Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#406546 - 01/21/08 01:11 AM Giants vs Patriots in super bowl
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
I wanted San Diego to win, and expected Green Bay to win. Lambeau, sold out since 1960, was silent as Favre and co trudged off the field. Little brother is going to the super bowl and will face judgement day at the hands of the Patriots. I'm rooting for the Giants but it will take a true miracle for them to pull it off.

#406551 - 01/21/08 01:25 AM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: fish4brains]
Blades™ Offline
Spawner

Loc: La La Land
I have been saying it all season that the Pats are going to the Superbowl this year.

#406552 - 01/21/08 01:40 AM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: Blades™]
Nordicfish1 Offline
Parr

Loc: Holy waters fished
Bottomline Pats are a machine well coached and every player expects more from each and every player each play and quarter.
Brady plays the full game without being hurt its lights out!
This game could and should be ugly but hats off to the kid brother who they wrote off all year I call myself Manning and a team who refused to loose when games mean something unlike a Seachicken or 12 and who bets Golf and other choices take Coach Hoggy to parts unknown as well.
Bret at G.B had a great year and he is a stud but mother time has made a dent as well.
Dont forget the great Alexander pay him 55 percent of the teams total salary and lets say slow mow without a fever anymore.
Might be wrong but I would think the Pats and big if Brady stays and plays the entire game and would break all records with the perfect season through the Superbowl.

#406559 - 01/21/08 07:30 AM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: Blades™]
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

Loc: Port Angeles
 Originally Posted By: Blades™
I have been saying it all season that the Pats are going to the Superbowl this year.

you must be a genious or something

#406564 - 01/21/08 09:24 AM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: Blades™]
fish4brains Offline

Originally Posted By: Blades™

That was kind of a no brainer...... but, good call!

#406566 - 01/21/08 10:45 AM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: fish4brains]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
I'm going to watch the Superbowl for one reason.........the commercials. I hate the Pats and Giants, I take that back, I hate the coaches: Belichick and Coughlin. Belichick is an arrogant, smug, torn-sweatshirt wearing, jerk who is where he is by riding on Brady's shoulders. Coughlin is a scowling, sour, jerk who looks like he just @#$% his pants. In last night's game he scolded his kicker for missing the FG, not once, not twice, but three times. Does he think Tynes purposely missed the FG? After Tynes did make the winning FG, if I was Tynes, I would have told Coughlin to kiss my a$$.

I hope the Giants win because I like their defense, but more importantly, I hope Favre comes back next year and goes to the Superbowl.

#406597 - 01/21/08 12:09 PM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: Snake Pliskin]
LoweDown Offline
Conquistador

Loc: Forks, WA
Yeah Snake I thought that too: "Hey Coach... GFY."

#406622 - 01/21/08 01:00 PM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: LoweDown]
Jaba'da butt Offline
Spawner

Loc: Kelso, wa.
A Boring Bowl to say the least, 2 east coast teams playing in the southwest sunshine, hope they all get sunburned and get a good case of Jock itch!!!

#406682 - 01/21/08 04:19 PM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: Jaba'da butt]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: WA
I hate Brady (but respect his stats) and can't stand the rest of the Pats, specially the cheaters (Bellichick and Harrison) and I don't like the Giants at ALL. Especially Eli.... Needless to say I won't watch it..

Will turn on the TV to watch Tom Petty perform at halftime though....

#406713 - 01/21/08 07:36 PM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
hohbomb73 Offline
D.E.A

Loc: in da hood
 Originally Posted By: Fish Hunter 07

How much do you think he's getting paid for that?

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat.

#406738 - 01/21/08 08:50 PM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: hohbomb73]
SquidKing Offline
Parr

Finally my team is the sh$t! Been a pats fan when they were the Boston Patriots. Stuck with them during the tough times. Boy things were tough. Made some nice coin the wild card year since I bet at the start of the playoffs! Maybe one day Seahawk fans will know this feeling. My wife hopes so!

Go Pats!

#406753 - 01/21/08 09:34 PM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: hohbomb73]
fish4brains Offline

Originally Posted By: hohbomb73

A quarter pound, a life alert endorsement, and a lil rascal.

#406758 - 01/21/08 09:49 PM Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl [Re: hohbomb73]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: hohbomb73

I'd like to know. Probably a s**tload...

I love Tom petty though. I'd listen to his music over anything else. Needless to say he's my favorite musician...

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1292 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |