Todd, you get your medical advice from VIce and Racheal Maddow, maybe a splash of Anderson Cooper too...

you constantly blab about sh!t they say, always against Trump, and then when you get proven wrong, in this case Fauci himself saying in 2005 that chloroquine and its little, safer brother, Hydroxychloroquine, worked absolutely well against coronaviruses, and then a large medical society that is full of the best doctors in the world says there is a 90 percent survival rate while using it, you resort to calling names...

wanna know why that is?

because you have SH!T... you have no answer, and you know you are wrong...

simple thing to do would be to post up a link from the NIH, stating everything they have said in the past was bullsh!t and wrong...

the reason you cant and wont, is because it doesnt exist, and never will exist...

you are the epitomy of kook, and are far far past the Rich level of psychofvckingkookidnes, and you should really REALLY see a doctor about your mental health stability...

there is clearly something wrong up there with you, and are on par with James Hodgkinson, and honestly, i wouldnt put it past you with your brain activity to possibly do something like he did...

keep getting your medical advice from far left news anchors, i get mine from actual medical professionals, and always will...

you are a left wing extremist, and are going to pass the point of no return if you dont fvcking check yourself...