What a four day weekend, the boat hooked 42 fish and landed 26, What a new start for me and my buddies with Vision Hooks. But there was a down side to everything as there is always. Sunday my partner tied into and landed a hog, Awaiting pics, it measured 39.5 by 22 don't know what it would have wieghed And then after taking alot of pics that day he forgot to reload the camara, Then came monday and it was my turn, Another Native hog, He fought like he didn't even know he was hooked just alot of hard pulling up and down the river, We brought him to the shallows with camara and tape in hand, he was measured at 43x23.5 I was over joyed until we discovered no film, Two other boats pulled over to admire the beast and they didn't have camares either. But he was a buet and very colored as he had been in the system awhile. we slid him back to the depths and my memories will live with me forever. he was the biggest I have hooked in 12 years I think. I have a 28.14 mounted and he reminded me of him. If anyone know the where about of bobs fish calc please advise me, As I have seemed to have lost it.....fish on and a happy new year