Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#972733 - 02/07/17 07:24 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

You ain't the first one to write chit like that! Those poor Gnomes.

But honestly I do think evil has a strong grasp on our society, and what you described is likely to be true. There are alot of sickos out there. When I lived in Oly, we attended the Living g Water Church for a while untill some of the high up people got busted for satanic human sacrifice, it might have been satanic rituals and child rape but I do seem to recall hat they actually killed someone.

#972765 - 02/07/17 12:30 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: In Rich's Garden
Originally Posted By: RICH G
But honestly I do think evil has a strong grasp on our society, and what you described is likely to be true. There are alot of sickos out there. When I lived in Oly, we attended the Living g Water Church for a while untill some of the high up people got busted for satanic human sacrifice, it might have been satanic rituals and child rape but I do seem to recall hat they actually killed someone.

It's not even just likely true, it is true. They put fluoride in the water and chemicals in the food to numb peoples minds to make them hypnotically suggestible and then groom them for satanic child rape. For example, at In-and-Out burger, they use all fresh ingredients with no chemical additives and on their packaging they put a Bible verse. But at McDonalds, they have chemicals in the food to numb your brain, then on the packaging there is no Bible verse because they are Satanists.

Instead, at McDonalds, the packaging says "I'm Loving It" and has a golden M shaped arch. Making "love" is a euphemism for sex, the golden M arch is a clear reference to "golden showers" which is urinating on, or being urinated on by, another person. The chemicals in the food, the packaging and the commercials brainwash you into thinking "Satanic child rape, I''m loving it!" McDonalds is a place that advertises "fresh" "meat", "fresh" being a euphemism for underage and a piece of "meat" being a euphemism for a sex slave victim. The pint sized Hamburgler is a clear reference to gnomes and they put him in stripes like a prisoner signifying their desire to imprison gnomes in a Officer Big Mac shaped cage so they can rape them.

Then they have a "play" area, "play" being a well known homosexual term for perversion, as in, scat play, animal play, wax play, electro play, or specifically in this case: ageplay. A "play party" is a satanic sexual term for an event involving many people engaging in BDSM activities, yet McDonald's openly advertises "parties" for children where children can "play" in their "play" area. Inside their "play" area, which is designed to attract children, there always is a ball pit full of balls that are exactly like the ball on "ball gag." Ball gags being a well known satanic ritual abuse sex tool. The slogan on the wall in their play area reads "A whole new way to love McDonald's" which is a clear reference to sexual experimentation with Ronald McDonald. That's right, Ronald McDonald dresses like a clown to attract children to his sex play area, gags them with a ball and then rapes them.

There are three different McDonalds in Olympia alone, one downtown near the State Capitol HQ, another on the westside near the County Courthouse and the other one is at the mall just blocks away from where the Olympia Kiwanis Boys Ranch used to be. There is a McDonalds in London near Windor Palace where the Queen lives. A branch of McDonald's has opened on the ground floor of a Vatican-owned building just 100 meters from the Vatican State HQ to supply the Pope. At the McDonalds in Frankfort Germany where the Rothchilds family hails from, the McDonalds even serves beer, no doubt to booze up little kids to facilitate child rape. The McDonalds in America are controlled by the Freemasons, who use them to host satanic child rape parties. There are only a couple of In-and-Out Burgers but there is a McDonalds in every town and they are all raping children all the time. People even actually go in there and literally even eat their "food." How sick is that, gnomesayin?

#972794 - 02/07/17 05:31 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Gonomesayin,

You are pretty smart to be able to put something like that together, regardless of how elegantly you put that piece of literature together it is even too batchit crazy for me to publicly acknowledge. With that being said I will never drive by a McDonald's again without having the visual of Ronald bending a ball gaged Gnome over the side of a table and reaming him out..

Truth be told you could be just as right as you could be wrong even though you just made that masterpiece up,,gnomesayin?

#972796 - 02/07/17 05:38 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
LOL.

That is all.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#972797 - 02/07/17 05:38 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Rich, it's so horrific that it is difficult to believe at first, but keep looking into it. I did write the words, but what's going on is not simply made up. There is of course much more evidence, but you can only show people so much at a time or they won't believe just because it is so shockingly awful that they can't psychologically handle the truth. Little drops of truth can get through... drip... drip... drip.

Ironically, you don't believe the McDonalds, I don't believe the pizzagate. I am open to the possibility of pizzagate, but I need more evidence. You should seek more knowledge about the McDonalds. In fact the pizzagate may be too horrific to believe and that is why they are dripping out information on that too. Who knows?

If the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I suggest you take the bluepill and dismiss me as crazy. But if you've seen what I've seen, if you know what I know and feel how I feel then you should take the gnomepill. Once enough people know the truth, they won't be able to do this anymore.

If you thought what I've told you was batschit crazy, you should hear what I haven't told you because it's even worse. I didn't even get to the part about the Illuminati, the space aliens & interdimensional creatures such as the Reptilians and Bigfoot. I was just trying to fill you in on the most believable parts, gnomesayin?

#972819 - 02/07/17 10:33 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
LOL.

That is all.

Fish on...

Todd

+ 1

- Albert Einstein.

#972820 - 02/07/17 11:52 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Sol Duc]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Fishprince is back...and he delivers.

#972861 - 02/08/17 02:59 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Fishprince is an obvious misinformation agent, prince signifying a follower of the English crown, fish meaning that he is trying to bait you. Another name for Satan is the prince of darkness, the true power behind the English crown. Another name for followers of the crown is King as in Stephen King. King wrote the book It, the eponymous character, being a fiendish demonic clown that was described in the book as a cross between Ronald McDonald and Bozo the Clown. Was Steven King trying to warn people about Ronald McDonald or was he trying to mainstream the behavior? The McDonalds slogan "I'm loving it," "love" we've already established refers to making "love" and now that "it" refers to the sadistic demonic clown, it takes on a sinister new meaning, clearly designed to trigger the prehypnotic suggestion of "I'm having sex with Ronald McDonald". Also note that in the book, It abducted children to his underground dungeon and killed them. If you just wanted to kill the kids, why do you need the underground BSDM dungeon?

In occult numerology 9, 6 and 3 are the 3 occult numbers. 3 is the number of magic and 9 is the power of 3 tripled, 6 is mainly associated with 666 (6 + 6 + 6 = 18, 1 + 8 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled). In numerology you break numbers down by addition until you reach a single digit. There are 10 total numbers possible but only 3 are associated with Satan. These 3 magic numbers of are all themselves a subset of 3 itself. The () are analyzing that using occult numerology, with number after the final equal sign being the occult number of the actual number analyzed.

Just a few days ago in LA California Sheriff Jim McDonald arrested 474 adults for a sex slave trafficking ring which saved 28 children and 27 adults, who had been beaten, raped and sold. Did Sheriff McDonald become turncoat on the conspirators or were these just fake arrests to make people believe the government is actually trying to stop this? Why are all of the names of the perpetrators still under seal? Do you know how many McDonalds there are in the LA area, is Sheriff McDonald trying to protect the McDonalds conspirators? There is occult symbolism all over the entertainment industry. What powerful people are part of this 474 arrested?

If you do satanic numerology on 474 adults arrested, 4 + 7 + 4 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6. If you do occult numerology on the 27 adult sex slave, 2 + 7 = 9, 9 is the power of 3 tripled, 3 being a key number in the occult. If you have 3 sixes you end up with 666, the number of the beast. Is Sheriff McDonald sending a secret satanic message with his fake arrests? Speaking of sixes. The LA sheriff's office badge is a six pointed star of David, exactly the same as the Rothschilds family crest, a well known symbol of the synagogue of Satan. The LA Sheriff's office flag also has 6 pointed the star of David. Another word for six is hex, another word for hex is spell. Is the LA Sheriff trying to hex us with a satanic spell? Jim McDonald himself was an Irish Catholic from Massachusetts and went to Saint Anselm's Catholic College. Was he raped there by Catholic priests and now perpetuating the cycle?

Willard Scott played both the original Ronald McDonald and Bozo the Clown. Scott of course himself was a 33rd (3 + 3 = 6). degree freemason in the Scottish rite. McDonalds burgers are only 67% beef, the remaining 33% ( 3 + 3 = 6). is a filler. This filler is comprised among other things of ground up gnomes. The word gnome's first recorded use in the English language was in poet Alexander Pope's The Rape of the Lock, a clear reference to raping gnomes by an obvious follower of the Vatican. Was the catholic Alexander Pope involved in some type of gnome rape? Alexander named the estate he bought, Popeswood, wood being a euphemism for an erect penis. From the age of 12 (1 + 2 = 3) he suffered from as Pott's disease (a form of tuberculosis that affects the bone--bone being a euphemism for penis). Tuberculosis can be spread sexually and today in Africa is often comorbid with and has the same stigma as AIDS patients. Did he contract tuberculosis from the Pope's erect penis? He never married, and in writing about his estate Popeswood he wrote: "Were it to have nymphs as well – it would be complete in everything." Gnomes were mentioned alongside nymphs in his poem Rape of the Lock but not in his letter about Popeswood. This implies he DID have gnomes there. A nympho is someone addicted to sex. Was Alexander Pope raping gnomes in his estate at Popeswood because he couldn't get any nymphos?

If you read The Rape of the Lock, there is an illustration by Aubrey Beardsley featuring prominently the 6 pointed star. Beadsley himself was a Catholic known for his darkly erotic drawings. Beardsley was quoted as saying "I have one aim—the grotesque. If I am not grotesque I am nothing." Beardsley was associated with the homosexual clique that included Oscar Wilde and others. Rumors have been documented of "an incestuous relationship with his elder sister, Mabel, who may have become pregnant by her brother and miscarried." Beardsley was born at 45 Buckingham Road in Brighton, (4 + 5 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled). Just 300 (3 + 0 + 0 = 3) meters east as the crow flies on the same ley line from this house is the Brighton McDonalds at 141 London Road (1 + 4 + 1 = 6). Beardsley was diagnosed with tuberculous at age 7. Was Beardsley actually raped at age 6 and does this conspiracy span 300 (3 + 0 + 0 = 3) hundred years?

6 is the number of the 6th planet Saturn which is named after the ancient pagan God today known as Satan. Saturn also has a persisting hexagonal cloud pattern on it's pole, a hexagon is a 6 sided shape. If you connect the dots in the corners of a hexagon, you get a Hexagram, a 6 pointed star. Is Saturn the physical manifestation of the demonic force worshiped by these Satanists? Saturn's hexagon is a standing wave caused by measurable radio emissions we can't decode. Radio emission frequencies are broadcast at 0.5 TW in 1300 kHz band (5 + 1 + 3 + 0 + 0 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled). Are these Saturnine high power, low frequency radio emissions the actual physical cause of a sadistic demonic Ronald McDonald hologram possessing people into raping children?

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 51%, 5 +1 = 6. At 600 Marble Ave (6 + 0 + 0 = 6) there is a McDonalds less than 2 miles from Bill Clinton's Chappaqua Manor at 15 Old House Lane. 1+5 = 6. Here again we have 3 sixes, 666. Is the Chappaqua McDonalds the location of the centerpiece of the whole conspiracy?

#972879 - 02/08/17 06:41 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I'm convinced.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#972880 - 02/08/17 07:22 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Another gnome sayin text book in the bag! Dudes on a roll!!!

I think evergreen is hiring right now....

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#972913 - 02/09/17 09:03 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Todd]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Todd
I'm convinced.

Word

Edited by GoldDigger (02/09/17 09:04 AM)

#972922 - 02/09/17 09:51 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Gnome's got too much free time.

#973004 - 02/10/17 11:33 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
what in the fu(k did i just read

#973006 - 02/10/17 12:13 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: stam
Short attention span kept me out.

Not enough pop-ups in the post?

#973007 - 02/10/17 12:16 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

I only read the sentences with the word SEX in them.

#973008 - 02/10/17 12:18 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
I only read the sentences with the word SEX in them.

I didn't think a non-206'er could read.....

#973038 - 02/10/17 05:14 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Hey Paker, beforeitsnews will pay me $50 for this story. Is it possible to delete my posts? They just want to be the one breaking the news BEFORE it's news. After they break it, we can just re-post it here. If you want, I can write you up another page of complete BS. I sell articles daily to beforeitsnews, returnofthekings, thedailystomer and a whole bunch of other pro-Trump fake news sites. I like beforeitsnews best, because they post my BS straight up without editing. ROK, adds headings, titles and pics. The dailystormer edits out a lot of what I write to dumb it down to their audience and then sprinkles it liberally with racial epithets. So of all the pro-Trump fake news sites I write for, I like beforeitsnews the best and they really want this article. I don't know if you want it too, but they are offering $50 and I like money.

#973060 - 02/11/17 08:30 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Sure better than the baseball thread....

#981611 - 11/14/17 05:58 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/...ice-on-the-way/

Should get this back up to the top, there is going to be some breaking news on this soon.

#981618 - 11/14/17 11:19 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

......and you believe all that sh!t.... rofl

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1114 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |