Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#990312 - 06/14/18 09:11 AM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: NickD90]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Originally Posted By: NickD90
JesusChristDan

Fire up Tinder and go get you some strange...

Thats some solid advice too. you should follow it Brudda! grin

I am living proof that leaving a crazy bitch that isnt right for ya can turn out great. I wont dive into all the details but [Bleeeeep!] I have stories....

#990313 - 06/14/18 09:18 AM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Being single again is seriously underrated ......
SF

#990314 - 06/14/18 09:26 AM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Sorry I meant she knows everybody in town. So it will be awkward. So maybe getting back in the saddle isn’t the best advice

#990318 - 06/14/18 10:20 AM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Rough hands.
HHHHmmmm.

Was her name Rosie?
Perhaps that would explain why the 2 of you know all the same people?

#990321 - 06/14/18 10:37 AM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Rough hands.
HHHHmmmm.

Was her name Rosie?
Perhaps that would explain why the 2 of you know all the same people?

Your rented kids is the best quote I’ll take it to heart.

#990332 - 06/14/18 12:09 PM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Dude I feel for ya................Honestly.
I've been the guy that dated the woman with someone's kids.
You will look back at this and laugh someday.
She did you a favor unless she's pregnant right now.
Better things are in your future.
You have total control of where you go from here.
Believe in yourself, be confident almost to the point of arrogance, get a puppy, and take it for a walk in a park or on the beach.
You will soon be training more than the puppy.

Oh yea and lets not forget that soon she will come sniffing back around cause it's a game for her crazy ass.
Be ready to say no.

#990339 - 06/14/18 12:59 PM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
On this episde of Ask The JackHammer:

Dear JackHammer,

It's been a week since I had a bad break up. She had kids and didn’t want anymore. Sucks. We got along so well, so rip me apart or give me advice please.

Sincerely,

Dwatkins

Dwatkins,

Hate to say it, but Todd has some great advice. If you have something you want, extract promises on the second date. No promises, no third date. Never say "yes" to a "never" woman.

As for kids, making a kid is too easy and way over rated, IMO. The hard part about any kid is parenting them to a level where they can succeed in life without having you screwed them up in the process of them getting there. You don't need to make your own kids to be the best parent in the world and unfortunately, too many kids these days will never get the parent(s) or parenting they really need or deserve.

If making a child is not an option, I would recommend adoption or fostering a baby in the future.

Age is also something to consider. Since you have not had kids of your own, I'll just say that it's a lot of damn hard work and I wouldn't want to take on that job and responsibility past a certain age. Conversely, no one wants their 50 year old Father out coaching Little League t-ball.

As hard as it is for The JackHammer to say this, I'd pass on the local woman/talent, man hands or not. Sounds like a recipe to either get heavily mocked in your community, or probably get some STD.

Take a break for a bit, but when you're ready, don't be afraid to go online. Yeah, there's a fair chunk of really broken and psycho crazies out there, but get a good pair of SIMMS and don't be afraid to wade through the mess and make a few casts. You'll find many biters, but a good one out there will eventually nibble on the line.

Lastly, as a general JackHammer Rule of Thumb for ALL of you reading out there:

NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.

#990343 - 06/14/18 01:48 PM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
Okay I’ll be honest. Took a girl home from the bar rough hands and as tall as me. She knows everybody here so I might I have [Bleeeeep!] up

Merg....book it. :>)

- Albert Einstein.

#990344 - 06/14/18 01:50 PM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Okay I’ll be honest. Took a girl home from the bar rough hands and as tall as me. She knows everybody here so I might I have [Bleeeeep!] up

Do you think she told Todd about it when she got home?

smile

That was greezy........lol

- Albert Einstein.

#990345 - 06/14/18 01:58 PM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I learned long ago to tell women what I want, and what I won't budge on...if that freaks them out, then good fuckin riddance.

Lack of ladies has not been a problem for me, so if it ain't broke, I ain't gonna fix it.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#990348 - 06/14/18 02:13 PM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

You should really listen to Parker.

Just about everything he said not to do above..........He has done........Twice.

#990349 - 06/14/18 02:26 PM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: Snake Pliskin]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
Pull up a chair and listen to a story Dwat….I married a woman with two kids. I was a good stepfather and we decided to have a child together, so we did. Nine months after he was born, she did a 180 and became a dictator....no more fishing, no more golf, no more anything....if I argued, she would threaten to leave to another state with him. So, I did nothing for five years. Finally couldn't take it anymore, so I divorced her.

She got my house, my boat, my car, $20K up front, $800/mo maintenance and $1,000 a month child support....and it was a shared custody settlement.

Just be thankful you didn't have a child with her....you never know what could have happened....especially if she wasn't all in on the idea.

Snake

Thanks for this. Puts my crap into perspective. And thanks to everyone’s advice you guys really are good people.

#990350 - 06/14/18 02:36 PM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
Pull up a chair and listen to a story Dwat….I married a woman with two kids. I was a good stepfather and we decided to have a child together, so we did. Nine months after he was born, she did a 180 and became a dictator....no more fishing, no more golf, no more anything....if I argued, she would threaten to leave to another state with him. So, I did nothing for five years. Finally couldn't take it anymore, so I divorced her.

She got my house, my boat, my car, $20K up front, $800/mo maintenance and $1,000 a month child support....and it was a shared custody settlement.

Just be thankful you didn't have a child with her....you never know what could have happened....especially if she wasn't all in on the idea.

Snake

Thanks for this. Puts my crap into perspective. And thanks to everyone’s advice you guys really are good people.

Every 18 year old Man in America should read Snakes post....the world would be a better place.

- Albert Einstein.

#990352 - 06/14/18 04:02 PM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

dem sum crazy biotches out there.

- Albert Einstein.

#990354 - 06/14/18 09:48 PM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Todd is right. That's standard 2nd date protocol.

I also plant a certain seed very early on and work in the "yeah, I can kinda be a diick or arsehole sometimes, is that going to be a problem?". They never say no because I'm one charming, good looking SOB. THEN! THEN! When the relationship has run its course (it always does) and they call me an arsehole for real (because I am), I chuckle and remind them of our original deal. This works every time if your goal is to see a woman literally unzip her soul from her earthly skin suit and fly about in a proper unadulterated fit of pure rage. 43 years in and still undefeated. It's quite brilliant actually.

#990360 - 06/15/18 07:50 AM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
You guys can talk all you want about disclosing who you are and asking for promises on the second date.....remember this: Men marry women hoping they never change, women marry men hoping to change them.

Snake

#990364 - 06/15/18 08:39 AM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
NickD90 Offline

Marriage? HAHAHAHA...that's adorable.

The point is that it's best to cover off on the big ticket items as soon as possible to avoid situations such as the one Dwat finds himself in.

For example, when Hank takes on a new lover, I'd imagine it's critically important for the union to decide who's the top and who's the bottom to avoid future cat fights and hearbreak.

#990366 - 06/15/18 09:02 AM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
NickD90 Offline

rofl

#990368 - 06/15/18 09:15 AM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

How do you know he is sitting and typing???

Are you two in the same room?

#990369 - 06/15/18 09:18 AM Re: Bad break up it’s been a week [Re: dwatkins]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
My advice is this - don't ask for relationship advice here.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 947 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |