Originally Posted By: ondarvr
So here痴 a little more to the story

I moved from my place on the Sky, which I loved, I was going to happily retire there, to the Spokane River Arm of Lake Roosevelt, it was a big change.

Snohomish County bought my property to turn it back into natural terrain, they plan to demo everything in the next week or so. I sold it to them at well below market value for that purpose.

The new adventure on the East side of the state has begun. I found a remote place several miles down a dusty dirt road, right on the water again. This place is amazingly quiet, with cool nights and sunny days, I get up early to sit on the deck and watch the sun come up, this morning the Turkeys made there rounds and some trout are jumping, plus the coffee is hot.

A friend came over to stay for a few days, he brought his young son along to experience the outdoors. Yesterday we hiked and found deer carcasses that had been picked clean, young boys love bones. Then did a little fishing. Today well look for sheds, bones, tracks, check the game cams, then prepare a fish and crawdad BBQ.

Then start another adventure tomorrow.

You are living the dream, sir. Congratulations.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames