LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92140 - 07/06/00 05:50 PM Green, what a joke!!!
Brian Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Seattle
Let me tell you, I don't think that I'll ever go back to the green agian! My girlfriend and I were stopping by Flaming Geyser State Park on the 2nd. We were coming home from Greenwater for the nice weekend. I have never seen more kyackers on the stinking river in my life. I'm not just talking one hole I'm talking every hole!!! The funny thing is that I don't even think they know there being rude by floating right down the middle of you stinking drift!!!! I must of counted well over 100 boats on the river. It would be nice if they would just float on by but no, they have to do a little trick or row upstream again and do it all over again!!! This just pisses me off somethimes! Sorry if you I'm being pissy but don't we have rights too?

#92141 - 07/06/00 06:04 PM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
lureman Offline
Egg

Loc: Oak Harbor Washington, United...
if you have a drift boat you should ignore them and run them over with the boat. you should also carry a gun with you just in case one of them gets pissed off. you could also hide in the woods and shoot them with a pellet gun.

#92142 - 07/06/00 07:26 PM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
Doubletake Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Duvall, Wa.
That's a little stiff isn't it? I hate to admit it but they probably have no idea they are messin with your fishing. I suppose they have a right to be on the water just like jet skis, sleds and driftboats. Just need to deal with it with a little courtesy.

#92143 - 07/06/00 07:28 PM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
Doubletake Offline
Returning Adult

That's a little stiff isn't it? I hate to admit it but they probably have no idea they are messin with your fishing. I suppose they have a right to be on the water just like jet skis, sleds and driftboats. Just need to deal with it with a little courtesy.

Doubletake

#92144 - 07/06/00 08:19 PM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
ACEag Offline
Egg

Loc: coos bay, oregon, USA
Oh well fishing for kyackers is fun...

#92145 - 07/06/00 08:58 PM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: spanaway,wash, 98387us
ok lurman, i defended you the other day for some rather disruptive lanuage. Well now the gloves are off. We had a local law enforcement officer here from your area and we do not like the way you and or he tried to deal with little problems, ie: get the gun out and shout yaker's?
Give us a brak, we are here for fishing, not for disruptive attatudes that will distroy what alot of us are trying to improve.
Yes the yaker's did not know they were distrubing a hole, but they don't have motors and most i have run into are freindly and curtiuos if asked.

So lureman shape up or get shipped out, we dontt want that and need that type of people on this board.

And if you think iam blowing something up your a**, just keep it up and BOB will let you know when it's too much.

elmtree (woody)

#92146 - 07/06/00 10:09 PM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
Hairball Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Lynnwood
Lureman is fishslayer Just ignore the little punk

#92147 - 07/07/00 12:59 AM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Loc: Forks, WA & Soldotna, AK
He is ... and he's gone

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#92148 - 07/07/00 01:08 AM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
Doubletake Offline
Returning Adult

Bob, I appreciate your style and also this great BB you have. Job well done, Thanks for all the effort.

Doubletake

#92149 - 07/07/00 02:25 AM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
I had a pleasant encounter with a couple of kayakers a few weeks ago. They came up on the rock and asked if they could go thru our fishing hole. They seemed a little interested about the fishing and asked a few questions about summer runs. Surprised the heck out of us.

#92150 - 07/07/00 07:39 AM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
Aerofly Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Seattle
We all need to show some class and be able to share the river, not use a gun. Let them know we as a fisherman and women are good people too!

#92151 - 07/07/00 11:03 AM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
Chaulk another one up for the REALLY BIG ONE !!! ....how was he able to post and be unregistered?

------------------
Row Quietly and fish a Cataraft }<<(('>----<'))>>{
Release all Wild Fish

#92152 - 07/08/00 04:41 AM Re: Green, what a joke!!!
a. d. pose Offline
Alevin

Loc: Shoreline
Thanks for cleaning house Bob, I'm still concerned that there's still a loose cannon creeping around the fishing holes, potentially tarnishing the image of sportsfisherpersons especially now that he's clandestinely wheedled information about the Samish. To think that this guy is an Island County Sheriff, and a racist at that. If anyone out there knows him personally, please educate him that the world, let alone our little niche of the country isn't big enough for his ignorance. Too bad it isn't as easy to delete him from our ranks as easy as it was to delete him from this board.

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Salmo g., wolverine), 1097 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645398 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |