Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#984358 - 01/27/18 12:36 PM Re: wireless security cameras ***** [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Originally Posted By: Evo

like the cocksucker i almost shot at Walmart 6 months ago, i didnt ask for that, he did....

Do tell.

*Fingers crossed this is the equally condensed version.
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#984360 - 01/27/18 12:50 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

was pulling into the parking spot, and this dude was out with no shirt on, car door open, so i sat there for about 30 seconds, and lightly tapped on my horn... he shuts the door, and i pull in...

we get out, Katie starts walking, i lock the car and say "Thanks bud", i get about 5 feet, and hes like "thanks for what punk", i turned around, and said what? hes like thanks for what boy!? so i started walking back to the car... get to my door and say "wtf is your deal? i said thanks for shutting the door"... he mumbled some bullsh!t about "getting me", so i told him to mind his own fvckin business before he gets wrecked....

go into the store, and im thinking the whole time, 1, they are gonna fvck the car up, or 2, im gonna have to fight when i get outside... didnt care about the later, but was worried about the car...

this was the only day i didnt carry my gun on me, i put it in the glove box and locked it, and set the alarm...

notified the employees, and guess what they said?

"be safe out there, we have been watching them"...

no help, no get the fvck off the property, nothing, no cops, nothing...

we are coming to the car, and i tell Katie to put everything in on my side of the car (they are on the passenger side, about 3 ffeet away)... i get it, take my pistol out of the box, and put it in between the seat and the console like i always did...

she then asks what to do with the cart, she was scared obviously, so i said just push it right there and get it, when she did that, the guy with the shirt off is like "ill take that ma'am" and she said no its ok...

gets in the car, hes now at the back of my car...

it was July and hot as hell, so i rolled the windows down like i always do...

see the other one in the car staring at me like he wants to bigfoot fvck me, and im like WTF is he staring at?

i back up, and my rear window meets his window, and i here this loud HEY!...

so i say "what"?

he says as hes getting out of the car, which is 3 feet away, "if you ever talk to my uncle like that again, i will cut you the fvck up" and points a 14-20 inch Bowie knife which ended up about a foot from Katies head..

i looked at Katie and she was shook, had to react, so i pulled my pistol out as this was a bad situation now, pointed it right at his face and said DO NOT FVCKING COME ANY CLOSER... the other guy is screaming at him to stay there, and hes like "i aint afraid of no gun", to which i respond, yes you are, otherwise you would have continued with your bullsh!t, so sit the fvck down, mind your own business like i said, before you get fvcked up...

and left as fast as fvckin possible.....

funny thing, i saw the dipsh!t that started it in the store about 2 months ago, guy was kissing my ass, being polite as hell, looking perplexed like "does he remember who i am?"

yes dickhead, i remember you... and you should remember me.....

#984361 - 01/27/18 12:59 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

I like the part where you’re more worried about your car than you are about putting your lady in a risky situation. Good thing you used your head and de escalated the situation wink rofl

It’s only matter of time before one of these junkies you’re always interacting with snuffs you out.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

#984362 - 01/27/18 01:02 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Jake, STFU, she knows i can fight, shes not worried about sh!t... when someone brings a weapon into it ill end it, its ALWAYS been that way....

and no one is gonna "snuff me out"...

your last statement is truth, i dont play games, dont fvck with me....

#984363 - 01/27/18 01:03 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

This last story really makes me believe the previous one where you supposedly didn’t brandish a weapon.

#984364 - 01/27/18 01:04 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Delusions of grandeur back in action!

#984365 - 01/27/18 01:18 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Are you stupid, or just act like it?

#984382 - 01/27/18 07:19 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Evo - you need to de-dramatize your life man. You are doing something, don't know what it it, to piss off the universe. Maybe take up yoga or volunteering for charity. Something, anything to get you off this wave.

And yes, you need to move. After a second gun was pulled on me in Detroit, I said that's it, this is not the life I want to be a part of and I moved myself and the little lady the hell outta there. But only do this once you make peace with the universe, otherwise it'll just follow you wherever you go. Kinda like the Peanuts kid who always has the cloud over his head. You gotta deal with that chit now or you will end up in jail or dead. The laws of statistics are laws for a reason. Eventually your number is going to come up ala Russian roulette.

I say all of this to you as a fellow human being and mean no harm. You don't have to care or listen at all. All of it is your choice and within your power. You are the captain of your own ship and have ultimate freedom of choice, but if I constantly found myself in rough seas, I'd be seeking safe harbour. Just sayin' man.

Edited by NickD90 (01/27/18 07:20 PM)

#984400 - 01/27/18 11:58 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
snit Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
Retard Hooker...you've really blossomed in your 4th try at the creative writing 201 class at Green River CC! Stick with it, and soon your transcripts will transfer to Evergreen! Once there, you can award yourself a 4.0 in whatever bullchit degree you can dream up to try dazzle us Working Folks to show (sho) how brilliant you are. Criminal justice fukup, small (broken) engine engineer, bus rider know-it-all, girlfriend mooch, tweaker assin, famous internet cumstain, Katies KRAB RID comber, master carpenter (with job??), SIR speed racer fuckhead, (I can't stop,too many years of material), rifle sniper sharpshooter, on and on (you should be [Bleeeeep!] be embarrassed Egor), Private Detective....

I gotta say, this is the best longest running joke I've seen! Over the years I've forced myself not to bite on your dipshittery. I always assumed there was not a real human fucktard that was living "your" life, as it wasn't possible for a Jerry Springer show to run "live" 24-7. After reading too many of RICH's thread's, I just have to maybe "believe" that who ever the [Bleeeeep!] you are is also bat-[Bleeeeep!]-crazy man.

SO...bury mom, unlock katie from the radiator, then MOVE (to Canada)....go away..unless you have honestly pointed a LOADED gun at someone don't tell us how much of bad ass you are. Remember how awesome you said your dad was, try to be more like him and less like you.....

#984401 - 01/28/18 12:04 AM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: snit]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: snit
Retard Hooker...you've really blossomed in your 4th try at the creative writing 201 class at Green River CC! Stick with it, and soon your transcripts will transfer to Evergreen! Once there, you can award yourself a 4.0 in whatever bullchit degree you can dream up to try dazzle us Working Folks to show (sho) how brilliant you are. Criminal justice fukup, small (broken) engine engineer, bus rider know-it-all, girlfriend mooch, tweaker assin, famous internet cumstain, Katies KRAB RID comber, master carpenter (with job??), SIR speed racer fuckhead, (I can't stop,too many years of material), rifle sniper sharpshooter, on and on (you should be [Bleeeeep!] be embarrassed Egor), Private Detective....

I gotta say, this is the best longest running joke I've seen! Over the years I've forced myself not to bite on your dipshittery. I always assumed there was not a real human fucktard that was living "your" life, as it wasn't possible for a Jerry Springer show to run "live" 24-7. After reading too many of RICH's thread's, I just have to maybe "believe" that who ever the [Bleeeeep!] you are is also bat-[Bleeeeep!]-crazy man.

SO...bury mom, unlock katie from the radiator, then MOVE (to Canada)....go away..unless you have honestly pointed a LOADED gun at someone don't tell us how much of bad ass you are. Remember how awesome you said your dad was, try to be more like him and less like you.....

Evo is and will always be white trash personified.

#984403 - 01/28/18 01:05 AM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Always remember, the smaller the idiot and the bigger the talker, the more likely they are insane or armed. Around here you also never know who you are talking to. . I remember when I was younger I did something stupid and got jumped by 4 Samoans. All were bigger than me, with 3 looking like they could have played NFL football. Here's the story. Some idiot in a pinto station wagon got pissed off at my driving and rammed my bumper. No damage but when I looked back some fat old dude was leaning out the window cussing at me. I had a bat and jumped out and started to say something. That's when the fat guy turned into a 6'3, 300 pound Samoan, and the car behind that produced three 6'6" 240 lb line backers. I quickly realized I could break the bat on anyone of them and it would not have stopped them. Remember, 1 turned into 4 in less than 5 seconds. I tossed the bat in the car, reached for the door and was sent flying over the hood with one sucker punch. Luckily they just got back in their cars and left or I would have easily been dead. One punch, 5 seconds and a trip to the ER for 8 stitches over my eye. I doubt a 45 would have stopped the big guy before he, and then his friends, got to me.
You never know how quickly something can turn. Never underestimate anyone.

You really never do know who that stupid little punk is, or how stupid or capable they might be. There was also a news report a few years ago about two Rangers that picked a fight with some guy outside a Tacoma bar. Turns out he was a world class fighter. Just about killed both of them and they ended up in hospital with life threatening injuries.
Every time I get pissed off at some idiot, I try to remember these experiences.
I don's scare easily but have learned how quickly things can turn. You mention the sheriff that was killed recently. Never forget that he was trained, armed, and wearing body armor and still got killed.

#984405 - 01/28/18 08:03 AM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: snit]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life

#984413 - 01/28/18 10:46 AM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Nate,

Pay attention to the posts by Nick, Snit, and Krijack. They are actually trying to help you. I wasn't; I was just giving you [Bleeeeep!] for driving a ghetto beater with wheels that might be worth more than the car. With that much drama happening so often in your life, and you driving around locked and loaded all the time, something bad is going to happen. I don't care about you, but Katie seems like a nice girl, probably a bit crazy since she's stayed with you all this time. But if you actually care about her safety, you gotta' move outa' that ghetto you're in. Most of the world isn't really as dangerous as the places that revolve around wherever you are. And like Nick said, you gotta' make peace with the world, or the ghetto you're in will just follow you - and Katie unfortunately - wherever else you go.

Good luck. I think you're gonna' need it.

Sg

#984415 - 01/28/18 10:54 AM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

wow, look at all the "tough" guys talking sh!t on the internet....

rofl

so now i point unloaded guns at people? rofl

FYI, what i did was fully legal, as ive already spoke to 2 police officers about it...

FYI 2, the river incident, if he had me on camera picking up and dropping someone off, he also had me on camera pulling my gun, which he didnt, case closed....

Nick, ive actually been thinking about taking some BJJ courses, has alot to do with what you are talking about... per se... maybe ill message you later about it, and whats gone on say the last 12 years...

Krijak, Samoans can be some bad dudes, same with Tongans... i have quite a few friends from both islands... one of them tho, Maynard, committed suicide a year ago, things just didnt go well in his life, and i guess he couldnt take it anymore.... sad situation, most of them are good people for the most part, but theres always bad wherever you look, and if you are looking for trouble, you will find it....

snit, Kinetic Krackhead, and DTwat.... STFU you internet bitches, you couldnt kick sh!t off your own shoe, stop acting like something you arent, because someday, you might have to prove your actions, and you will just come out as a fake internet pussy....

i revel in your hatred... because if you didnt hate me, i wouldnt be effective....

#984416 - 01/28/18 11:03 AM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

no Salmo, Nick was being nice, Krijak was being nice, snit was being a fvcking idiot on the internet...

i dont live in the ghetto, i live on the backside of Puyallup/Fredrickson... go look it up... theres "bad places in every city... Tacoma, Fife, Fed Way, Seattle, Renton, Bellevue, Covington, Auburn, Kent, Pacific, Lynnwood, Lakewood, and everwhere in between.... where should i "run" to? smh, im not running from anything, so yeah...

my days for the most part are drama free, took Katie to the mall yesterday, and a few other stores, ZERO problems... like normal... but, then again, i could drive somewhere tomorrow, and someone could lose their sh!t for no reason at all... it happens out here for some reason, im not the only one it happens to either...

see

http://www.kiro7.com/news/south-sound-ne...allup/516799128

https://patch.com/washington/puyallup/puyallup-police-kill-suspect-who-shot-them

http://q13fox.com/2015/08/11/1-person-shot-in-puyallup-shooting-suspect-taken-into-custody/

now i could go find incidents in every other city as well, but i dont need to, because no one will listen to it anyways, they will just point back to me....

i told you, im not home alot, so im out in the public with everyone, including junkies... maybe if you fvcks in Seattle took care of them, they wouldnt push out here into the rural areas and fvck things up for us...

maybe build a spot for them to use their dope....

#984418 - 01/28/18 11:07 AM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

It’s like talking to a crazy person.

Wonder why.....?

#984420 - 01/28/18 11:12 AM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

because im responding to you...

speaking of that Jake, you should take the advice i gave you about talking sh!t to people on the internet.... because some day, you may talk sh!t to the wrong person....

#984421 - 01/28/18 11:21 AM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

You have absolutely zero self awareness. It’s in the same category as your work ethic and IQ. 0.

#984422 - 01/28/18 11:24 AM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Evo, you are reading too much into things. Those guys responded the way they did because imo they don't want to see anything bad happen to you. Push come to shove most here would have your back, if you didn't put yourself in dangerous situations.

I think SG is just thankful Katie is not his daughter......lol

#984423 - 01/28/18 11:24 AM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

actually, im extremely aware of everything around me...

ALWAYS....

Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (Carcassman, FishCatcher, wolverine), 1453 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |