I've raised a few pheasants this year (60+), mainly to train Cedar, my yellow lab. All tagged up on the state bird bands and all, so we're legit on the birds. Anyway, I have a few properties where I could do a release of birds, essentially hour by hour, allowing kids to hunt behind their dog, or my dog. Birds specifically released between each hunt. Strictly put and take. This would be on private land, absolutely minimal pressure. 2 kids hunting per hour, etc. Looking to do this the kids hunting weekend in either Grays Harbor or Thurston County. The GH county property has much more land.

Kids would need all licenses, hunter ed, hunter orange, etc. Their own frearm is a plus, but we might have a loaner 20 gauge or two available. Maybe a single shot and a pump.

My boys and I would probably float for ducks on Saturday, so it would be a Sunday show. This would be on September 25th, I believe, 8am-4pm.

Not looking to make this a pay event, just have some fun with kids. This would be an opportunity to get some kids into birds without going to a State release site, great for a kid's first bird in a safe environment.

Anyway, I know a few guys here with kids that would have first dibs, but I thought I would throw that out there.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.