THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 16 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#988166 - 04/19/18 06:41 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? *** [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

...Special counsel Mueller addresses main stream media (MSM) fake news by stating many stories circulating about his investigation have been false.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9zwEVW47cY&feature=youtu.be

Washington times story entitled Robert Mueller’s warning: ‘Many’ news stories on Trump-Russia probe are wrong

Quote:
“If another outlet reports something, don’t run with it unless you have your own sourcing to back it up.”

Wouldn’t that be basic journalism 101??? Not in American MSM fake news propaganda. VERY VERY SAD.

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/16/robert-mueller-many-news-stories-trump-russia-prob/

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#988173 - 04/19/18 07:48 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
You would think that actual facts and independent sourcing would be the bedrock of journalism, but now it seems to be a unicorn.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#988186 - 04/19/18 11:26 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Freedom of the press is one of the most important things we have. It's pretty sad that you can't believe anything you read or hear. Journalism is dead, or on life support. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#988328 - 04/22/18 06:24 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

continuing on...

Interview with Chair Nunes House Intelligence Committee stated that through his committee’s oversight investigation to date, after receiving the electronic communication after long delay, that there was no official intelligence used to start the investigation in Russian collusion... How did this happen, the importance, and much more… Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT56i07AYuI&feature=youtu.be

#988354 - 04/23/18 12:24 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

...Beginning to connect the dots between Comey memos and no official intelligence used to start the investigation in alleged Trump-Russian collusion. Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yzaxhwZ-OM&feature=youtu.be

#988379 - 04/24/18 05:57 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

I don’t believe that we were born with an innate hatred for Trump and assume most of us don’t know him personally-- so how were our opinions formed of him?? By the same media that manipulates the masses with fake news propaganda?

The playing field was tilted as early as 2013 when laws were changed by Obama administration when the US government unbound the legal regulations against using propaganda against foreign audiences and American citizens. The intention is to sway public opinion by using television, radio, newspapers, and social media targeting the American and foreign people in controlled psy-ops.

It was reported on American Intelligence Media that NDAA used 75% of their $80,000,000 budget for Anti Trump propaganda in 2016 campaign.

Below--who is NDAA --also "Four billion dollars per year is spent by the Pentagon on propaganda aimed at the American public;
https://www.occupycorporatism.com/2013/0...inst-americans/

Edited by Lucky Louie (04/24/18 06:30 AM)

#988414 - 04/24/18 07:27 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Lucky Louie]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
assume most of us don’t know him personally-- so how were our opinions formed of him?? By the same media that manipulates the masses with fake news propaganda?

I formed my opinion by observations. Flaunts his wealth. Trophy skank wives. Combover hair. Overblown ego. The dumb fuckin [Bleeeeep!] that flies out of his mouth. You know....propaganda. beathead

#988415 - 04/24/18 07:28 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Oh yeah....REALITY TV .

#988418 - 04/25/18 06:22 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It was reported on American Intelligence Media that NDAA used 75% of their $80,000,000 budget for Anti Trump propaganda in 2016 campaign.

Below--who is NDAA --also "Four billion dollars per year is spent by the Pentagon on propaganda aimed at the American public;
https://www.occupycorporatism.com/2013/0...inst-americans/

So now we have billions of tax dollars being spent telling us how to think and vote.

It is becoming quite apparent the Trump anomaly by winning the president candidacy without strings attached and intent to change the status quo covering many decades of both Democrats and Republicans alike has some very powerful entities running scared.

Powerful but petrified enough to try and overthrow a sitting US president without credible evidence while once again denigrating our rights this time to attorney client privilege with the break into Cohan’s office and private residence even though cooperating by complying with authorities requests.

#988421 - 04/25/18 09:34 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: vapidangler
assume most of us don’t know him personally-- so how were our opinions formed of him?? By the same media that manipulates the masses with fake news propaganda?

I formed my opinion by observations. Flaunts his wealth. Trophy skank wives. Combover hair. Overblown ego. The dumb fuckin [Bleeeeep!] that flies out of his mouth. You know....propaganda. beathead

Exactly. Even if you take away everything the "fake news media" (anybody remember the last world leader to villify and discredit the mainstream media - boy, was he great) is putting out there, it's clear to anyone with a shred of moral character that he is an absolute scumbag. I can't think of another president who has behaved so despicably, before and after taking office. He's a racist, a misogynist, an adulterer, and a bully. Isn't that just about everything Americans DON'T want to be?

Apparently, Trump supporters don't hold common decency in high regard. Makes me think maybe they aren't such great people either, which is unfortunate. Of course, they probably have me pegged as an uber liberal pussy, which in their minds is even worse. The truth lies somewhere in the middle, but we'll probably never find it, because we have no will to look for it anymore. These are dangerous times in America.

#988424 - 04/25/18 10:51 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: FleaFlickr02]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
Of course, they probably have me pegged as an uber liberal pussy, which in their minds is even worse.

Journalists and politicians get the rope, communist liberals will be thrown from helicopters. MAGA! Malt Liquor!

#988430 - 04/25/18 01:18 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide
Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
Of course, they probably have me pegged as an uber liberal pussy, which in their minds is even worse.

Journalists and politicians get the rope, communist liberals will be thrown from helicopters. MAGA! Malt Liquor!

rofl

#988434 - 04/25/18 02:49 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Hey Hey Ho Ho. Out the heli door you go! Hey Hey Ho Ho. Out the heli door you go!

You can't run. You can't hide. You just won a chopper ride!

I'd probably make a good protester, if I cared. Apathy for the win.

#988446 - 04/26/18 06:28 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

The line in the sand for me is the trampling on our constitution/rights afforded by it regardless of party affiliation. The US Constitution is what sets this country apart from other countries and the NWO.

..…So what entities could Trump scare the bejeezus out of with campaign slogans like America first and drain the swamp that have the power to try to remove a sitting president?

The list is long…

Starting with the Deep state and their track record.

https://apjjf.org/2014/12/43/Peter-Dale-Scott/4206.html

Entitled: The Fates Of American Presidents Who Challenged The Deep State

“I believe that a significant shift in the relationship between public and deep state power occurred in the 1960s and 1970s, culminating in the Reagan Revolution of 1980. In this period five presidents sought to curtail the powers of the deep state. And as we shall see, the political careers of all five—Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford and Carter—were cut off in ways that were unusual. One president, Kennedy, was assassinated. Another, Nixon, was forced to resign...”

“In every case, one way or another, tensions between the presidents and the deep state helped terminate the careers of those in the White House...“

There is the Senior Executive Service(SES) part of the shadow government over 9000+strong that do not use the G1-G15 pay scale but pay starts at $144,000-$200,000 with bonus’s and tenure after one year to receive retirement for life. They believe they are above the law and the president as far as that goes since laws protect them from being fired by the president.

Trump had a remedy for that by adding the Holman clause in the latest budget where it now allows him at his discretion to pay $1.00 yearly wage for any employee receiving government wages. moose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

Effectively making the puppeteers pulling the strings---now the puppets. rofl

SES people were not elected and are running all the gov't agencies secretly in the background. They all (9000 approx.) make more money than the president.

“SES has 500 DOJ judges on payroll” and some of the media for instance like “Joe Scarbough is on the SES payroll being paid by taxpayer money while attacking Trump.” And many SES members are in positions that can keep Trump nominees from being appointed ---- and much more exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMuYU5euwfM

#988488 - 04/28/18 05:34 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

…Global financial network--another powerful force.

Instability, conflict, and war is big business to the powerful global financial network of bankers/financial institutions etc. Over the years where millions have died, trillions of dollars have been made.

Trump or any president wanting dialog and peace with other countries especially Russia and China is a threat to the status quo in which the shadow government is in place to protect.

The gift that keeps on giving since the 1950’s will decrease substantially if the peace process is accomplished in the Korean region.

SEOUL (Reuters) – “The leaders of North and South Korea signed a declaration on Friday agreeing to work for the “complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula”.
At their first summit in more than a decade, the two sides announced they would seek an agreement to establish “permanent” and “solid” peace on the peninsula.
The declaration included promises to pursue military arms reduction, cease “hostile acts,” turn their fortified border into a “peace zone,” and seek multilateral talks with other countries, such as the United States.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-north...a-idUSKBN1HY11I

In addition,

“The role that the Bank for International Settlements was envisioned by the global elite long ago.”

“[T]he powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations.”

“Sadly, the system that Quigley wrote about all the way back in 1975 has fully blossomed today. Every two months, the central bankers of the world travel to Switzerland for “Global Economy Meetings” in Basel.”

“At the table are the chiefs of the world’s biggest central banks, representing countries that annually produce more than $51 trillion of gross domestic product, three-quarters of the world’s economic output.”

https://www.activistpost.com/2014/07/the-head-of-central-bank-of-world-warns.html

#988491 - 04/28/18 08:41 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

The only way to really remove all of the unelected shitheads that are ruining this nation is to shoot them. With real ammunition from a real rifle. You will not take back this country through voting. It's a waste of time, and time is something we have very little of.

So listen here. The plan is that we move as many patriots as we can out to the Pacific Northwest and when we have enough men, we declare ourselves a new nation and take over Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and some of Montana and British Colombia. We will create a new constitutional republic similar to the one founded in 1776. The feds will send in the national guard and other troops, and we will hand them their asses.

We will kill wave after wave of them until they give up or they kill us. There is no better alternative. It's not pleasant, but men from generations past have done this and won. We can do it too. I'm confident that everything they throw at us short of nuclear annihilation can be beaten back by a well armed militia, and they won't nuke their own land.

#988498 - 04/29/18 06:17 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Unfortunately our rights are continually under attack and have diminished over time.

#988499 - 04/29/18 06:21 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

… Every two months, the central bankers of the world travel to Switzerland for “Global Economy Meetings” in Basel.”

“At the table are the chiefs of the world’s biggest central banks, representing countries that annually produce more than $51 trillion of gross domestic product, three-quarters of the world’s economic output.”

https://www.activistpost.com/2014/07/the-head-of-central-bank-of-world-warns.html

…It appears that the CIA and central bankers worked as partners over the years.

The CIA would run covert actions causing either internal civil wars or country against country conflicts/war or more.

“The United States CIA is running 50 covert actions, destabilizing further almost one third of the countries in the world today....” Circa 1987
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4069.htm Part 2

While the CIA controlled the media resulting in a controlled narrative of events.

“We're going to talk about how and why the U.S. manipulates the press”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4068.htm Part 1

Usually after a war a central bank is establish in that country for one reason or another…
“For example, just look at what has happened to some of the countries that were not considered to be “integrated” into the “global community”…”
“In 2001, the United States invaded Afghanistan. In 2003, Da Afghanistan Bank was established by presidential decree. Afghanistan has a modern central bank just like the rest of us.

-In 2003, the United States invaded Iraq. In early 2004, the Central Bank of Iraq was established to manage the Iraqi currency and integrate Iraq into the global financial system.”

“The only major nation on the globe that does not have a central bank is North Korea. Yes, there are some small island countries such as the Federated States of Micronesia that do not have a central bank, but even if you count them, more than 99.9% of the population of the world still lives in a country that has a central bank.”

“Central banks are specifically designed to trap nations in debt spirals from which they can never possibly escape. Today, the debt to GDP ratio for the entire planet is up to an all-time high record of 286 percent. Humanity is being enslaved by a perpetual debt machine, but most people are not even aware that it is happening.”
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-10/guess-how-many-nations-world-do-not-have-central-bank

The nagging question for me was if CIA and central bankers were working in concert so was there a common thread between them. I finally stumbled onto this.

“Allen Dulles created the CIA. The Dulles and Rockefeller families are cousins.”
Video entitled “The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Rothschild, Rockefeller and Morgan Families
http://humansarefree.com/2015/06/the-federal-reserve-cartel-rothschild.html

This link also goes into detail about banker history and how the assassination of US presidents and war of 1812 are tied to attempting to break the bondage by printing to replace with our own US currency from those in control of the money supply.

Quotes from the link above;

“The great debt that capitalists will see is made out of the war and must be used to control the valve of money.”

“BIS is the most powerful bank in the world, a global central bank for the Eight Families who control the private central banks of almost all Western and developing nations.”

“Most people living in the USA have no clue that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is a foreign agency. To be more accurate, the IRS is a foreign private corporation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and is the private “army” of the Federal Reserve (Fed).”

“Virtually unknown to the general public is the fact that the US Federal Reserve is a privately owned company, sitting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws.”

Federal Reserve history; Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox
“Ponzi scheme that pays off those first in line but needs ever expanding money supply for the scheme to work.” “Gold in Fort Knox, if still there, belongs to the privately owned federal reserve, not the US Gov’t.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB5LK-jihgk

#988525 - 04/30/18 05:23 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

…New World Order “The shadow forces behind the New World Order (NWO) are following a slow-paced agenda of total control over mankind and our planet's resources. David Icke coined it the "Totalitarian Tip-Toe," because "they" are making very small steps towards our complete and definitive enslavement…”

“As a result, the masses remain relatively unaware of the fact that their liberties are being gradually taken away, while the power of the NWO octopus grows steadily...”

“These 13 Families Rule the World: The Shadow Forces Behind the NWO
1. Rothschild(Bauer or Bower)
2. Bruce
3. Cavendish (Kennedy)
4. De Medici
5. Hanover
6. Hapsburg
7. Krupp
8. Plantagenet
9. Rockefeller
10. Romanov
11. Sinclair (St. Clair)
12. Warburg (del Banco)
13. Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)”
http://humansarefree.com/2014/10/exposing-shadow-forces-behind-nwo.html

“The creation of the New World Order (NWO) agenda was put in motion by the infamous character, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the one who decided to control the entire planet by any means necessary…”
“Their objectives are as follows:
1) Abolition of all ordered governments
2) Abolition of private property
3) Abolition of inheritance
4) Abolition of patriotism
5) Abolition of the family
6) Abolition of religion
7) Creation of a world government”

“We must war against all prevailing ideas of religion, of the state, of country, of patriotism. The idea of God is the keynote of a perverted civilization. It must be destroyed.”---Trumps actions show he is clearly not in agreement.
http://humansarefree.com/2013/10/the-complete-history-of-freemasonry-and.html

The NWO has ran unimpeded by both democrat and republican US presidents for over 25 years since Bush Sr. speech on New World Order stating "when we are successful and we will be”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g&feature=youtu.be

Clinton agrees with Bush Sr.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j1b5RlXQkk

Bush Jr., Obama, then add if Hillary won either a 4-8 year term-- all following suit-- just Google. That would be close to 35 yrs. of unimpeded progress of the NWO agenda downgrading our rights and religious freedom essentially complying with NWO objectives. There is no place for US Constitution with NWO.

Lord Jacob Rothschild has boasted that the New World Order will have full control over humanity by the year 2018. An issue of the Rothschild controlled Economist magazine published in 1988 openly told its readers that a world currency would be in place by 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4vqi2_cCKY

Not only does Trump scare the bejeesus out of war profiteers by promoting peace with restored relationships with countries especially China and Russia but also these ties could progress with the US moving to the emergence of an alternate financial system, replacing crumbing status quo, which would threaten their power enormously.

.—OR-- these Trump ties and possible future alliances could delay or destroy Rothschild’s vision of the NWO being in place by 2018 if at all.

The last thing NWO or Central banks would want is someone messing with the status quo.

#988528 - 04/30/18 08:24 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

I thought only criminals had rights?

Page 7 of 16 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 947 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |