THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#974200 - 03/04/17 04:14 PM Let the punishment begin.
RICH G
Unregistered

http://komonews.com/news/local/trump-proposal-slash-puget-sound-cleanup-money-by-93-percent

Just the beginning for Washington, Trump is going to slash off Inslee's genitals before this is over. Washington is also a target in Trump's election fraud investigations as well as alleged corrupt activities by Inslee, don't know what those corrupt activities are but that's what I read.

#974201 - 03/04/17 05:03 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
nice to know you can read

#974203 - 03/04/17 07:23 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: RICH G
http://komonews.com/news/local/trump-proposal-slash-puget-sound-cleanup-money-by-93-percent

Just the beginning for Washington, Trump is going to slash off Inslee's genitals before this is over. Washington is also a target in Trump's election fraud investigations as well as alleged corrupt activities by Inslee, don't know what those corrupt activities are but that's what I read.

Are you losing it Rich? I'm pretty sure his genitals were slashed years ago.

- Albert Einstein.

#974205 - 03/05/17 08:52 AM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
This is great news. Trump is going to get back at Inslee by f*cking everyone around Puget Sound.

And Rich is going to suck his cock for doing it.

Pathetic.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#974260 - 03/05/17 03:47 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

The city of Port Townsend is going to officially make itself a sanctuary city in protest of Trump. In public meetings they have admitted they will loose 11 million in funding. What they have not said is that they plan on cutting half their infrastructure to accommodate their personal choice to be defiant. Obviously they plan on further extorting the citizens of Jefferson county so the elected officials can be political activests.

This is an example of how arrogant and stupid libtards have become.

Washington state will become a chathole over the next 4 years as a result of currupt idiots thinking they are of superior intelligence.

#974267 - 03/05/17 04:25 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Hankster
I read how the Mayor of Seattle gave his State of the Silly address at a mosque in N. Seattle. In his address he proposed raising property taxes and a soda tax to fund safe spaces for addicts to shoot up and get professional help they won't use. He wants something like $55 or $37 million a year.

The Mayor of Philly got himself a soda tax and he was mighty proud of it too. Said it would bring in $6 or so million a year. The soda distributors would pay it.

What he didn't think about (because libtards have a problem thinking ahead) was the distributors would pass that tax on to the retailers. The retailers would pass the tax on to the consumers. The consumers would just buy their soda outside the city limits. The tax revenue the Philly Mayor was hoping for didn't materialize. He called the distributors and retailers greedy bastages. As if they should have sucked up that tax and liked it.

You'd think that would be the end of it, but it wasn't. The soda sales went down 30% or so in Philly, so the distributors laid people off or cut their hours. They didn't have to transport as much soda as they used to.

Again, Hank takes the intellectually dishonest and lazy route, and pretends the lack of forward thinking belongs to one side of the aisle.

I'm shocked that he'd choose the lazy route.

Not really.

#974271 - 03/05/17 04:56 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

That's an excellent excuse for lazy thinking.

Nice work.

#974273 - 03/05/17 05:15 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: Dan S.]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
That's an excellent excuse for lazy thinking.

Nice work.

Do you know how hard Hank has to think to come up with all the lame nicknames he uses for EVERYTHING?

#974276 - 03/05/17 05:26 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Hankster
I told the story of the Philly soda tax and it wasn't a secret. The Seattle Mayor has probably heard it and read about it and knows what the results were.

That's not stopping him though. In spite of the evidence that showed the soda tax doesn't increase revenue he's gonna get his soda tax and that's that.

Wouldn't you think that's intellectually dishonest? Kinda lazy?

I thought you studied that kinda stuff in college.

So.................are you saying that Seattle's mayor is a lazy thinker and you thought you'd use that as an excuse for being a lazy thinker yourself?

Or are you going with the dishonest thinking route and claiming I support that fuckin' idiot because he's a liberal?

You just can't stop with the lazy and dishonest thinking can you?

#974280 - 03/05/17 05:52 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

I'm afraid you're singing to the choir here, Hank.

I can't stand Seattle's mayor and his bullsh!t any more than I can stand Trump and his bullsh!t.

What kind of fucktard President tweets about Celebrity Apprentice? What kind of fucktard appoints Betsy DeVos?

The same kind of fucktard that believes his soda tax will work.

What I really can't stand is people who defend that bullsh!t, though.

#974287 - 03/05/17 06:58 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Then find someone who isn't a fuckin' idiot to push school choice. There were qualified candidates that could do just that.

But Trump chose her because of the dollars she sent his way, and you know it. Stop pretending DeVos IS school choice. You're going down the intellectually dishonest road again.

#974293 - 03/05/17 07:20 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Which begs the question - how could she be so unprepared for her confirmation hearing?

I don't remember ever having an interview of any kind that I showed up completely unprepared for - but she sounded like she was taken completely by surprise.

I don't care who she gave money to. I only care if she's qualified for the position she got - and she sure didn't sound like she is to me.

Let's see what Nate has to say about it, though. We're probably not up to speed on this. smile

#974300 - 03/05/17 08:03 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Trump could have done much better, but chose not to.

That tells me he isn't any different than every other scumbag that paid back favors instead of finding a good candidate.

He ran on being different, but I don't see any difference - other than the tweeting.

The school system needs saving - that I cannot argue. I just don't have much faith that this administration can pull it off.

#974356 - 03/06/17 12:33 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: Dan S.]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville

I can't stand Seattle's mayor and his bullsh!t any more than I can stand Trump and his bullsh!t.

What I really can't stand is people who defend this bullsh!t, though.

+this on so many levels.

#974362 - 03/06/17 01:01 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

I've never acquired a taste for bullchit.

I bet Seattle's Mayor has though.
It appears he has some experience looking for love in all the wrong places.

#974391 - 03/06/17 04:31 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
stonefish Online   content
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker

I am so [Bleeeeep!] sick and tired of stepping over bum piss and bums on the way to the office. The mayor has got to stop coddling these [Bleeeeep!] bums. And yes, I call them bums. If you saw how able bodied they are as they try to chase me down for some drug money, you'd see they are just [Bleeeeep!] bums.

Now back to your regularly scheduled shitfest.

They need to do a WPA type program like they did during the depression.
You want services and three squares, you'll need to work for them and clean up the littered up shithole you've turned the city into.
If not, get the [Bleeeeep!] out.
Only problem is the POS mayor will never do this. He just wants to throw more money at the problem by increasing taxes and more homeless will come to Freeattle.

The fact Rich thinks punishing the state by taking away funds to improve Puget Sound is a good thing shows what an idiot he is.
SF

Edited by stonefish (03/07/17 12:35 PM)

#974436 - 03/07/17 10:55 AM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
I drive through Seattle about once a week. The amount of trash accumulated is incredible. Could you imagine what a room would look like in year if you actually got them housing? Drug prevention, mental illness treatment and strict enforcement of the law is the only thing that will make a difference.

#974453 - 03/07/17 12:18 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: stonefish]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: stonefish
The fact any fisherman on this board who thinks punishing the state by taking away funds to improve Puget Sound shows what an idiot they are.

Fixed that for you.

#974517 - 03/07/17 08:52 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I don't really look at the 93 million loss for Puget Sound restoration as being a good or bad thing. What I do see is that the Seattle mayor spent 100 million on the homeless problem last year which only got worse, so he is asking for another 55 million.

Obviously the city of Seattle created the homeless problem on purpose so they could demand more taxes and create infrastructure to manage the problem. Obviously by the Mayor demanding another 55 million in addition to the 100 million spent last year they plan on attracting more homeless so they can create more infrastructure to manage the problem, therefore creating bigger government with more control over the population which will demand more tax dollar funding.

With that type of insane government service model fully supported by our Governor it's obvious our state can not be trusted with 93 million in federal funds for anything as they are not in any way responsible.

The homeless problem is easy to fix, this is what we did in Newport Washington when I was a cop there. Pick up the homeless, put them in the back of the cop car and drive them to the Spokane County Line, tell them to GTFO. This is what the Idaho cops do over on our eastern border, dump them off over the state line.

The reality is, if you don't feed them, give them free services they will go somewhere that will and seattle and portland is that place in this region.

#974522 - 03/07/17 09:28 PM Re: Let the punishment begin. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

You are ignorant dude.

Government has been in the business of creating problems so they can create infrastructure to manage them for years.

How do we have a homeless problem to the extent we do in seattle if the city management is not facilitating it? You provide services and make the city attractive to a demographic and they will come. Then tell their buddies in other places where there is not so much free stuff and they come as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1114 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |