Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#529631 - 08/17/09 09:50 PM Thanks...
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Loc: Oregon Central Coast
To the hairy pitted, sundress wearin’, leather skinned woman who confronted me in front of the post office today, seething with anger and choking back tears, telling me "how much pain" my yellow lab was in, and that he "could die in minutes in this heat".

I'm glad you were able to overlook the fact he was still dripping from playing in my sprinkler, had a 3 gallon bucket of water to drink, and was in the open, exposed bed of my truck. I was also unaware it was, "140* in the back of that truck"...

After I pointed out the still wet hair and drinking water bucket, and you responded, half teary eyed, "can't you see how much pain he is in?" I hope you did not take it too personally that I then told you to, "go tell someone else how to run their life".

I would have told you how I really felt, but the fact that 8-10 people had gathered to witness your hysteria, and the 3 guys in business attire who were filming the whole event on their phones, resulted in me staying unusually reserved.

As I type this, my lab, Moose, is playfully dragging the sprinkler around my yard yet again, and is in fact, very much alive. A miracle, considering the near fatal experience he endured today.

You go smudge yourself down with some sage, maybe do a little chant or two, and steam up some tofu. I'm gonna go throw a few bumpers in the river to keep Moose in top form, so he's ready to retrieve all those tasty little birds I'll be gunning down in cold blood this fall.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to educate me about proper pet care bow tree thumbs

#529634 - 08/17/09 09:55 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: Twitch]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
I heard you can get an optional granola dispenser in the new Prius. laugh

#529636 - 08/17/09 09:57 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: Twitch]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

You'll have better luck finding her on that oregon fish site.

Edited by Lead Bouncer (08/17/09 09:58 PM)

#529641 - 08/17/09 10:03 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: Twitch]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
rofl rofl rofl applause

you bastard! rofl

#529655 - 08/17/09 10:36 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: fish4brains]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Originally Posted By: fish4brains
I heard you can get an optional granola dispenser in the new Prius. laugh

She was on foot! Literally patrolling up and down the block for more heartless bastards like myself who's sole existence is inhumane animal treatment. Should have been wearing a Vick Eagles jersey...

I half expected her to take my dog while I ran in to mail a package... Was a little concerned, as hippies are known to be like crackheads; crazy fast and maneuverable as African plains game.

#529666 - 08/17/09 10:55 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: Twitch]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
If Moose is anything like my lab, you should have let him out of the back of your rig and let him lick the stupid b!tch to death. rofl

Ya cant fix stupid.

Rusty Bell

#529677 - 08/17/09 11:34 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: sykofish]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Your monitor
Should have gone into the same hysteric fit and tried to take her to the hospital for heat stroke. She was obiviously showing signs of dehydration and dementia.

j7 2012

#529703 - 08/18/09 12:34 AM Re: Thanks... [Re: ]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Nice BWP, my neighbors are the opposite. They think if I'm gone, they may be stuck watching "Moose, a.k.a Marley". The 3 gal. wasn't for adequate hydration purposes...it's so there is enough weight he can't get nervous when I'm out of sight and pick the thing up and dump it all over.

People who care about pets are great. There are a lot of clueless people out there who think nothing of locking Fido in the back seat, then hitting the mall for a few hours.

People who are likely living in a tree somewhere, while roaming the streets by day and giving a guy a hard time, while I'm standing 3' from my "dying" dog, writing the address on a letter in a parking spot...well, power to them too I guess...just so long as it's not directed at me again!

Made for yet another eventful trip into town. I love visiting 'civilization'. Other highlights included 1, uno, a single pair, out of the package, mens tighty whities in the clearance basket at the check out of Bi-Mart. And Coolio's "Gangsters Paradise" playing over the in-store speakers...

#529713 - 08/18/09 01:10 AM Re: Thanks... [Re: Twitch]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Hey Twitch, go easy on the hippies! We love dogs. Well real dogs that is, not so much the foo foo and dust mop dogs. If those are really dogs.

Sg

#529721 - 08/18/09 02:14 AM Re: Thanks... [Re: Salmo g.]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
I'd have kicked her in the box and gotten her in a rear naked choke hold. That'd learn her.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#529739 - 08/18/09 04:32 AM Re: Thanks... [Re: Salmo g.]
Satan Offline
I love me

Loc: Around the way
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Hey Twitch, go easy on the hippies!

Sg

Hippies are gay!

#529762 - 08/18/09 11:15 AM Re: Thanks... [Re: Satan]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
That's a funny story!

At the Olympia (read-North Eugene) Farmers Market they have a pet patrol on hot days. If you are there for more than an hour you will hear at least 2 offender's get their license plates read over the loud speaker in a female, rude, accusatory tone saying something this: "The owner of a silver Topaz, license plate A26329B, your pet needs your attention badly!".

I was talking to the lady selling jerky/pepperoni and she said it happens every day, multiple times. I guess the rule is since it is an outdoor market you should bring Fido with you. They are quite militant about it.

That is the first place I have ever been called a breeder.

#529776 - 08/18/09 11:30 AM Re: Thanks... [Re: Dogfish]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
Originally Posted By: Dogfish
I'd have kicked her in the box and gotten her in a rear naked choke hold. That'd learn her.

rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#529782 - 08/18/09 11:46 AM Re: Thanks... [Re: ]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Originally Posted By: stam
you sure she was a hippie and not just a democrat?

Now that was funny right there rofl

#529802 - 08/18/09 12:55 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: Timber]
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kitsap Peninsula
A couple I knew in B'ham hit garage sales to buy stuff to resell. They bought a stuffed dog made from curly merino wool so it looked like a real dog thru a dirty car window. They came back to their car on a hot day and a weight-challenged heifer was in tears because their dog was not moving. They told her they were glad it was dead because they hated the little sh!t, got in the car and left. As they drove off, she was in hysterics, screaming and crying about how she had their license number and she was calling the cops. When animal control came by their house, they showed the dude the stuffed toy and he said how disgusted he gets and how much time is wasted because of the bogus reports from the do-gooders.
You are a pillar of self control. I think letting the Moose loose would have been the right thing to do. Lick her into submission.

#529951 - 08/18/09 08:11 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: Twitch]
EnglishPete Offline
The Duke of Death

Loc: Upyerarseland
Originally Posted By: Twitch
To the hairy pitted, sundress wearin’, leather skinned woman .

I'm gonna go throw a few bumpers in the river to keep Moose in top form, so he's ready to retrieve all those tasty little birds I'll be gunning down in cold blood this fall.

First, the proper term for her is "earthbiscuit", and second, as long as you use steel shot on the birds, it is all good. smile

Post Script:

Stay away from Stam, I learned on this site he is just a trouble maker.

What do Princess Diana and Pink Floyd have in common? Their biggest hit was the wall.

#529953 - 08/18/09 08:16 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: Satan]
RichardSimmons Offline
how does my ass look in these waders?

Loc: Onyourface
Originally Posted By: avid angler
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Hey Twitch, go easy on the hippies!

Sg

Hippies are gay!

No, they're just smelly! YAY!

"In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies." Katie (from Horton Hears a Who - 2008)

#530842 - 08/21/09 04:11 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: RichardSimmons]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

How can this happen on Bainbridge Island of all places?

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2009/aug/21/dog-left-in-car-on-bainbridge-island-found-dead/

Blog at the bottom is pretty brutal, one suggests "cooking" the owner at 120 in the oven

Damn Stam!

#530869 - 08/21/09 06:14 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: NOFISH]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: NOFISH
Blog at the bottom is pretty brutal, one suggests "cooking" the owner at 120 in the oven

Hmmmm.......baked long pork. I hear it goes well with a nice chianti and fava bean.

Ideally, I'd think you'd want to brine 'em up for about 24 hours and smoke at approx 220 for 3-4 hours - depending on chunk size. I'd also think hickory would be OK.

Puts new meaning to the term: "It will smoke up fine!"

PS. Are zombies OK to eat once they are dead - (like head chopped off kinda dead)? Or, are zombies kinda like humpies in that once they are dead, they are pretty much only good for fertilizer for the garden?

Just askin' for when the impending zombie invasion happens. Seems a shame to waste a perfectly good zombie.....I hear they made good pets, but one can only have so many zombie pets.....

#530871 - 08/21/09 06:26 PM Re: Thanks... [Re: The Moderator]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

You pose a lot of questions grasshopper........none of which I have intimate knowledge of to share with you as I'm Zombie illiterate.......best of luck in your quest grin

Damn Stam!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Banana Slama
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 333 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |