Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#511874 - 06/01/09 12:01 AM Music Ideas
jackiepoo Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: University Place Washington
Well I am a music junkie to the bone. Been jamming on the guitar since I was 11 now I am almost 32. Love all types of tunes but the metal, rock, is the needle and the spoon for me. A band that I followed from the get go, Pearl Jam has some cool songs, re- issue /LIVE on their pearljam.com site. I am hoping with their playing of Conan and a few big festivals this summer they wind up at the gorge for a couple nights. A band a friend turned me on to I highly suggest is called Dredg. Check their my space sight out, and listen to their tracks posted. I saw em live a few months ago and the drummer is one of the best ever. Dude was playing sick beats with one hand while dropping piano lines at the same time. When he was using both arms Neal Pert would have to smile. The singer has this voice that just takes command of the whole venue from the get go. My favorite band Deftones has a bass player in a coma from being in a bad car wreck. Good dude all around. Check out their myspace page out too and you can kind of get a taste of their stuff. I recently started clicking on the albums icon and finding you can listen to entire albums for free. I highly suggest their second album Around the Fur. Fly em high and pave the streets with metal!

#511997 - 06/01/09 06:49 PM Re: Music Ideas [Re: jackiepoo]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
I've been listening to all of my The Black Keys albums for the last 2 weeks pretty much on a continuous loop. Just a phase I am in. I like them a lot, they play simple blues. They use minimal production, guitar and drums, and sound pretty raw on most songs. A lot like The White Stripes, and Led Zepplin, and a bunch of other blues-rock bands.

#512071 - 06/02/09 12:40 AM Re: Music Ideas [Re: Rocket Red]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Anything to make NP smile.

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#512429 - 06/03/09 08:24 PM Re: Music Ideas [Re: jackiepoo]
Marz Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Edmonds, WA

'nuff said.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1259 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |