I received a call the other night from Clyde McBrayer to thank me for helping him save his position as a commissioner. He is really a nice guy. We had a nice long conversation and I told him we got the word out (not just me). The sportfishing community is the one that did all of the emailing and phone calling. So this is a thank you to all of you that helped. What is needed now is to know which senators need to be worked on next. Could you email me your senator’s response as to which way they were going to vote, for or against him? Mine said that she would take it under consideration. She did not respond that she would support or not. This was a cop out or no to me. I am going to put a list together with your information on which senators we need to work on to get him approved by the senate. I don't believe this battle is over and is being worked on again by the commercials quietly, like the way they popped in this meeting into the legislature at the last minute. Please email me your senator’s responses or even a quick modified version. Send them to rgarner755@aol.com
Thank you
Ron Garner
PSA Sno-King Pres.
Join the Puget Sound Anglers Sno-King Chapter. Meets second Thursday of every month at the SCS Center, 220 Railroad Ave. Edmonds, WA 98020 at 6:30pm Two buildings south of the Edmonds Ferry on the beach.