Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#299524 - 05/04/05 10:55 AM Clyde McBrayer Thanks YOU
Fishinnut Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Monroe, Washington
I received a call the other night from Clyde McBrayer to thank me for helping him save his position as a commissioner. He is really a nice guy. We had a nice long conversation and I told him we got the word out (not just me). The sportfishing community is the one that did all of the emailing and phone calling. So this is a thank you to all of you that helped. What is needed now is to know which senators need to be worked on next. Could you email me your senator’s response as to which way they were going to vote, for or against him? Mine said that she would take it under consideration. She did not respond that she would support or not. This was a cop out or no to me. I am going to put a list together with your information on which senators we need to work on to get him approved by the senate. I don't believe this battle is over and is being worked on again by the commercials quietly, like the way they popped in this meeting into the legislature at the last minute. Please email me your senator’s responses or even a quick modified version. Send them to rgarner755@aol.com
Thank you
Ron Garner
PSA Sno-King Pres.
Join the Puget Sound Anglers Sno-King Chapter. Meets second Thursday of every month at the SCS Center, 220 Railroad Ave. Edmonds, WA 98020 at 6:30pm Two buildings south of the Edmonds Ferry on the beach.

#299526 - 05/04/05 11:54 AM Re: Clyde McBrayer Thanks YOU
kjackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Port Townend, WA
I got no response from Hargrove, and considering he'll bend over backwards to reply to constituents, it's pretty obvious why...not to mention his committee vote.

Keith

#299527 - 05/04/05 12:08 PM Re: Clyde McBrayer Thanks YOU
Fishinnut Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Monroe, Washington
Hargrove was against Clyde.
Thanks
Ron
Join the Puget Sound Anglers Sno-King Chapter. Meets second Thursday of every month at the SCS Center, 220 Railroad Ave. Edmonds, WA 98020 at 6:30pm Two buildings south of the Edmonds Ferry on the beach.

#299528 - 05/04/05 01:46 PM Re: Clyde McBrayer Thanks YOU
bushbear Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Sequim
For those who might have been wondering how the vote in the Senate Natural Resources committee went on Clyde McBrayer, the motion was “Do Not Confirm” and a “yes” vote was a vote against keeping Clyde on the Commission. The official vote was:

Jacobson...yes

Doumit...yes

Spanel...yes

Morten...yes

Hargrove...yes

Oke...no

Fraser...no

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1421 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |