THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#989423 - 05/18/18 03:58 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Todd
This nutball with psychological problems also had Nazi and fascist pins on his jacket, and a Facebook page full of MAGA, just like his human turd old man.

Both of those things are false. If so, post pics as proof.

#989425 - 05/18/18 03:59 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Todd, its comments like yours, that show that you are constantly full of sh!t, even more so than they people that you claim are....

only idiots like you have rusty hammers, mine are clean and fully functional...

SWW, he cant, wont, and has never admitted when he was wrong, just like when he told RICH he was a complete idiot, and full of sh!t for saying Trump would win....

howd that work out?

#989426 - 05/18/18 04:06 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: Evo

only idiots like you have rusty hammers, mine are clean and fully functional...

I have no idea WTF this is about. But I doubt anyone is surprised to hear you have tools that haven't been used to do any work.

#989427 - 05/18/18 04:07 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Todd is so full of sh!t, he doesn't give a single sh!t about dead kids. All he cares about is scoring "points" and his liberal narrative. That's why he immediately made up in his mind that this somehow has something to do with TRUMP and NAZIs. Even though Pagourtzis' facebook only briefly mentions Bernie Sanders and he wore homosexual, commie and Isreali pins. This is a crazy person, and has nothing to do with politics, except to libtards, because they have Trump Derangement Syndrome and everything is about MAGANAZITRUMP!

#989428 - 05/18/18 04:09 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Eat a dick, Evo. You are as clueless as they come.

My day is now complete.
No truer words on the internet.

#989429 - 05/18/18 04:13 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Go falsely accuse someone of something Tyler...

Fvckin pussy...

#989430 - 05/18/18 04:17 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

If by fascist, you mean communist or Israeli, I'll agree with you there. But I'm still waiting for pics of those NAZI pins on his jacket, plus those screenshots of his facebook saying anything about Trump. Since neither of these things exist, you can just admit you were wrong, Todd.

#989431 - 05/18/18 04:31 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

He may be talking about the iron cross that the media said was last given by the THIRD REICH!!!!

Problem is, the one he has, is the one of the Prussian army, and represents bravery, not the one of the Nazis...

#989432 - 05/18/18 04:32 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Oh and her had a pocket watch, super Nazi of him....

#989433 - 05/18/18 04:33 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Maybe Toff drank too much Malt Licker today?

#989434 - 05/18/18 04:34 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

The Iron Cross on his jacket is the Prussian version and was not in fact given out by NAZIs. The NAZIs took the Iron Cross and added a swastika to it, and that is the version that the NAZIs gave out. The difference between having a swastika and not having a swastika is like the difference between being a NAZI and not being a NAZI. Surely Todd is not so stupid to not know the difference between Prussia and NAZI Germany, so he must mean something else.

Still waiting on those TRUMP facebook posts that don't exist.

#989436 - 05/18/18 04:51 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/...a/285-553862431

http://time.com/5282754/santa-fe-shooting-suspect-dimitrios-pagourtzis/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dimitrios-pagourtzis-reportedly-idd-as-santa-fe-texas-shooting-suspect

http://wqad.com/2018/05/18/texas-school-...d-nazi-imagery/

https://www.jta.org/2018/05/18/top-headl...ring-nazi-cross

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44173960

His Facebook page has been deleted, so all you get is reporting that it was all MAGA'd up.

His old man's is still up, full of MAGA and NRA.

Another clue that he was a white American terrorist is that he was taken alive, of course.

Isn't this getting old yet?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#989437 - 05/18/18 05:05 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

OK, so your source on this is all fake news? Those aren't information sources, they are editorial opinion pieces. You are just repeating bullsh!t opinions that you read. If there was any actual Trump or Nazi stuff on his facebook page, the media would have made sure to take screenshots. No screenshots means it's made up BS.

You never even saw his facebook page, did you? I saw his fvcking facebook page myself before it was taken down, there was nothing political on there except one post about Bernie Sanders.

I don't give a sh!t about what his Dad's page says, most kids rebel against their parents beliefs and what his Dad politics are and what the shooters politics are, might not be the same. Don't change the subject. Furthermore, I just looked at his Dad's facebook page, it contains zero references to Trump, MAGA or the NRA. The closest it comes is that he "liked" Fox News and he "liked" a Fox News commentator, Dana Loesch. Why do you feel the need to misrepresent facts to suit your narrative?

There was also ZERO Nazi imagery in any of your links, unless you think the Prussian Iron Cross has something to do with the NAZIs? Why are you ignoring the Sickle and Hammer, a clear communist symbol? Why are you ignoring the gay pride pin? Why are you ignoring the Israeli flag pin. Just to focus on a Iron Cross, that is Prussian and not even NAZI? Because it doesn't fit your narrative, so these facts are discarded.

Whenever there is a shooting, the Libs go on this INSTANT tear, HOWLING about how they just HAD to be a Republican! Or a white man! Or a Christian! Or whatever flavor religion or race you HATE today! The fact is WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT HIS MOTIVES OR REASONS. YET. But sure lets beat the drum to ban guns and disparage an entire race of people based on their appearance.

So, to sit here and howl blame, is pure foolishness & horrid wishful thinking, on your part. This is a KID. He had numerous conflicting political symbols. He's not politically savvy yet. So its pretty safe to bet, that the "oh so tolerant" liberals were bullying him until he snapped...

So, you can stop the Liberal Howling now. When all the information comes out, THEN we'll know. Until then, STFU about blaming TRUMP, Republicans, or races of people. WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER THAN WE DO, WHAT HIS MOTIVES WERE!

MEANWHILE, STOP THE HATE! It only MAKES MORE SHOOTERS! When I read threads like this, it only makes me want to kill everyone to the left of Ayn Rand. GROW UP & TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN WORDS and ACTIONS, OF SPREADING THE HATE, BY STARTING SH!T THREADS LIKE THIS! Even the actual NAZIs didn't hate Jews as much as you hate Republicans, christians and white people. Look in the mirror, you are the hatemonger that you are looking to fight.

#989438 - 05/18/18 05:31 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

How can he be white when his dad is Greek and his mom is Hispanic?

rofl

Let the hate flow...

#989439 - 05/18/18 05:35 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Probably the same way he can be a pro-Israeli, pro-Homosexual, communist yet also be a NAZI.

#989440 - 05/18/18 05:36 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

i have plenty of nice sh!t

T.M.I.

- Albert Einstein.

#989442 - 05/18/18 05:38 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide

Probably the same way he can be a pro-Israeli, pro-Homosexual, communist yet also be a NAZI.

Wanna hit the lake? I'll get you a couple beers and run the boat... I have all the gear...

#989443 - 05/18/18 05:41 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Yeah kokes at the usual spot?

#989444 - 05/18/18 05:42 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

I guess we had better just get used to this $hit being part of growing up in America, because there's no political will to fix it, and even if there was, there's not much to be done about it anyway.

Take away guns? They'll start building bombs (this kid apparently had some). Throw a bunch if money at "mental health?" Yeah... That'll work....

I do think bad parenting is as much to blame for all these events as any of the BS we all throw out there. Gun-owning parents whose kids shoot people using their guns
should go to prison, right alongside their screwed-up progeny. Family capital punishment seems appropriate. I bet parents would be A LOT more careful with their guns if they knew they'd go down with their whacked-out kids when this happens.

#989445 - 05/18/18 05:44 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

This nutball with psychological problems also had Nazi and fascist pins on his jacket, and a Facebook page full of MAGA, just like his human turd old man.

Fish on...

Todd

I read the other day that one out of five kids 12 and under are on some type of psychotropic medicine. It seems like 90% of these shooters were on meds.

- Albert Einstein.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cameron D., FlyingFish, NEfishLdo, shinnecock1
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1089 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645423 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |