was plunk fishing up at the bonni yesterday with the microbrews and friends.

youngest microbrew is goat walking the riprap rocks and stops and starts moving rocks like a starved honeybadger into a buried beehive.

takes him about 15 mins of hauling rocks about and says dad! it's a iPhone! but still just can't reach it. after further rock moving and snaking his arm into the crack he certainly pulls out a iPhone!!!

well outa curiosity he runs to the truck to put on a charger and sure enough it comes to life.

last night I get home and search through it and sure enough it works flawlessly. I send a text to someone who was had the most texts to the phone.

I just got a call from the owner who says he lost the phone 2 years ago!!! setting a hook into a sturgeon.

so I will be sending the phone back. dude said he'd send a finders fee to dawson.

45 mins later the buys were chasing a rabbit when the same microbrew holds up yet another cell phone! cripes this kid could find a bigfoot if he was up in the oly pen!!!

this phone however was a total piece of crap. hey Tod~Mod have you lost a cell phone at the bonni in the last 2 years?