LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#996787 - 11/14/18 01:01 PM What would Jesus do?
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Any idea?

#996807 - 11/14/18 03:05 PM Re: What would Jesus do? [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster
And I like to point out what a fuktard you are.

What a fun place this Dark Side is. thumbs

Jesus would turn Hank into an old queen. Wait...

#996875 - 11/15/18 09:16 AM Re: What would Jesus do? [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: stam
I've sat down with both Vapid and Hank.....they both seemed pretty squared away to me.

Here's vapid and his squared away house-painting crew... smile

rofl That's fuckin great. Finally Hank,after 30000 posts you put up a gem.

#996876 - 11/15/18 09:17 AM Re: What would Jesus do? [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: stam
I've sat down with both Vapid and Hank.....they both seemed pretty squared away to me.

That's right we had dinner in Tillamook. I need to get up n fish there again. Ole Rusty needs some entertainment.

#996895 - 11/15/18 11:43 AM Re: What would Jesus do? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Tillamook?

Sounds cheesy.

#996932 - 11/15/18 03:29 PM Re: What would Jesus do? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Tillamook?

Sounds cheesy.

Try the county smoker. Get the honey glazed jerky. Fressh. You're welcome.

#997048 - 11/16/18 06:43 PM Re: What would Jesus do? [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Were you up there before The Guide Shop on Wilson River Hwy burned to the ground?

I lived up there right around the time when the Guide shop burned. They had a mean cup o clam chowder. My favorite was summer fishing steelhead in the Nestucca. I would hit the Cheese factory for cheese curds(squeaky cheese) and the country smoker for a couple pepperoni sticks and some jerky(honey glazed,the best) . I'd fish the hell out of that river. I fished the hell out of all those coastal streams. Loved it. Headed to the Trinity Monday for 4 days. But I gotta get back up there and play . It's a cool area.

#997050 - 11/16/18 06:52 PM Re: What would Jesus do? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: vapidangler

Were you up there before The Guide Shop on Wilson River Hwy burned to the ground?

I lived up there right around the time when the Guide shop burned. They had a mean cup o clam chowder. My favorite was summer fishing steelhead in the Nestucca. I would hit the Cheese factory for cheese curds(squeaky cheese) and the country smoker for a couple pepperoni sticks and some jerky(honey glazed,the best) . I'd fish the hell out of that river. I fished the hell out of all those coastal streams. Loved it. Headed to the Trinity Monday for 4 days. But I gotta get back up there and play . It's a cool area.

I've had many good breakfast's at the guide shop. Did they ever rebuild the place? My best bud and I use to drift there several times a Winter, the Trask and the Nestucca, many good memories there.

- Albert Einstein.

#997056 - 11/16/18 07:14 PM Re: What would Jesus do? [Re: Sol Duc]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

I've had many good breakfast's at the guide shop. Did they ever rebuild the place? My best bud and I use to drift there several times a Winter, the Trask and the Nestucca, many good memories there.

I don't believe they did. Shame really. There was a restauraunt up river on the south side of the highway on the wilson that had killer breakfasts. The Trask is my favorite winter river in that area. I got smoked by a large hen one day,on eggs and a corky. Wild fish around 15 at least,

#997057 - 11/16/18 07:16 PM Re: What would Jesus do? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

That river would get punched and be out for weeks. The Stucca always cleared sooner along with the Salmon river.

- Albert Einstein.

#997058 - 11/16/18 07:20 PM Re: What would Jesus do? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

I don't believe they did. Shame really. There was a restauraunt up river on the south side of the highway on the wilson that had killer breakfasts. The Trask is my favorite winter river in that area. I got smoked by a large hen one day,on eggs and a corky. Wild fish around 15 at least,

That was a prime piece of real estate, beautiful spot.

- Albert Einstein.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1229 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |