Originally Posted By: NickD90
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Originally Posted By: NickD90
Chinese KTV. Top floor of the building. High rollers only. Whatever your pleasure. Only the best of the very best get to work the top floor. She was the very best of the best of the best. I wouldn't doubt my company owner spent $100K US that night. Do you have any idea what can be bought in China with a $100K US cash? Whatever your pleasure.

I are not a smart man...

So, your company bought everyone hookers?

Yes. Very expensive ones. It's how a lot of business is done in other places around the world. What you do with your "company" for the night is up to you. Nobody forces anything upon you. Some guys don't come out at all and stay in their hotel rooms. Some guys go out and just hang. Some go back to their rooms with their new friend. Up to you. I was the newby so they voted to give me the pick of the litter. All drinks, food and drugs are free. Candy dishes of pills just laying there. DO NOT EAT THOSE PILLS!!!

My gal's English name was "Smiley". I think I still have that translated convo on my cell. It's the funniest, most akward thing ever.

I would have taken her back to the room and pretty much did what Nap did, unless they had some table games like Chinese Checkers.....lol