Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1023762 - 03/05/20 12:37 PM Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity

Captains Log | Stardate 03.05.2020

Today begins our official start in joining greater society's grand experiment of "Social Distancing" AKA "Operation Fvckoff". I no longer have reason to venture into this contaminated unknown world and as such, will remain in my earthen habitat until further notice. Outside comms are in good standing. Supplies are stocked and spirits are high. My men (dogs) are eager and willing to take this journey with me. They are of resolute stature, sound mind and aim to serve me well. I look forward to their continued service and companionship.

To be certain, it is a long journey ahead for us, but with consistent internet access, good supply rationing, plenty of lube and positive outlooks, I feel that we will no doubt be successful in our endeavors. Until tomorrow's entry, I wish thee well.

Yours truly,

Captain NapD90
Starship Eat-a-Dick

Edited by NickD90 (03/05/20 09:11 PM)

#1023771 - 03/05/20 01:23 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: NickD90]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
My tech company not only recommends that all employees work from home, they have asked anyone over 60 to NOT come to the office at all.

Lots and lots of tech companies have canceled their annual conferences or might do them virtually at least.

#1023793 - 03/05/20 06:20 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Captain Nap90, best of wishes on your journey into the security of sanitation. May your alcohol be stout and refreshing, your lube be smooth and subtle, and your dogs remain best of friends. By the time you have to return back to civilization, there may be nothing left resembling life as you know it....welcome to Rich G's America

#1023812 - 03/06/20 08:58 AM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: Bent Metal]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

I have been taking full advantage of this and will isolate all weekend . People bother me anyway. I Just heard this actual conversation between some dude and some lady. Dude " what are you doin just standing here waiting for this place to open?" Woman "yeah" dude " its closed?"

No you stupid [Bleeeeep!] its open. How have we lasted this long as a species? I really believe most people have no brain. Just retardation.

#1023817 - 03/06/20 09:56 AM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
I have been taking full advantage of this and will isolate all weekend . People bother me anyway. I Just heard this actual conversation between some dude and some lady. Dude " what are you doin just standing here waiting for this place to open?" Woman "yeah" dude " its closed?"

No you stupid [Bleeeeep!] its open. How have we lasted this long as a species? I really believe most people have no brain. Just retardation.

Lol so true. People ask me questions all the time when the answer is plainly obvious right in front them. We have been trained to be so obedient, we don’t even try to think anymore.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1023818 - 03/06/20 10:12 AM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: NickD90]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Had a guy act like I was glowing with contamination his morning at Fred Meyer.
After he backed away the second time I told him "I'm not contaminated".

Social distancing has been in existence for years here Nick.
The Seattle Freeze is real, lol!
SF

#1023821 - 03/06/20 10:35 AM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: stonefish]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Everyone hates each other in California. It's amazing to me when people are nice to me. I'm on a scale of 10 being friendly and 1 being a complete dick and a recluse about a 5,maybe 6 on
a good day. Today I feel like a 3. Btw I'm running a crew,painting doors,figuring out how to leave town,and taking a dump,all while posting this . Amazing ,I'm a multi tasking master!

#1023827 - 03/06/20 12:28 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: NickD90]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Starship Eat-a-Dick, this is Darkside Command. Captain NapD90, You copy?

Awaiting further daily report.

Darkside Command, Over.

Did we lose contact with Captain NapD90 already?

We lost contact with Shoved-Up-Your-A$$ yesterday.

Damn. First it was Shoved-Up-Your-A$$ and now it's Eat-a-Dick.

Note: Darkside Command will remain at post for the duration. Good luck to all of you, and fingers crossed that the virus only kills the •bad• 4% of you here on the Darkside. smile

Darkside Command Out.

#1023830 - 03/06/20 01:48 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
Everyone hates each other in California. It's amazing to me when people are nice to me. I'm on a scale of 10 being friendly and 1 being a complete dick and a recluse...

For some reason that reminds me of the National Car rental commercial where he talks about skipping the counter, "I don't have to talk to any humans if I don't want to...and I don't."

BTW, I chose National a couple times so I don't have to talk to any humans...but there's a catch. Sure, you skip the counter, but the counter just gets moved to the car lot exit...where you sit in a longass line to GTFO.

#1023834 - 03/06/20 02:38 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

Darkside Command, this is Captain NapD90 from Starship EAD. I say, Darkside Command, this is Captain NapD90 from Starship EAD.

I read your copy. Confirmed, I read your copy. I was napping sir. Red Zone habitat is secure and all systems operational. I'm going to go back to napping now sir.

I will submit my daily Captains Log report post Reveille.

Captain NapD90
Starship Eat-a-Dick

Over & Out

Edited by NickD90 (03/06/20 02:40 PM)

#1023885 - 03/06/20 07:35 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

Captains Log | Stardate 03.06.2020

"Operation Fvckoff" is underway! It's is my pleasure to report that my men and I have made our first full day contained within the habitat, a highly successful one. Prior to 03.05 lights out, we partook in a human documentary called 'Ford v. Ferrari'. It was quite entertaining and enjoyable. Intermission brought treats of various sorts, which the men found delectable.

Upon this 'morns Reveille, I awoke and pooped. Throughout the day we accomplished many great things in preparation of our long journey. However, we did find enough time to steal a mid-day slumber, which the men appreciated. Chow this evening will be chicken pot pies & rocky road ice cream. Further, we've made plans to watch another human documentary called 'Parasite'. It has human Asians and parasites in it. What could go wrong?

On a high note, we did receive comms from Darkside Command and the honorable General Jackhammer. It's good to receive word from the Mother Ship in these trying times. I shall attempt to hale the good General tomorrow. Until then...

Yours truly,

Captain NapD90
Starship Eat-a-Dick

#1023956 - 03/07/20 10:11 AM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: NickD90]
RICH G
Unregistered

Not much to report here in East Jefferson County. One positive patient in the local hospital. Plenty of food, not much bear or spirits on hand, got some cannabis oil though I have saved for a rainy day. just waiting and watching at this point, nothing else to do really.

#1023980 - 03/07/20 12:08 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: NickD90]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Just drank some fancy vitamin powder and water. Gonna dig a clam and gum the chit out of em when hot.
I'm good.

#1023997 - 03/07/20 04:27 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Just drank some fancy vitamin powder and water. Gonna dig a clam and gum the chit out of em when hot.
I'm good.

What kind of clam are you gumming?

#1024008 - 03/07/20 08:14 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: NickD90]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

You need to ask?
Oh my.

#1024010 - 03/07/20 08:55 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
You need to ask?

Clean the sand out first

#1024017 - 03/07/20 10:57 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: Bent Metal]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

1 star

#1024181 - 03/08/20 08:37 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: NickD90]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Captain not NapD90 reporting.

Also bunkering down. Tonight's Quincy Jones ribs were killer. Gonna run out of beer one day. That'll suck.

Starship Blow Me, out.

#1024188 - 03/08/20 09:04 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

Captains Log | Stardate 03.08.2020

I took a break from my Captains' Log yesterday to further focus on tidying the habitat. For the second night in a row, comms went down during peak transmission times. Unsurprisingly, calls to interplanetary comms service station Frontier Communications have not been overly successful. I hope this does not cause further problems, as entertainment, is critical for moral during trying times.

Rations are in good supply. The men and I have been eating well as always. I did have to don my contamination suit yesterday and venture forth out into the Red Zone yesterday for additional smoking and habitat decontamination supplies. It was rather quiet and uneventful in the Red Zone.

Today, we worked hard again at making the habitat as clean as possible, but I'm afraid we still have a long ways to go. The men are eager to finish so they can get back to napping.

Yours truly,

Captain NapD90
Starship Eat-a-Dick

#1024192 - 03/08/20 09:50 PM Re: Social Distancing - A Daily Tracker for Prosterity [Re: DBS]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Friend of mine just brought me a bbq'd t bone,grilled potatoes and sparagus.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1407 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |