Hit Puyallup on both saturday and sunday with SLAMINSALMON2, silverkiller, and SK's mom.

Saturday:
Fished from 8:00am to 3:30pm on the Puyallup. I caught 3 humpies(released) around 10am and a nice 6lb hatchery silver buck(kept) at 3pm. Kyle(SLAMINSALMON2) caught 4 humpies(released) throughout the day. Brandon(silverkiller) caught zero but didn't fish very hard. Brandon's mom landed and released 3 humpies. Did best on rocket red corkies and white yarn. Hardly anyone was catching fish except humpies, only saw like 2 other silvers caught all day by a crap load of fishermen.

Saturday Evening:
After fishing the Puyallup we hit the Carbon and each caught and released over 30 humpies from 4-6pm. Brandon also C&R'ed a bronze 12lb native king.

Sunday:
Hit the Puyallup from 9:00am to 3:00pm with Kyle, Brandon, and Brandon's stepdad(Jason). I hooked and lost 2 silvers. Kyle hooked and lost 2 silvers. Brandon forgot his liscense and couldn't fish. Jason caught and released a few humpies. Very slow. After that Kyle and me went and hit the Carbon from 3:30pm to 7:00pm and Kyle C&R'ed 50 humpies and I C&R'ed 49 humpies.

Curtis