Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
Rich,some people don't have a pot to piss in or a windowe to throw it out of. You live in a fuckin bubble. There are millions who live in inner cities,who have kids to support,who have measly sayings. Your statements show me just exactly how narrow your world view is. Maybe you should stop being so goddamn selfish and try and help others. That would make you not only a good American in my eyes,but a good human being. Instead of all for one ,you have the motto of all for me. We are all in this together,like it or not. You are being an asshat.

I personally don't need 1200 bucks to survive this. But that doesn't gve me the right to say that nobody else should get any assistance. Call me mushy but I actually give a fvck about people.

+1

Rich brings no value whatsoever to this nation. We'd be better off with him gone.

As an individual, that's the lowest score you can possibly get. Rich is right there with child molesters and rapists as far as I'm concerned. It's all about him, and fvck everyone else.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames