THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 9 of 16 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#984775 - 02/02/18 12:45 PM Re: wireless security cameras ***** [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Best quote by Breezy: "MOTHER OF GOD"

- Albert Einstein.

#984776 - 02/02/18 12:45 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Lol

The Fargo spin off series on FX was pretty good too. First season was excellent, 2 and 3 so so.

#984777 - 02/02/18 12:46 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Best quote by Breezy: "MOTHER OF GOD"

+1 made me laugh.

#984778 - 02/02/18 12:46 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Banned User
I used to have a 'Fargo' snow globe, had the chipper shredder scene inside made of little plastic figures...when you shook it, the 'snow' was red .......

For real? I would pay some serious cash if you can find it. My favorite movie.

- Albert Einstein.

#984779 - 02/02/18 12:47 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
As a followup to this post:

Originally Posted By: Todd
This is meant 100% as a piece of evidence to ponder, what you do with it is entirely up to you...take a look around at all the weird as fuckered up schitt that is going on around you, make a list of all the people and things involved, and try to find the common denominator (s) in all of these drama-fests.

Hint: When you find it/them, you will have correctly identified the problem.

It's kind of amazing how this overwhelmingly obvious step in solving problems is frequently ignored.

Until it is considered, and addressed, the drama will continue unabated.

Fish on...

Todd

There are 1000 people every day that live in and around methheads, junkies, and assorted reprobates. There are 999 of them who do not have a life that looks like Jerry Springer's wet dream.

Then there is one that does.

Take a stab at who that one is and you will have found the common denominator in all of these hilarious and fantastical stories.

I figured the first post would have been enough of a hint...this one narrows down your options considerably, let's see if that helps.*

Fish on...

Todd

*it won't.

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#984782 - 02/02/18 12:56 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

What's the difference between a crack head and a tweaker?

Both will steal your wallet.....the tweaker will help you look for it.

- Albert Einstein.

#984789 - 02/02/18 01:47 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

This is meant 100% as a piece of evidence to ponder, what you do with it is entirely up to you...take a look around at all the weird as fuckered up schitt that is going on around you, make a list of all the people and things involved, and try to find the common denominator (s) in all of these drama-fests.

It's kind of amazing how this overwhelmingly obvious step in solving problems is frequently ignored.

Fish on...

Todd

There are 1000 people every day that live in and around methheads, junkies, and assorted reprobates. There are 999 of them who do not have a life that looks like Jerry Springer's wet dream.

Take a stab at who that one is and you will have found the common denominator in all of these hilarious and fantastical stories.

I figured the first post would have been enough of a hint...this one narrows down your options considerably, let's see if that helps.*

Fish on...

Todd

*it won't.

my house is 50 feet from them Todd, do you seriously think i go out and around looking for this sh!t?

i dont have to go anywhere, its right there... 999 other people dont live here either....

#984790 - 02/02/18 01:48 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#984792 - 02/02/18 02:00 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Evo

Fish on...

Todd

Fish on...

Todd

*it won't.

my house is 50 feet from them Todd, do you seriously think i go out and around looking for this sh!t?

i dont have to go anywhere, its right there... 999 other people dont live here either....

Want my honest assessment?

Yes, you 100% unquestionably go looking for it. You find it everywhere you go.

Home, the river, parking lots, department stores, grocery stores, gas stations.

Is there anywhere you don't find it?

I go to a lot of places, all the time, and see the lowlifes, criminals, and deadbeats all the time...guess what? I've never *had* to talk to any, interact with any, call the cops on any, or had any call the cops on me...I have interacted with them, and have even had a few altercations with them, but only because I chose to.

It's exactly the same as most of the stuff on this forum...you wonder why people keep picking on you, but you keep coming back and asking for it, over and over and over and over again...and just like in real life, you are somehow amazed when it people respond to you asking for it by giving it to you.

If you go around stepping on your own dick all day don't be surprised to find a few boot marks on it.

As Nick said above...you are on the Crazy Train. It has stops. Get off of it. Until then the Crazy Never Stops.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#984795 - 02/02/18 02:11 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

where have i complained about anyone picking on me?

went to mulitple stores, multiple train stations, multiple other places this week, last, hell even the last 4 months, guess how many problems i had?

none...

these 2 incidents were in the last 11 years of me living here... one of which was over a year ago... and im not the only one it happens to, and even the WDFW is fully aware of my situation and is paying attention to it... officer Stutes told me to contact him if it happens again....

youve had altercations? are you the problem TOdd, do you go looking for them, did someone say something mean to your girlfriend and you decided to do something about it? if you answer yes to even the first question, you have no right criticizing me for the exact same sh!t... these people out here arent like the people in Seattle, ask anyone that lives out here... its a different breed....

back to the forum sh!t, i post alot of it to make people laugh, this place gets boring as fvck when its just you yammering about Trump....

if i were even half of what you claimed, i would have been arrested by now, or gone to prison, or been killed, or robbed, or stabbed, or shot, or hit by a car or whatever... problem is, its never happened, and wont....

2 cars that usually arent here are parked in that driveway right now, there was 4 20 minutes ago.... want more pictures?

also, if its me, why are people coming and talking to me about the mail theft and the sh!t going on over there? why are they asking me to get their mail for them if they have a late night?

because they know im not the problem, they are asking me for help, not the other way around....

#984797 - 02/02/18 02:20 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Evo will never get it. He’s approaching 40 years old and clearly has the mind and maturity of someone half his age. Argues everyfuckinngthing and turns down every bit of advice or help anyone offers him. He’s never wrong and takes zero responsibility for his current and so far life long place in the world.

#984799 - 02/02/18 02:24 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

jesus christ...

whatever, you clearly dont read, you clearly have some sort of agenda or bias, so whatever...

if figured out what im going to do, thanks for the help everyone.... well....

#984801 - 02/02/18 02:26 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

wait i have to take credit for rampant drug use? prostitution? i have to take credit for where it stays, and how it operates?

do you listen to the sh!t you type?

#984802 - 02/02/18 02:28 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

In Evo's world, common sense is a bias. Guilty as charged.

#984813 - 02/02/18 05:10 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I'm too lazy to insert the Captain Picard facepalm so ya'll are just going to have to visualize it.

Evo! Judas fuckin' Priest Mother Mary of Joseph man! No, you don't have to take responsibility for your neighbors, hookers, drug dealers and other various sorts. You ONLY have to take responsibility for yourself. That means get the holy flying fvck outta dodge and take responsibility for putting yourself in those situations to begin with. That's it! That's all you have to do as a good first step. Move!

I swear to the almighty sky fairy above, if I was in the same room with you right now, I would beat you about the head and face area with the largest piece of furniture I could find. With love of course. Always with the love. FVCK!

#984815 - 02/02/18 05:16 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Lol... Ok... So where do I just pack up and move to?

Multiple stores today, drive to downtown Puyallup twice, now in Sumner, guess what? No problems... As usual...

As far as sh!t happening at the river, some of you know the guy that got his ass kicked for talking sh!t at the river last year... He was just a "victim" right?

Maybe he's the type of people that are the problem, and should keep their fvckin mouths shut...

Nick, you won't hit me with anything...

#984816 - 02/02/18 05:19 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#984817 - 02/02/18 05:20 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Damn, they're not giving them away. Thanks though.

- Albert Einstein.

#984818 - 02/02/18 05:21 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Well, guess Kent is out of the question...

http://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news...t/281-513442335

#984819 - 02/02/18 05:38 PM Re: wireless security cameras [Re: 5 * General Evo]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Fall city, carnation, snoqualmie, duvall, mill creek, woodinville et al. are all nice and still relatively inexpensive compared to Bellevue, Kirkland etc.

Problems happen everywhere - there is no Shangri-la. However, certain areas have less problems than others, so don't bring your problems with you. You don't work, so it's not like the commute to your couch is going to be hard regardless of where you live. If you can't do it for yourself, do it for your woman.

And yes, I would beat on you just for the shear principle alone.

Edited by NickD90 (02/02/18 05:39 PM)

Page 9 of 16 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 970 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |