chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Excitable B, thanks for the link!

c/22

#968402 - 11/16/16 06:37 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Trump a 9/11 truther? Yes, he has made plenty of comments about it before he ran for office.

Rudy in on it? I would have to think he was complicet in some way or at the very least was tipped off. he ran some of his operations out of building 7, so did federal intelligence agencies, Lott's of gold was being stored in the basement, which was, moved a couple days before. But?building 7 isn't talked about much because it was not hit by a plane but also exploded that day. proven to be taken out by explosive demolition.

Edited by RICH G (11/16/16 06:41 PM)

#968403 - 11/16/16 06:43 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

lots of records were in building #7.

Me saying Rudy was probably complicet in some way does not mean I'm condemning him, he probably did not have much of a choice, and also had no choice but to keep his mouth shut. 9/11 was part of an agenda which no individual had the power to stand agianst, if you happened to be in the know, you were lucky to be alive, loose ends are bad for conspiracies like that. if you wanted to stay alive you kept your mouth shut. Atleast my opinion on the whole thing based on what I have read. makes alot more sense than the official story.

Edited by RICH G (11/16/16 06:48 PM)

#968404 - 11/16/16 07:08 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: NickD90
I hate to fuel this fire, but whatever. A light needs to be shown on these sick bastards.

What American TV doesn't show you.

Rotherham

I don't even know what to fuckin' say about that. What in the actual fvck is going on with people like that and the people that defend them? How are these motherfuckers not dirt napping already?

This world is broken.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#968406 - 11/16/16 07:28 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You really think you can keep that many people from talking? It's hard to keep a secret between a few people. No way in HELL 9-11 was an inside job. Book it.

- Albert Einstein.

#968409 - 11/16/16 07:38 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: NickD90
I hate to fuel this fire, but whatever. A light needs to be shown on these sick bastards.

What American TV doesn't show you.

Rotherham

I don't even know what to fuckin' say about that. What in the actual fvck is going on with people like that and the people that defend them? How are these motherfuckers not dirt napping already?

This world is broken.

It's hard to fathom Dan, I think a .45 behind the ear would do the job.

- Albert Einstein.

#968413 - 11/16/16 07:59 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Keta Offline
Repeat Spawner

#968417 - 11/16/16 09:33 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I believe it was, it aloud the dismantling of our liberty, aloud the destruction of records, and the disposal of many people not friendly to the globalist agenda.

The circumstances related to 9/11 are crazy, there have been plenty of leaks from low level people, and alot of independent investigation.

#968667 - 11/22/16 10:14 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Originally Posted By: RICH G
The people who voted for Trump will not allow him to let these people off the hook. They attempted to destroy this country and the founding documents, via a soft coup attempt. They were almost complete and her election would have guaranteed that.

Now it's time to "drive the stake through the heart" and be done with it once and for all...

We know the game already, saw it with the "Tea Partiers" , they talked a big game to get elected and then fell right in line with corruption. If Trump does the same thing it will be the end of America and probably him as well.

Nothing I have seen from him tells me he does not stick to his promises.. I think he will do as he says, but if he does not he will feel the wrath from his supporters. The same people who put him in office will be the same ones to take him out....

Sorry Rich G, but I can't prosecute Hillary. Turns out the Clintons notarized some affidavit saying that they are Sovereign Citizens. Which means they each make up their own sovereign state answerable only to their particular interpretation of common law, so are not subject to any government statutes or proceedings and are thus immune to and beyond the reach of federal, state and local laws. If I go after them they might file false notices of liens against all my Real Estate holdings and do other fraudulent legal motions against me from their own unsanctioned citizen common law court.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#968668 - 11/22/16 10:46 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Anyone who thought either of these things...

1. A President Trump would have any authority to prosecute anyone, or make the DOJ do it, or

2. That Hillary Clinton was going to actually be prosecuted

...is a straight up fuckin idiot.

That also goes for at least 3/4 of Trump's other campaign "promises".

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#968670 - 11/22/16 11:15 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Got to love equal justice under the law. Trump just settled for 25 million. The Clinton's need to pay the piper.

I say let Jeff Sessions pursue that Kcunt to the full extent of the law starting 1-20-17.

- Albert Einstein.

#968671 - 11/23/16 12:59 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Todd]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Originally Posted By: Todd
1. A President Trump would have any authority to prosecute anyone, or make the DOJ do it, or

2. That Hillary Clinton was going to actually be prosecuted

What are you saying? That this Republic has an independent judiciary and the president can't arbitrarily throw people in jail?

I said she was going to be prostituted, not prosecuted. Bill and I are now business partners in our new Trump-Clinton Brothel-Hotel in Nevada, where you personally can go fukk Hillary. Love Hillary? You can love her all night long for a minimal fee. Hate her? You can fist her anus instead--that's the one time I'm with her!

She's had that "For Rent" sign on her back for years, but now the lobbyist crowd had dried up. I'm keeping her in comfort in her usual trade of blowing rich businessmen and union bosses instead of being reduced to living on the streets blowing crackhead bums for loose change.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#969301 - 12/02/16 05:51 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

looks like Trump is gonna go after Billary after all. In his speech yesterday the crowd chanted "lock her up". Trump didn't say a word, he just had a huge smile on his face and made sure everybody in the crowd saw it, he turned 360 with a chit eating grin on his face. I think Comet Ping Pong is gonna go nuclear after he takes the captain's chair.

#969305 - 12/02/16 05:58 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Trump's rally yesterday was the same tired horseshit speech to the stupid...he has already backed off half his "promises" to the imbeciles, the other half will be broken soon.

Congrats.

Fish on...

Todd

#969308 - 12/02/16 06:06 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I don't think so, he is putting in a bunch of hard asses in his cabinet, I think he wants a smooth transition, so he's making Obongo think he has backed off, but I suspect Obongo knows the truth.

#969309 - 12/02/16 06:19 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I suspect your head is in your ass.

Fish on...

Todd

#969313 - 12/02/16 08:23 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
Trump's rally yesterday was the same tired horseshit speech to the stupid...he has already backed off half his "promises" to the imbeciles, the other half will be broken soon.

Congrats.

Fish on...

Todd

Let it Go Man......you lost,now deal with it. You sound like a preteen girl.

- Albert Einstein.

#969317 - 12/02/16 10:02 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Sol Duc]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life

#969416 - 12/06/16 09:22 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Capt. Quint Offline
Parr

Loc: Amity Is., NY
Next time Rich G., you just ask me which "news" to read awright?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/12/06/another-false-pizzagate-tale-the-death-of-a-sex-worker-activist-in-haiti/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_factchecker-655a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.8755c9ac6177

and Rich G's homie...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pub...m=.5f063162fe18

#969446 - 12/06/16 08:52 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Pretty obvious that the MSN is trying to debunk "Pizzagate" without any legit reason, pretty suspect if you ask me. If people are as concerned about this as the gunmen who went looking for answers they should be demanding an investigation rather than flat out saying it's fake without an investigation even being completed.

Plenty of evidence to get an investigation going at this point instead of trying to shut it down...

The MSM is dirty as hell!!

It ain't gonna work, even General Flynn thinks the story is legit, so Trump obviously does as well.

Edited by RICH G (12/06/16 08:54 PM)

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
280ackimp, DAVEANNICK, nicksdad, redgussydog, reitersteelhead123, wallacewhaler123, zswoods
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1001 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645354 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |