Just curious who uses it? I've been a cherry jello/borax guy for alot of years but decided to try a chemical cure for a change this past winter. I've used pro-cure, pro glo and Bob's cure before with ok results in the past also but mainly as experiments.

Anyway, back in December, I was going to pick up some pro-cure but they were out. The store did have the siberian cure though. It was the same size container for half the price so I thought "what the hell" I'll put a batch of eggs with it and see how they work........I've been using it ever since! They hold their color well, milk out great and the fish bite them aggressively. I'm sold on the cure.

The reason I started this post was out of curiosity more than anything. Siberian is a cure I never hear anyone mention yet it produces an equal, if not superior, bait(in my opinion) to the above mentioned cures. I will admit most chemical cures on the market do the job and none are actually "bad", I'm just curious if anyone else has discovered and is regularly using this cure like I am now......anyone?