Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#987685 - 04/07/18 11:13 AM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

What is Evo capable of? The only thing we on the Dark Side know for sure is that Evo is capable of permanent unemployment.

#987688 - 04/07/18 01:04 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Evo had no problem searching for and posting the personal info and address, even with a picture of the home, of a fishing guide that he doesn’t even know or have dealings with. The house turned out to be the home of the guide’s ex wife and kids. He claimed that it was ok because all the info was available to the public online. This was all based on a more or less anonymous poster’s complaint against the guide.

The photo I posted of Evo was linked directly off his personal Photobucket account which he uses to post photos here, an account he has set to PUBLIC. If he wanted the photo gone all he had to do was change the link or even ask me to remove it, which I would gladly do.

Evo would prefer to act tough and use threats. Good for him.

#987690 - 04/07/18 01:09 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
Keta Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: stam
Careful, Jake...

....a census taker once tried to test him, he ate his liver with a can of pork and beans and a cheap chianti

If he had any class it would have been fava beans and a nice Chianti.

#987692 - 04/07/18 01:21 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah, except both parties had nothing wrong with what i did, they arent mad at me in any way, i have messages to prove that... the original accuser, is a liar, and never even booked a fvcking trip with the guy either... so whos the fvck up in that case?

remember tho, i was still correct rofl

and why should i have to do that Jake, why should i have to ask you, wasnt it YOU that said you would knock the sh!t off? wasnt it YOU that begged me to take a picture off that account that was sent to me? and didnt i do that, immediately, upon request, and never once again did it because i knew it upset you, and im not about just upsetting people for no reason....?

sometimes it sucks having such a good memory, i guess thats a flaw according to people like you tho...

and Jake, im not a little bitch pussy, post the pictures, like i give a flying fvck, what are you, or anyone for that matter, going to do to me?

not a fvcking thing except talk sh!t behind a fake name on the internet... we all know how that goes tho, and how i can figure things out in that regard as well...

have sh!t to do...

see ya...

#987693 - 04/07/18 01:37 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

I called you out once for having photos of my significant other on your Photobucket account, I remember that each and every time I make a comment about you. Begged you to take them down? Lol. Don’t think so.

#987694 - 04/07/18 01:45 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

uh, you didnt call sh!t out... you are lucky i dont have that account anymore...

but i do have this one, and the message you sent to me about another issue, appologizing to me...

you and a few others on this board are pretty fvckin weird you know that?

you send me these messages saying your sorry, stop for a minute, then start back up again...

if you are sorry, you wouldnt do it a second time... so stop wasting my time kissing my ass when you are just going to go back to the same person you were before....

Fake....

#987695 - 04/07/18 01:46 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Yah, I felt bad once.

#987696 - 04/07/18 01:57 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Looks like the only thing Evo is going to fight is diabetes...

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#987697 - 04/07/18 02:00 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

my grandfather died from diabetes you stupid fvck...

do you ever think about the sh!t you say?

maybe i should make a cancer joke or some other joke about something one of your family members died from, cuz its highly doubtful that they all died of old age, and see how you like it....

fix your drippy pussy, then come fvck with me Gayson...

#987701 - 04/07/18 02:50 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Weird thread...

#987704 - 04/07/18 03:14 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Ok, this is ridiculous. This thread is bouncing around all over the place. I'm still pissed about the security system thread. That fuker went 17 pages and zero resolve! This one is going down the same path, but, hey.............I got a new avatar out of it, so it can't be that bad....

Carry on........

#987706 - 04/07/18 03:53 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

zero resolve?

oh i got it fvcking resolved...

the land owner gave them 5 days to get all of the people out, and the trailer and cars, that was on Wed...

when i got into the arguement with the fat bitch that busted the windows out of her car, and her retarded fvckin husband, and the cops showed up, then came over here, i was talking with them and they told me that if i see anything at night from now on, call them, the house has been labeled a NARCO house, and the dude i was arguing with had a "lengthy and violent criminal history"...

then, just a bit ago, 2 cars showed up, dropped something off, then left, 30 seconds later, a Pierce County SHerriff truck came flying through going the same way as they did....

resolve....

ive got your resolve putz....

#987711 - 04/07/18 04:39 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Evo
the dude i was arguing with had a "lengthy and violent criminal history"...

Well, that's great, just try not to let your resolve get you ' dissolved'

#987715 - 04/07/18 04:58 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Narco House? I take it you're now friends with them. j/king. smile

- Albert Einstein.

#987717 - 04/07/18 05:38 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Looks like the only thing Evo is going to fight is diabetes...
rofl rofl rofl
No need to buy gold. There's plenty in this thread for free.

#987719 - 04/07/18 05:48 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Ikissmykiss Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Snohomish County

when i got into the arguement with the fat bitch

Are you sure she is fat? And not just a little "chubby", or perhaps "slightly overweight"?

Why don't you post a Stealth Cam pic of her at night and let us be the judge?

Ike

Edited by Ikissmykiss (04/07/18 05:49 PM)

#987720 - 04/07/18 05:53 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Don't have the camera anymore, took it back and bought a NFC float rod...

And a Nasci...

She's about 3, maybe 3 fiddy...

I'm not worried BM, I know plenty of people a hell of allot more violent than him, and I wouldn't even have to ask them for help....

#987772 - 04/09/18 07:46 AM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
yeah, except both parties had nothing wrong with what i did, they arent mad at me in any way, i have messages to prove that... the original accuser, is a liar, and never even booked a fvcking trip with the guy either... so whos the fvck up in that case?

Listen you little faggot
Im not on hear saying i can throw a 85 mph fast ball. you are the liar.
I did not lie about my complaint with that "guide" if you want to call him that. He stiffed us straight up for a full paid trip. Stay in your lane and don't talk about what you don't know about.

Edited by War-Paint (04/09/18 07:47 AM)

#987774 - 04/09/18 08:48 AM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Evo posted: "oh i got it fvcking resolved...

the land owner gave them 5 days to get all of the people out, and the trailer and cars, that was on Wed...

when i got into the arguement with the fat bitch that busted the windows out of her car, and her retarded fvckin husband, and the cops showed up, then came over here, i was talking with them and they told me that if i see anything at night from now on, call them, the house has been labeled a NARCO house, and the dude i was arguing with had a "lengthy and violent criminal history"...

then, just a bit ago, 2 cars showed up, dropped something off, then left, 30 seconds later, a Pierce County SHerriff truck came flying through going the same way as they did....

resolve...."

Evo,

Assuming for the moment that you're not part of the problem (and I'm not saying that you are or aren't), why don't you move away from that ghetto and live somewhere normal and live a normal life, without all the drug and gangbanger drama?

Sg

#987780 - 04/09/18 10:47 AM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: RICH G
The stock market is only gonna "teeter" with this massive volatility for so long and I think the hourglass is about to run out any time.

Fortunately you still have time to stack some precious metals so you can hedge yourself against this collision course we are headed towards with this imminent crash. It really takes a minimal investment to cover all your other investments.

When this is all said and done the Dow is going to be well under 10,000. This is gonna be the largest wealth transfer in human history when it goes down and its real close.

This is going to be the crash of all crashes which will result in a system change and currency change. The federal reserve is likely to be disbanded and held liable before this is said and done, so anything you have in dollars, which is everything accept physical commodities is going to be worthless.

Many countries have already prepared for this, and the new system is already in place with china launching its "Gold Backed" Yuan last week.

Physical precious metals are still readily available and cheep, but they wont be at the snap of a finger.

Thanks, just bought 100k.

Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 365 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |