THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#988551 - 05/01/18 06:10 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? *** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
The last thing NWO/Central banks would want is someone messing with the status quo.

Circling back who protects the status quo among other things?--- the shadow government Senior Executive Service.

It is unfathomable that an attempted coup d'état has occurred to overthrow the sitting president of the United States by corrupted government officials obtaining FISA warrants without credible evidence of a crime with the unverified Steele dossier bought and paid for by opponent’s political party.

Link below entitled; A rule of the FISA court bars the deliberate presentation of flawed evidence for a surveillance warrant
"Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe may have increased the legal jeopardy he’s facing and that four other top federal law enforcement officials are facing as well — by telling Congress in December 2017 that no surveillance warrants could be sought without using the undocumented Steele dossier.
The reason is simple: By the procedural rules governing surveillance warrant requests to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court, federal officials are barred from knowingly using undocumented evidence."

But thanks to the court’s “Woods Procedures,” that’s exactly what was done by McCabe. That’s also what was done by his former boss, then-FBI Director James Comey, former acting Attorney General Sally Yates, former acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente, and current Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/five-fbi-figures-may-pay-price-signing-fisa-warrants/

Like stated before at 17:25 (link below) the MSM is silent about a 99 page opinion from the FISA court regarding illegal FBI activity, illegal contractor activity, and improper disclosure of raw unauthorized intelligence of Americans…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964&feature=youtu.be

This continuing into the Special Counsel Mueller witch hunt looking for and not finding the Trump- Russian collusion because it never existed in the first place.

So instead of stopping there his boss Rosenstein in desperation allowed the expansion of the search concluding with the break into one of trump attorney’s office and house even though the president had stated afterward that Cohan was cooperating by submitting over a million documents. This desperation now has lead to the denigration of the Attorney – Client privilege. ----Shameful
https://www.voanews.com/a/fbi-raid-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-/4339287.html

The deep state is starting to crumble under the weight of all the deceit, lies, and corruption while high FBI personnel have been fired and reassigned.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5206875/New-FBI-chief-replaces-lawyer-amid-turmoil.html

What isn’t unfathomable is the bought and paid for fake news propaganda, to the tune of over $4 billion per year by various government entities, not using the T word--- treasonous act.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#988554 - 05/01/18 09:11 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Get a fuckin hobby, you fruitcake.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#988557 - 05/01/18 11:01 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

There we go---Dan S-- Todd’s ball washer #2. I know it must be a disappointment being a #2 but you just need to try harder or you will always be a #2. grin

I warned it could take a couple weeks when attempting to answer Todd’s question “ I don't even know where to start on this one. Why don't you go ahead and explain how this makes any sense at all?” regarding "You mean like the same faction of corrupt people in various governmental departments that are attempting to impeach the sitting US President by obtaining a FISA warrant without credible evidence of a crime while simultaneously ignoring constitutional rights?"

I might have ran over a bit but thank God Trump’s campaign pledge to drain the swamp is in progress with much more to come as he attempts to Make America Great Again. I'm not to happy with either party but Hillary wouldn't have done anything to uncover corruption because she was right in the middle of it.

This thread is back to regular programming…

unless you want to go over Trump's record breaking accomplishments for a first year president even with all this Russian collusion garbage hanging over his head. He must not have been to worried about it.

Full disclosure; as with previous administrations—not happy with all of it.

Have a good day

#988563 - 05/01/18 12:35 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Lucky Louie]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Get a fuckin hobby, you fruitcake.

Pretty sure this is it, Dan.

\unless you want to go over Trump's record breaking accomplishments for a first year president

By all means. Let's hear them. This should be good...especially if you say such "accomplishments" as:

1) Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation to the Supreme Court
2) The Travel Ban
3) The Wall /Immigration
4) Declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel
5) Withdrawal from Paris climate deal
6) Net Neutrality Repeal
7) ANWR
8) Rising the American Spirit and/or US Economy
9) The Stock Market
10) Twitter

I'm not listing the tax cut deal because all that has done is delay the inevitable for our economy. That still may or may not be an actual good thing. Too early to tell, so he get's a pass on that one.

rofl

#988565 - 05/01/18 02:11 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Ball Washing Hall of Fame

#988566 - 05/01/18 02:24 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

LL needs a fuckin drum of Kaopectate for the diarrhea of the mouth he has going on.

#988567 - 05/01/18 02:26 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: The Moderator]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: parker
\unless you want to go over Trump's record breaking accomplishments for a first year president

By all means. Let's hear them. This should be good...especially if you say such "accomplishments" as:

1) Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation to the Supreme Court
2) The Travel Ban
3) The Wall /Immigration
4) Declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel
5) Withdrawal from Paris climate deal
6) Net Neutrality Repeal
7) ANWR
8) Rising the American Spirit and/or US Economy
9) The Stock Market
10) Twitter

I'm not listing the tax cut deal because all that has done is delay the inevitable for our economy. That still may or may not be an actual good thing. Too early to tell, so he get's a pass on that one.

rofl

Fair enough,

In short, I like where the attempt is made to return or expand businesses in the USA instead of decade of shipping out of country. Increasing jobs now with the lowest unemployment for blacks and Hispanics in US history according to Trump in one of his latest speeches. Increasing GDP to almost double projected in the 4th qtr 3.75 GDP of what Obama stated as president 2% is the new norm. I also like Trump cutting purse strings to waste whether waste in countries, business, and organizations around the world and telling countries they are behind on their payments and it is time to pay up. He is putting America first on all negotiations which is a breath of fresh air. North Korea was of all intent and purposes supposed to create a WW3. Didn’t happen and peace is even possible. Syria bombings-- war outbreak didn’t happen—yet... Like stated in last post agree with some-- disagree with others.

You missed a few. rofl

Advocated for practical tertiary education
Advocated for skills-based immigration policies
American companies now expanding rather than shipping jobs overseas
Announced sanctions targeting Iran’s Revolutionary Guards
Appointed a Transportation Secretary who is modernizing air traffic control
Appointed an Education Secretary who is correcting abuses of Title IX
Appointed an EPA administrator who has rescinded over 30 regulations
Appointed an FDA director who is facilitating generic drug competition
Appointed an Interior Secretary to improve forest management and expand users of public lands
Approved the Keystone pipeline
Called for international support of Iranian protesters
Canceled school lunch program that failed to force children to eat unpopular foods
Constructed test models of the border fence
Convinced Japan and South Korea to increase defense spending
Convinced NATO members to honor minimum financial commitments
Decertified Iranian nuclear treaty and sent it to Senate as constitutionally required
Designated North Korea as a state-sponsor of terrorism
Eliminated prohibition on interstate health insurance sales
Ended abuses of the student loan forgiveness program
Ended forced provision of contraception by Catholic nunneries
Ended requirement for state funding of Planned Parenthood
Ended research into Y2K preparedness
Ended rule requiring employers to report pay data by gender and race
Expanded school-choice efforts
FCC has begun to dismantle unnecessary Internet “Neutrality” regulations
Foreign firms building plants and creating jobs in the U.S.
Improved rules of engagement for military in combat situations
Initiated resistance “sue and settle” tactics against EPA
Initiated sanctions on Venezuelan dictatorship
Introduced regulatory budgeting requiring agencies to rescind two rules to issue a new one
ISIS bombing ramped up from about 20 to 500 or more airstrikes per week
ISIS ground campaign intensified; Raqqa captured, its fighters surrendering in large numbers
Issued a National Security Strategy
Kate's Law passed House now pending in Senate
Leveraged U.S. contribution to UN budget to force 5 percent budget cut and reduce staffs
NLRB reversed rule making indirect employee control sufficient to be “joint employees”
Nominated 60 judges, 21 confirmed, none yet denied
Nominated a new Fed chief
Nominated one Supreme Court judge, who was confirmed
Obtained release of Aya Hijazi after three years in Egyptian prison
Obtained release of Caitlan Coleman and husband from Haqqani
Obtained release of UCLA basketball players from China
Raised awareness of Opioid addiction crisis
Recognized Jerusalem as Israeli capital and announced plan to move U.S. embassy there
Reduced excess size of two national parks in Utah
Reduced permanent staff in all Cabinet agencies except VA, HS and Interior
Reduced White House staff by 110
Repeal of ACA mandate included in tax change bill
Requested increased funding for missile defense in face of North Korean and Iranian threats.
Rescinded (temporarily) the Jones Act, facilitating speedier emergency shipments to Puerto Rico
Rescinded 2015 Waters of the United States rule
Rescinded ban drilling in the Arctic and coastal areas
Rescinded coal mining ban on public lands
Rescinded criminalization of accidental killing of migratory birds
Rescinded Cuban cash give-away
Rescinded the “Clean Power Plan”
Rescinded the “War on Coal”
Rescinded threat to pull funds from schools that prohibit transgenders picking their bathrooms
Rescinded Title IX “guidance letter” on sexual harassment
Restored policy barring federal funding of abortions overseas
Restoring military capability in the face of personnel shortages and equipment failures
Revamped U.S. space program, assigning ambitious new objectives
Revised rules for screening potential terrorist tourists
Sanctioned Venezuela for human rights violations
Sanctuary cities legislation passed House pending in Senate
Signed 74 legislative bills (13 reversing executive orders) and 23 joint resolutions into law
Signed comprehensive tax change bill containing most of the changes he proposed
Signed legislation opening Arctic Natural Wildlife Reserve [ANWR] to oil drilling
Signed legislation to expedite firing of incompetent VA officials
Supreme Court largely upheld ban on selected travelers
Taking steps to control the rogue Consumer Finance Protection Agency
Targeted MS13 gang members for priority deportation
The president’s lawyers announced a framework for restoring the separation of powers:

Congress should cease delegating its legislative power to the executive branch
Courts should stop rubber-stamping regulations and orders that lack force of law
Executive will end informal “guidance documents” that undermine due process
U.S. energy production is on the upswing
U.S. sorties and assisted forces reduced ISIS to 2 percent of the area controlled in 2016
Unemployment is at 4.1 percent, a 17-year low
Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord
Withdrew from UNESCO (a warning to other wasteful, overstaffed UN agencies

“Accomplishments are defined by campaign and post-election promises, not each person’s opinion of what is good and what is bad, a legitimate but different topic. Presidential accomplishments also include actions taken by subordinates that have at least presidential approval.
With that in mind, Mr. Trump’s accomplishments through December 2017 include at least the following 82:”
100 percent vote by UN Security Council to sanction North Korea.
41 percent decline in illegal southern border crossings
97,482 illegal immigrant arrests, 70 percent convicted of additional crimes, 52,169 expelled
Adopted a resolute policy on Afghanistan

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-first-year-his-top-82-accomplishments-786130

#988568 - 05/01/18 02:55 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline

Did I say a drum of Kaopectate?

Make that a tanker truck.

And bring some Kleenex to wipe the Trump jizz off his chin, too.

#988569 - 05/01/18 03:22 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Is that a lisp or a hair wrapped around your tooth TBW #2.

Damn --it looks like some of Todd’s cabal is back---like the good ol days.

#988570 - 05/01/18 03:40 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline

I don't get talking points from Todd the way you get them from Hannity, so go fvck yourself.

Or type out another novel of idiotic crap and I'll see if anyone has an oil tanker of Kaopectate for you.

#988571 - 05/01/18 04:13 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Like stated earlier I was just answering Todd’s question and I really don’t have anything else to add.

I guess play time is over.

Have a good day Dan S.

#988576 - 05/01/18 07:55 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Lucky Louie]
Ikissmykiss Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Snohomish County
I really don’t have anything else to add

Seriously? That's all you got?

Ike

#988577 - 05/01/18 08:07 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Ikissmykiss]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Ikissmykiss
I really don’t have anything else to add

Seriously? That's all you got?

Ike

Shhh Ike...don't encourage him or we'll just get another wall of text.

#988579 - 05/01/18 08:54 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Ikissmykiss Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Snohomish County
Fawk me...I wish I had that much spare time in a single month to research, copy, paste, and text. I'm glad Dan finally stood up and said something about it.

Honestly, I didn't read one word of that incessant drivel...I don't even know wtf he' talking about, I was just impressed by the sheer quantity of it.

What really got my goat though (no offense KK) was the ball washing rankings. Dan at #2? C'mon, lets be honest here...we all know Dan is not that great at washing Todds balls, and frankly, KK, who he ranked #1, ain't any better.

I'm questioning his sources....

Ike

Edited by Ikissmykiss (05/01/18 08:56 PM)

#988580 - 05/01/18 09:33 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

If you would have read the article you would have seen he copied and pasted it...

Some of y'all aren't very astute...

Tack ending the Korean war on that list however...

#988581 - 05/02/18 07:11 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Ikissmykiss]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Ikissmykiss
Fawk me...I wish I had that much spare time in a single month to research, copy, paste, and text. I'm glad Dan finally stood up and said something about it.

Honestly, I didn't read one word of that incessant drivel...I don't even know wtf he' talking about, I was just impressed by the sheer quantity of it.

What really got my goat though (no offense KK) was the ball washing rankings. Dan at #2? C'mon, lets be honest here...we all know Dan is not that great at washing Todds balls, and frankly, KK, who he ranked #1, ain't any better.

I'm questioning his sources....

Ike

Be careful what you wish for Ike; since my heart attack at the beginning of the year, I had time to burn so I decided to research Trumps claim about Fake news and things sort of snowballed from there.

Hint: The bottom line is this country is under assault by entrenched forces hell bent to destroy America and the cornerstone this country was built on, the constitution, while democrats and republicans alike stand idly by.

Trump just happens to be the person to attempt to combat those forces and by all rights he never should have been elected. A person that isn’t a puppet just isn’t allowed to be nominated let alone win the American presidency and these same dark forces alluded to in the pages you didn’t read are doing everything in their power to control or destroy him as he continues to drain the swamp.

Sorry, current rankings stand rofl --- more than likely will be pointed out why in other threads as it happens.

Edited by Lucky Louie (05/02/18 07:22 AM)

#988585 - 05/02/18 11:06 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline

I'm sure reading Russian propaganda about how Trump is saving America from the entrenched people in our government is great therapy for someone recovering from a heart attack.

Smart move.

You should try some rush hour commuting or tight rope walking next.

#988587 - 05/02/18 11:50 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA

This clown couldn't drain his toilet without help. His Cabinet is the swamp, and he's the one oozing around in the scuzz at the very bottom of the swamp.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#988588 - 05/02/18 12:00 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Evo
Tack ending the Korean war on that list however...

I didn't realize the Korean War had ended.

Hmmm.

OTOH, I also didn't realize that Al Gore invented the Internet.

Gore and Trump should have a lunch date. They can discuss all the wonderful things they never did.

PS. If anyone should get any US Street Cred for "ending the Korean War", it should be Dennis Rodman.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/earl...summit-happens/

rofl

since my heart attack at the beginning of the year=

Sorry about your heart attack, but this does bring up a Global Announcement for all Darksiders:

When (not if) you all have your hear attack (or 2nd) and keel over dead, please make sure your next of kin lets the Mods here on PP know your untimely demise. Get that in your Will and stuff!

You'd be doing us all a huge disservice here on the Darkside if any of you were to die and not have us know about it. I mean really, you die and it's your last chance for one last epic thread here on the Darkside in your honor? No deceased Darkside soul wants to miss out on that!

PS. Last Darksider standing, please turn off the server.

#988590 - 05/02/18 12:28 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Anybody heard from Hank? wink

Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1098 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |