, unlike most millennials, you have the enough patience that you were able to concentrate long enough to use your reading skills to read something so deep and long as my text book like posts.

#972782 - 02/07/17 03:05 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Thanks Stam.

Obviously these afterbirth eaten baby rapers have no appreciation for Snow Bunnies.

#972787 - 02/07/17 04:41 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Hey gnome,

I am not wise nor am I above average intelligence. If you knew me, you'd know I'm down to earth and respectful and know I don't know [Bleeeeep!].

I do get real annoyed with the pieces of [Bleeeeep!] in America these day, some that are on this board, who think they are wise and know everything unlike group A or B or C.

That's why the snow flake thing bothers me, because all these fuckin know it all "conservative" [Bleeeeep!] who think they are wise are telling off these other groups.

Do you get the irony?

It's sad that people think some other group is all this or all that. This behavior is something I wish our society had given up long ago.

For example, some of you [Bleeeeep!] think I'm a liberal this or snowflake or retard that, yet I vote republican regularly. I do not subscribe to a party. Because I value original thinking and not choosing a colored box (like you).

You [Bleeeeep!] think I'm a libtard because I disagree with something you say, therefore I I must be in this box and ascribe by all that these values and must be your opposition.

Some of you "conservative" hacks are just as bad as the millennials you think you know and you despise so much.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#972789 - 02/07/17 04:53 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Let me tweet it to you like all the hip kids talk these days...

>never implied u wuz a liberal
>the sole thing I know is that u are a social media cockshiner
>so I assumed prolly a millennial aka generation snowflake
>snowflake thing refers to social media cockshining millenial lack of thinking
>generation snowflake was created by over-protecting people when they were children
>cuz precious little snowflakes are precious little snowflakes
>both liberals and conservatives do it cuz turns out not all millenial snowflakes are liberals
>liberal millenail snowflakes have bigoted SWJ facebook echo chambers
>conservative millenial snowflakes have neo-Nazi pepe the frog facebook echo chambers
>snowflake irony is ironic but instead of lol @ irony, u mad
>u mad cuz u find that offensive
>easily taking offense is part of the problem
>gnomesayin?

#972790 - 02/07/17 05:04 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Gnome, once again I agree with nearly everything you just posted except you still wrong about me and many of my peers. I am very paranoid and don't use Facebook or any social media besides this website. Many millennialist like me own guns and are paranoid. We have a lot in common with the crazed conservatives. But we also may wear tight black pants on some occasions. Just for the puss though. wink

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#972791 - 02/07/17 05:07 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I am ALSO very paranoid and don't use Facebook or any social media besides this website.

Sorry I was wrong to characterize you as a social media user. I assumed you were due to your offense to snowflake but in my defense I only know you from your posts on this website. Obviously not all millennials are like that but most are, turns out you are a reactionary contrarian but a minority of your generation. So, if you aren't a social media snowflake, then why take offense to the term when we are trying to shame them into being more like you?

Calling people snowflakes in an extension of this idea:

"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else... You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. We're all part of the same compost heap."

People called my generation slackers, cynical, disaffected and selfish. The labeled us Post-Boomers, Baby Busters, New Lost Generation, Latch-key kids, MTV Generation, the 13th Generation but what finally stuck was Generation X, describing an undefinable variable. Now you don't hear any bitching about us but instead we are described as active, happy, achieving a work-life balance and having the most entrepreneurial tendencies. Why did this happen? Because, nobody told us we were special, we didn't have helicopter parents constantly fawning over us--they just handed us a key and left us on our own to "do our own thing" because they were "busy" with something clearly more important than ourselves. If we wanted a trophy, we had to earn it. Pretty sure generation snowflake is not going to be as positively described in midlife. If generation snowflake wants respect, they have to earn it. Clearly they have not yet done so. When generation snowflake does something worthwhile rather than just circlejerk over themselves, they can start earning respect. PS. Boomers don't have much respect either, they are universally hated by their own parents generation and also by Generation X for much the same reason millenials are. Boomers are like millennials in many ways, except the millennial just turned the boomer bullschit up to an 11. You know 11, it's the number of the dial past 10.

As for skinny jeans, all I will say is that somehow I was able and still am able to get plenty of puss in my men's fit carhartt blue jeans. But then again I prefer quality polite women with long natural hair, skinny waist, big tits and nice ass who likes a man in man's jeans rather than some blue haired, short haired, fatty with hipster glasses covered in tattoos and bizarre tribal piercings with a nasty personality ranting on about "muh feelz" and "muh privilege" and who prefers the androgynous metrosexual who wears women's clothes. Skinny jeans are the physical manifestation of everything wrong with your generation. I'm going to stop now because the skinny jean rant would be a never ending wall of text, gnomesayin?

#972792 - 02/07/17 05:17 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: Gnomesayin]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin
Let me tweet it to you like all the hip kids talk these days...

>never implied u wuz a liberal
>the sole thing I know is that u are a social media cockshiner
>so I assumed prolly a millennial aka generation snowflake
>snowflake thing refers to social media cockshining millenial lack of thinking
>generation snowflake was created by over-protecting people when they were children
>cuz precious little snowflakes are precious little snowflakes
>both liberals and conservatives do it cuz turns out not all millenial snowflakes are liberals
>liberal millenail snowflakes have bigoted SWJ facebook echo chambers
>conservative millenial snowflakes have neo-Nazi pepe the frog facebook echo chambers
>snowflake irony is ironic but instead of lol @ irony, u mad
>u mad cuz u find that offensive
>easily taking offense is part of the problem
>gnomesayin?

That was funny. Fo shizzle.

#972799 - 02/07/17 06:16 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

If gen x had Facebook they would have looked just as dumb as millennials.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#972800 - 02/07/17 06:33 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Not really. Facebook is designed around millenial snowflakes, who "like" things and that is the only option. Gen X doesn't like things, we only dislike things. Some things we dislike because we actually dislike them, sometimes we dislike things we actually like out of irony. As for generation snowflake, the dislike is probably a combination of both.

Secondly, Gen X traits the highest in individualism. Remember we were left to our own devices to grow up on our own. Therefore the connectivity and immediate feedback of facebook is psychologically draining to us.

If we had helicopter parents we would have looked just as dumb as millenial snowflakes.

Sadly most Generation X were more manly at 15 than most millenials are at 35. The reason you are on this site is because you want respect from older more manly men, which is most likely lacking in your real life (either you don't know any manly men or they don't respect you). You perceive, correctly, that you and the other generation snowflakes are lacking in manliness and want to fit in with the older manly men to finally be anointed as a man after your 30 year long childhood. You haven't got the respect you're looking for, nor will you as long as you continue to be offended by words like snowflake.

If you don't like us calling snowflakes snowflakes, make just grow the fukk up and if you can't, you can always go back and fukk off to your safe space. If you are offended by the word snowflake, then you ARE a snowflake and we will continue to refer to you as such. If you are not offended by the word snowflake, then it doesn't apply to you but since it applies to most of your generation we will ironically continue to refer to you as such. Either way get used to it, snowflake. Gnomesayin?

#972802 - 02/07/17 07:00 PM Re: The liberals are losing their minds. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (fp), 183 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |