April Fool

Originally Posted By: RICH G

Rich,fake Rudy account.

- Albert Einstein.

#970085 - 12/20/16 06:32 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It's Real Rudy, pretending to be Fake Rudy, so that only the Twue Believers know is that it's Real Rudy, and not just the Fake News that people who aren't fuckin insane see it as.

For real. I mean fake. Wink wink.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#972631 - 02/05/17 12:09 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Todd]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Originally Posted By: Todd
Except for that part where Trump is going to put her in jail right after he builds that wall and deports 11 million people, and finishes "draining the swamp"...maybe we should make bets on how many of his campaign promises he will actually keep, or not.

Fish on...

Todd

I drained the swamp, right into my cabinet.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#972680 - 02/06/17 08:21 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: The Trumpster]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: The Trumpster
I drained the swamp, right into my cabinet.

No argument there.

#972684 - 02/06/17 10:06 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/201...eo-2452644.html

Watch this new DHS awareness comercial regarding human trafficking and tell me it's a peculiar coincidence which has no intention whatsoever?

#972688 - 02/06/17 10:41 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

No kidding,,,, which makes it even more suspicious and likely it was a pre-emptive message, hidden in plain sight. That's how things are done ya know, "hidden in plain sight", as to send a message to the ones that know or who are involved.

#972696 - 02/06/17 11:50 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Well,,,,, here is the truth,,,

This kind of thing is normal in our society, pedophile sicko criminals, drug producers and traffickers who have money run for political office to protect themselves from prosecution and to ensure their lifestyle continues with imunity, these people have power, protect each other and recruit from within their own ranks to ensure it continues. This happens in local governments, state governments and the federal government.

I know of a situation where in the 60s in a Western Washington county, an individual murdered his wife and kids, was best friends with the sheriff, who did nothing accept made the guy a sheriff reserve after he married his murdered wife's best friend a year later. This guy surrounded himself with current and retired law enforcement the rest of his life.

There was a pedo ring in Olympia in the late 80s and early 90s, it was a group set up for the management of foster kids, the board of directors who were, church leaders, law enforcement leaders and politicians, were abusing foster kids. It was uncovered by victims coming forward, little attention was made of it from the media, no prosecutions, but money was paid out, the state attorney general's office swept it under the rug, paid people off and protected the perps, who are still protected even today....

This is the society we live in.

#972704 - 02/06/17 12:55 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: In Rich's Garden
There was a pedo ring in Olympia in the late 80s and early 90s, it was a group set up for the management of foster kids, the board of directors who were, church leaders, law enforcement leaders and politicians, were abusing foster kids. It was uncovered by victims coming forward, little attention was made of it from the media, no prosecutions, but money was paid out, the state attorney general's office swept it under the rug, paid people off and protected the perps, who are still protected even today....

This is the society we live in.

Unlike your pizzagate, this actually happened and we have plenty of documentation.

There were 3 prosecutions, one nun, one Thurston County sheriff deputy and one other person. These these cases were under seal to "protect the victim" or maybe it was to protect the perp. This was never publicized in the papers. When a candidate tried to run against the prosecutor who refused to prosecute this pedo stuff, he and the printer who printed his campaign material were arrested for libel, locked up then released without trial after the campaign was over. The cases are no longer under seal, you can read these cases if you go down to the Thurston County Courthouse. The pedo Sheriff who is now in jail was described in court by the Judge during sentencing as doing "ritual satanic sexual abuse beyond human comprehension." It was a 20 year sentence and he is getting out soon.

This pedo ring includes Thurston County Judges, Thurston County prosecutor's office, Thurston County Sheriffs, Thurston County commissioners, Child Protective Services, DSHS, the City of Olympia, the legislature, people on school boards--they are in the court house, sheriff's office, the churches, the legislature, the schools. Many people who actively covered up the rapes and people who even returned a victim to the cop who raped him, are still in power. There is a list of people who are involved in the pedo ring and whenever one of them leaves office, another person on the list wins every time for nearly 20 years straight now--very suspicious. These people all Hob-nob together at St. Mikes Catholic Church in Olympia and the Olympia Kiwanis. It includes mostly democrats but also some "moderate" republicans.

The Olympia Kiwanis members and their friends have cost the Washington State taxpayers over $50 million dollars, because of their willful cover up of long term, merciless and well known, satanic homosexual child rape that occurred at the Olympia Kiwanis Boys Ranch. This was not just careless neglect or callous indifference but active collaboration with evil involving long-term molestation and sadistic abuse of these helpless children because the "authorities" didn't consider homosexual child rape of an 11 year old boy as part of a satanic torture ritual to be against the law. It was considered "normal experimentation" and "exploring his sexuality." These "authorities" who according to the chief of Olympia police (who was dismissed for investigating this), "criminally ignored" the written reports of rapes they reviewed on a weekly basis and then justified their inaction by claiming ignorance. So the friends of the pedos who covered up their crimes were not prosecuted for it and the statue of limitations has passed on the child abuse reporting statue offenses but yet they still GOVERN.

These satanic pedos, completely run Washington State, the city of Olympia and Thurston County and THEY ARE STILL IN POWER. They will always control the State as long as Seattle keeps finding "missing ballot boxes." Rape is a crime of power and control, so as long as we let these mentally diseased satanists who are addicted to power and control rule over us and indoctrinate and groom our children, the rapes will continue to happen.

When I tried to get into politics and speak out about this. I was told by the Sheriff that If I didn't silence myself would be arrested and that he thinks I'm "one of the most dangerous men in the county."

Please Rich, elaborate on this more. I'd like to hear what you know, as your LEO background may be able to provide more info. Pizzagate is speculation, this on the other hand is documented fact. Gnomesayin?

#972706 - 02/06/17 01:18 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I don't know that much as it was before my time, but I know people who have knowledge and they definately would not be willing to say what they know publicly. I know of one of the involved parties who still has influence in a way he definately should not, he is still protected today, but that's all I really know.

#972707 - 02/06/17 01:21 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Do you think I should delete my post? I've been personally threatened by a Thurston County Sheriff over speaking out on this publicly.

There is more than one who has too much influence. There are several people deeply involved that are in high positions in Thurston County, Washington State and City of Olympia, to this day. There should be a zero tolerance policy on child rapists and their friends who cover it up, they should be permanently removed from government regardless whether it was purposeful collaboration or bureaucratic incompetence of just not wanting your group to look bad. One of the people involved sits on the school board of my local school that I don't send my kids too, for reasons that should be obvious. Gnomesayin?

#972709 - 02/06/17 01:32 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Well,, that's up to you, I don't know your situation. The stuff I say is risky enough, but I don't ever name names, these people are dangerous because they have power and influence in their corner, if they need to they will destroy you and there is nothing you can do about it, they have control of every branch of government because people in each branch are involved, in every city, county and state up to the feds.

I as you know this stuff exists, I am intrigued by pizza gate for a few reasons. 1. Wikileaks and the code word stuff from the podesta emails, that is real. #2 this story does not die and there are multiple sources.. I am 90% sure the pizza gate story is real because history and circumstances support it....

#972710 - 02/06/17 01:35 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Notice I didn't name names in my post either. I know the names, but I won't say because these people are so well protected I don't want men with guns coming to my house and taking me away. If anyone wants to know the names they can go read the court cases themselves.

Pizzagate is plausible, because this ritual satanic child rape is a widespread pattern in our sick society, but I'd still like to see some hard evidence. Of course, if any real evidence pops up, I'm sure you will let us all know, so I'm eagerly waiting, gnomesayin?

Hey Rich, what if I told you that our entire system of government is actually based on the worship of Satan? It's not the idiots at the bottom, who are kept ignorant but at the upper levels they are all high priests of Satan. That virtually every government ritual, symbol or function is heavily infused with Satanic symbolism and we are ruled by an evil Satanic cult. Would you really want to know?

#972718 - 02/06/17 06:26 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I would be open to that theory, plenty of evil people towards the top and all the policy seems to go towards that idea. Seems like our government is agianst everything good and promotes everything imoral. It's all about mitigating consequence and not accepting responsibility for it, do whatever you desire, be whatever you desire, it's about regression of humanity to its most animalistic instinctual existence. Our government seeks to erase everything humanity has strived to become. Being a human is supposed to be knowing the difference between right and wrong, struggling to be moral and resist behaving as the comman dog, knowing between right and wrong is what separates us from animals. Life is supposed to be a moral struggle, a difficult marathon where the individual is tempted by instinctual desire, it's about choices with consequence, trying to be better than animals which do as they feel.

So yeah I would agree with you and would like to know more.

#972721 - 02/06/17 06:47 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

#972723 - 02/06/17 07:12 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Gnomesayin]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin

but I'd still like to see some hard evidence.

Alrighty then. :>)

- Albert Einstein.

#972725 - 02/06/17 08:14 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I've got a feeling we are gonna find out quick what's real. Trump's cabinet seems to be made up of real men. Seeing the level of integrity they have and the way they carry themselves im sure they are not big fans of baby rapers. When I was in the USMC General Mathis was very well respected, he was interested in hardworking Marines who could get it done, PC was not his thing, the mission was all that mattered. Mathis was not interested in compromising the mission to be PC or carrying if someone's feelings were hurt. When someone tells Mathis "that makes me uncomfortable or my feelings are hurt", Secretary Mathis would respond by calling them a "pussy". I'm sure all of Trump's cabinet are the same.

Sessions is a legit conservative, a man of strong conservative values and God fearing so I'm sure if Pizza gate is real anyone involved is toast.
I do think Trump brought Sessions in to drain the Swamp. If you have any question what Trump believes, know that he has granted "Infowars" Whitehouse press credentials in the last couple days. http://crooksandliars.com/2017/02/trump-gives-press-credentials-infowars

Edited by RICH G (02/06/17 08:29 PM)

#972728 - 02/06/17 10:11 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Thanks.

The whole point is if you get rid of all the social consequence life isn't much of a struggle anymore, if you don't resist and do whatever you feel, whenever and there is no moral consequence to that, there is nothing holding you back because the consequence has been mitigated in our society. The struggle is less but the meaning is less as well.

#972729 - 02/06/17 11:03 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

So yeah I would agree with you and would like to know more.

Really most people wouldn't, that's why the news doesn't report on it and puts on fake news instead. Or at least that is what they claim. Don't worry, I'm one of those truthers so I will give you the redpill.

Interestingly your article said there was a child rape cell in every state, which I know to be a fact. Basically the Satanic child rape cult is a worldwide organization with tentacles around the globe and goes all the way to the UN. It is involved with special global interests centered around the Queen, the Vatican, the Rothschilds, the Freemasons plus Richard and Maurice McDonald before they went teets up.

They worship Satan, rape kids, drink human blood and do mock human sacrifice ceremonies, but as far as I know don't actually kill people although I suspect that they might especially if it came down to their secret coming to light. They are super paranoid about getting caught and this coming out and would do almost anything to stop it. They almost get a sense of high from the adrenaline rush of the fear of getting caught doing something so awful, or maybe it's just the adrenochrome from drinking human blood of a person being tortured--but you can see a palpable manic anxiety in their eyes. They are also the ones keeping the gnome thing under wraps, because those sickos can't tell the difference between a gnome and a little kid so they rape us too. With such an extensive empire, who knows maybe they also run a pizza place in DC, gnomesayin?

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 1061 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645360 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |