As I read this thread for the second time I'm laughing just as hard as the first time. I'm normally fishing in the forks area or south, but I also beat the water at blue creek at least once a year, in fifteen + years I've foul hooked only a couple fish and one was in the side clear back by the dorsal. I think that most of you that are saying that the fish here are snagged, probably don't fish there. For myself I can say MY FISH ARE HOOKED IN THE MOUTH!!. You can't tell me that I'm "flossing" these fish when I'm at the bottom of my drift shooting 4 to 5 feet of line down the slot, maybe these fish are yawning as I shoot them line and that's how I hook them in the mouth, get real !!. I know guys that fish there that are very good fisherman, and they hook their fish IN THE MOUTH, my family that fish there with me hook their fish IN THE MOUTH. For myself I'm not crazy about fishing the Cowlitz, but it's a sure bet to get a couple of hatchery slabs in the smoker for the Holidays. So be careful on who you call a snagger.