THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#989398 - 05/18/18 02:43 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: The Moderator]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Parker is correct. The Parent's should be held accountable with the safe storage of guns in the household, especially with minors in the house. Also pour a lot of money for mental health, it's impossible for his Parents not to know he had a screw loose.

- Albert Einstein.

#989399 - 05/18/18 02:45 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

ok fag, how was that me blaming anything? i had stress from when someone lied... also I WON the case you stupid fvck....

i didnt create the drug epidemic, and it ISNT my fault that i have to interact with it, are you suggesting that i just hide in my house all day?

sorry, not a pussy like you Jake...

and the last one is dead on, if you dont believe me, talk to a Puyallup, Sumner, or PCSD cop... they will tell you the same sh!t....

so whats your excuse for having 2 dads and a Grindr account?

#989400 - 05/18/18 02:50 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo

so whats your excuse for having 2 dads

Lol

This brings up another scapegoat Evo has used many, many times to explain his life.

#989401 - 05/18/18 02:53 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
ok fag, how was that me blaming anything? i had stress from when someone lied... also I WON the case you stupid fvck....

i didnt create the drug epidemic, and it ISNT my fault that i have to interact with it, are you suggesting that i just hide in my house all day?

sorry, not a pussy like you Jake...

and the last one is dead on, if you dont believe me, talk to a Puyallup, Sumner, or PCSD cop... they will tell you the same sh!t....

so whats your excuse for having 2 dads and a Grindr account?

You seem upset.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#989402 - 05/18/18 02:58 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

not in the slightest...

does get rather odd that people complain about sh!t, yet do it themselves... you know, like when people say i threaten people, yet threaten people themselves....

only thing im a tad uspset about, is paying 3.60 a gallon for gas... other than that, im good... matter of fact, im gonna go to Sportsmans in a bit and grab some more gun sh!t....

Jake, there is no scapegoat... you are a dumb fvck that likes to bully people, then get upset when they dont fall over....

people like you are exactly whats wrong with society... people like you are the problem....

#989403 - 05/18/18 03:01 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

and seriously, im fvcking dumbfounded...

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FVCKING MIND, suggests killing a baby in its crib? how do you know how that baby is going to turn out? nah, just kill it....

kill your own if you ever plan on having one if that is your mindset, because clearly, that is showing the dangerous capabilities of liberal mentality....

#989404 - 05/18/18 03:04 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Still upset.

#989405 - 05/18/18 03:04 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Yah, Evo’s one cool level headed dude rofl

Fuckin delusions of grandeur back in action!

#989406 - 05/18/18 03:04 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Here's a shocker...the father of the shooter has a Facebook page, too, and it's full of his Trump, FoxNews, and NRA love...he probably cleaned the guns for his little prick of a Nazi rugrat before sending him to school today.

He should have been strangled in his crib, too, before he went and fathered an even bigger douchebag than himself. I hope he gets a 6x10 for the rest of his schitty life, too.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#989407 - 05/18/18 03:06 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

People generally aren't born Nazi shitbags...they usually learn it from their fascist Nazi shitbag parents.

Fish on...

Todd

#989408 - 05/18/18 03:14 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

heres another potential shocker, considering Gavin lived in Texas and i know a few people in the San Antonio and Dallas areas....

how do you know, that because of his name, he wasnt bullied by liberal fvcks calling him a Russian spy, and a host of other names...

i can get you proof that Texas isnt very friendly to people that arent 1, white, and 2, dont have names like Jason Smith....

so much so that kids want to kill themselves...

which Demetrious said he wanted to do, but "didnt have the courage" to do so....

he targeted one of his classes, no where else, which suggests to me, that this was bullying, as usual....

but change the subject....

and now, just because someone likes what Trump is doing, posts some articles from a well known news source, and an orginization that has done more for children and firearms safety than you, and every single one of your fvcking nutcase followers have ever done, makes them bad, and that they should die....

keep showing everyone what you really are... a hateful, bigoted, self entitled, racist fvck....

#989409 - 05/18/18 03:15 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FVCKING MIND, suggests killing a baby in its crib?

I pretty sure Todd was being facetious Nate....jeeez. Take a bong hit and go ride your dirt bike.

- Albert Einstein.

#989411 - 05/18/18 03:21 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It's a special world when a fuckin clown like Evo calls someone "a hateful, bigoted, self entitled, racist fvck" when that someone advocates for fascist neo-Nazis to stop shooting children in schools.

Fukk off, Evo...it's low grade morons like you, people so fuckin stupid that they don't even realize it, that are the reason we can't have nice things.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S.

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FVCKING MIND, suggests killing a baby in its crib?

I pretty sure Todd was being facetious Nate....jeeez. Take a bong hit and go ride your dirt bike.

Lol...I am sure Nate is googling long words right now in order to formulate another imbecilic response.

#989413 - 05/18/18 03:28 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i have plenty of nice sh!t, so what on gods earth are you even talking about?

and FYI, you keep showing exactly what i just said...

excellent fvckin work...

until you can find PROOF that he was a member of some Nazi group, then stop using the term... otherwise you just make yourself look dumber than you already have....

unless that Greek Orthodox Church he as on the dance team of, is a Nazi church....

dont ever have kids, you clearly cant handle it....

and i dont ride bikes anymore, i tend to hammer on sh!t and it gets dangerous, so i stopped riding them....

#989415 - 05/18/18 03:32 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

Still upset.

#989416 - 05/18/18 03:35 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Todd
This is the face of terrorism in the USA. It's not a brown or black person, it's these right wing neo-Nazis, homegrown assholes emboldened by having one in the White House.

In this case it was in fact a brown person, his mother is a Hispanic Latina (brown) and his father is Greek (brown). Look at the guy's face, he has black hair, brown eyes and olive skin. White people have fair hair, fair eyes and fair skin. Let me give you some example of white American names: Jack Williams, George Smith, Jim Ellsworth--at no time ever, has a white American been named, Dimitrios Pagourtzis.

How do you figure is a NAZI? He had a "bisexual pride" heart pin, an Isreali flag pin on one collar and a hammer and sickle pin on the other--last time I checked NAZIs killed homos, Jews and commies. Looks like was a communist gay rights activist who was bullied by his teachers. Homosexuals, pinkos and immigrants should be persecuted as much as they claim to be.

As for school shootings, I think there should be one every single day until they take the liberals, pedophiles and cultural marxists out of the schools. My only criticism is that I wish these shooters would be a little more selective in targeting the administrators, teachers, politicians and social activists instead of fellow students.

#989418 - 05/18/18 03:52 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

i have plenty of nice sh!t, so what on gods earth are you even talking about?

It's comments like this that show you are unlikely to ever display more than a third grade level of reading comprehension and writing aptitude. You are dumber than a box of rusty hammers.

Fish on...

Todd

#989419 - 05/18/18 03:53 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Still waiting for that proof he was a NAZI or Trump supporter.

#989421 - 05/18/18 03:54 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: Todd

It's not a brown or black person, it's these right wing neo-Nazis, homegrown assholes emboldened by having one in the White House.

I wonder how many Nazis are named Nikolas Cruz.
Look up some pics of mass shooters. In most cases it's glaringly obvious that they have psychological problems that have nothing to do with their political views.

#989422 - 05/18/18 03:56 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

This nutball with psychological problems also had Nazi and fascist pins on his jacket, and a Facebook page full of MAGA, just like his human turd old man.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cameron D., FlyingFish, NEfishLdo, shinnecock1
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
5 registered (Carcassman, wolverine, steely slammer, 2 invisible), 934 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645423 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |