THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1005162 - 03/08/19 05:24 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history ***** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
The economy won't be strong in two years. We'll be in a recession by then because Trump is a fuckin' retard and his economic policies are sh!t.

Book it.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1005166 - 03/08/19 05:30 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
The economy won't be strong in two years. We'll be in a recession by then because Trump is a fuckin' retard and his economic policies are sh!t.

Book it.

rofl

I'd bet you, but you can't be trusted to pay.

You're my bitch, Hank. You know I'm right, just like I almost always am, and you know you're wrong like you almost always are. Anyone can go look at our post history and tell.

I own you even more than Hillary Clinton does.

lol

#1005169 - 03/08/19 05:45 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Book it.

rofl

You're my bitch, Hank. You know I'm right, just like I almost always am, and you know you're wrong like you almost always are. Anyone can go look at our post history and tell.

lol

Get over yourself you big eared goofy looking midget. Hank would kick the dog chit out of you if he wanted. "Make me" quote by you shows the real whinybitch that you are. Always sucking the cock of whoever is against the right. Not a bad word about the worst prez ever.....was that because you share the same size ears. You always want to go with the grain here because your nuts have never dropped. You are the cowardly Lion of PP. BOOM !

- Albert Einstein.

#1005170 - 03/08/19 05:57 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Book it.

rofl

lol

Get over yourself you big eared goofy looking midget. Hank would kick the dog chit out of you if he wanted. "Make me" quote by you shows the real whinybitch that you are. Always sucking the cock of whoever is against the right. Not a bad word about the worst prez ever.....was that because you share the same size ears. You always want to go with the grain here because your nuts have never dropped. You are the cowardly Lion of PP. BOOM !

Go take a brain pill, pussy. My nuts dropped onto your wife's chin many times. Ask her.

It's cute that your come running to Hank's defense. Are you guys butt buddies? Are are you just fighting each other for a chance to suck Trump's cock?

I'm smarter than you are, I've fvcked more hot women than you have, I don't have to sponge off my parents, I don't have a faggoty little dog, and I don't suck dick like you do. Conclusion? You lose - I win.

Fvck off.

#1005171 - 03/08/19 06:01 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

Book it.

There is some trouble brewing. Household debt; past 90 days due on vehicles is way up; student loans festering. There's some good too. Real wages are up, tax returns are up, unemployment is at 3.8% etc. The ghost in the machine is the mix of increased real wages with record employment. That eats away at profits. If jobs growth remains relatively flat into September, look out. We'll see I guess.

If you are looking for a job or are thinking about switching employers for increased pay or improved quality of life, do it RIGHT NOW. Ask for more than you're worth, signing bonus, relocation pkgs or increased shared of stock. That's my $0.02.

#1005172 - 03/08/19 06:10 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Bull runs just don't last forever. The bear has to come and set things straight eventually.

Hank is a retard so he thinks I'm making some bold prediction. That's because he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about anything except fondling old dudes for x-rays. A bold prediction would be that the bull run is going to last, not that it's going to end and the economy is going to shrink.

That's what it fuckin' does.

BTW, I agree with your recommendations, Nick. Strike now while the iron is hot. Hesitation kills.

#1005177 - 03/08/19 06:35 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

"Make me". rofl And you flip Nate chit. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#1005178 - 03/08/19 06:38 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

The brain pill doesn't seem to be working yet.

You should come back later after it kicks in, dumbfuck.

Maybe one pill isn't enough any more. Have you asked your doctor if you should bump up your dose?

#1005183 - 03/09/19 08:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Here is the 268 page Bruce Orr transcript released friday regarding his 8 hour testimony behind closed doors in front of congressional over sight committee on August 28 2018.

Christopher Steele was being paid from 4 different sources-- the FBI, Hillary Clinton campaign, DNC, and Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska.---Russian collusion? The top echelon of the FBI has been cleared out with massive firings. Why?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...-force-released

This is just tip of the iceberg of what’s been requested to be declassified.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#1005184 - 03/09/19 08:38 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
In addition of anticipated Mueller’s report soon, some are looking for the declassification of these materials below also.

STATEMENTS & RELEASES
Statement from the Press Secretary
LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: September 17, 2018

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.

#1005234 - 03/10/19 10:07 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Judge Orders Release of Depositions of Christopher Steele and David Kramer on March 15 2019

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2019/02/28/judge-overrules-steele-deposition

Other questions to ponder for those researching the truth.

Is David Kramer associated to John McCain?
Did the FBI or any other abc government agencies pay Christopher Steele?
Did McCain tell the press he had obtained information from a former MI6 agent and was turning it over to the FBI? Why? Cover up if the FBI already paid for the dossier? Can a war hero be a traitor?
Trump wasn’t supposed to win.

Who or what is Sir Richard Dearlove, Stefen Halper, Christopher Steele, Hakluyt, any connections?, Alexander Downer?

Why are certain allies requesting Trump to not declass? Embarrassment or conspirators?

Get your popcorn ready.

#1005275 - 03/11/19 07:40 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

There are two investigations going on;

1) the IG Horowitz working in conjunction with Huber per Jeff Session's appointment with no leaks almost forgetting an investigation exists

and the polar opposite

2) the Mueller investigation where “the leaks that have been coming out of the FBI and DOJ since 2016 are unconscionable,” said retired FBI supervisory special agent James Gagliano. “ There’s a difference between whistle-blowing and leaking for self-serving or partisan purposes.”

I don’t quite follow the headline surprise below, since we have known on here about the Huber parallel investigation for quite some time.

SURPRISE It Exists: DOJ Finds Letter Ordering Scrutiny of Uranium One, Hillary Clinton

“John Huber has been working behind the scenes since Nov. 22, 2017 tasked to review of how the department handled the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium One issues” among other topics.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/doj-finds-...hillary-clinton

From U.S. Attorney Huber; Verified twitter account @USAttyHuber

US Attorneys thoroughly enjoyed our time with AG Barr this week. He is a solid, proven leader with a clear vision for the @DOJ. We will move forward with his priorities, hold offenders accountable, and advance the rule of law.

Warning shot over the bow of what to expect?

#1005305 - 03/11/19 01:19 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Loony and Spank are jerking off to photos of Trump's svelte golf bod, hoping that one day he will sign their tits, too.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1005307 - 03/11/19 01:30 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Fatso's tits are bigger than his wife's.

#1005360 - 03/12/19 09:20 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

It looks like part of the Dark Side Democrat (DSD) cabal has spoken. rofl

Stam parallel investigations with Mueller and Huber will work just fine. Dickwad Todd. Not only rhymes but fits just fine (vulgar, slang) A contemptible person; a fool.

Stam, dickwad, and #2 the tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists still pushing the Trump/Russian collusion narrative?

With the Release of Depositions of Christopher Steele and David Kramer on March 15 2019, I’m not going to jump ahead and talk about the declass that supposedly will shock the conscience of the American people according to the few that have read it behind closed doors in congress—maybe even shock the DSD cabal conspiracy theorists?

In addition, another IG Horowitz report to congress should be working its way out soon and then there is the curiosity surrounding the 83,000+ sealed indictments...

Carry on…

#1005369 - 03/12/19 10:42 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Hey look - it's Stam and the two cockgobblers.

lol

Work the balls, Louie. Hank has the shaft covered.

#1005377 - 03/12/19 12:04 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
are you sure you want a check? Wouldn't cash be a better way to go?

Do you not listen to RichG?

Gold.

It's all about gold.

Besides, if you try sending BitCoin in the mail, all the data bits seep through and fall out of the envelope.

#1005403 - 03/12/19 06:08 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: stam
I'm the guy that sees trump as a steaming pile of poop for any number of other reasons. I'm the guy that can't see your attraction to him, his style, or his ability, he's not the orange man to me...he's just a bad man playing a tune that some feel obligated to follow without giving any thought to what it will cost down the road.

Scroll through this list and let us know which one of the things OrangeManBad has done that piss you off the most.

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washi...promise-keeping

I tried but I couldn't make it through it due to the huge number of fkn popups. Just like you pop up here 60 times a day,you hack.

#1005407 - 03/12/19 07:03 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

On the heels of the released Bruce Orr transcript last Friday, Representative Doug Collins has released today the transcripts of testimony from former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page. The transcript is from two days of congressional testimony July 13th(165 pages) and July 16th, 2018 (205 pages).

Here are the 370 total released pages of Lisa pages transcript in the link below.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...onal-testimony/

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page told Congress earlier this summer that at the time Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel, the FBI had no proof of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.
This was more than nine months after the FBI had opened an investigation into possible cooperation between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.--- Mueller was appointed to look for a crime not investigate one?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201..._appointed.html

jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail

Parker--we will need a hangman icon for the alleged high treason traitors.

#1005410 - 03/12/19 07:05 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Louie has sh!t smeared on his bathroom walls and a ham sandwich in his sock drawer.

Heart attack #2 coming up.

Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Sidedrifter, 1 invisible), 1424 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |