I am not threatening physical violence. I am simply being honest in that you have your way of dealing with things that you don't like, and I have my way of dealing with things that I don't like. If you want to turn me in for lining, you'll have the Balls to do it right out in front of God and everybody and deal with my wrath while we wait for the Fish Cops to get there. If you want to avoid all that, then you can always sneak off into the bushes and call the Fish Cops in private.... However, that would exhibit a fundamental lack of Balls on your part, and I personally would rather be called a Snagger, or anything for that matter, then to have to live with myself knowing I didn't even have the Balls to handle a situation like a real man. Also, I am not rationalizing lining. I have never once tried to give some reason that would make lining OK. I have simply said that I line fish, I enjoy lining fish, and that I am very good at it. I have also said that if you have a problem with lining, then don't do it. There if no rationalization at all. I don't have to rationalize anything. The other thing that I would like to address is the legality in lining. By now you guys should be familiar enough with me and my opinions on this matter to know that I am not overly concerned with the legality of the whole lining issue. However, I will say this on the subject: Knowing something and proving something are two totally different things. Secondly, there are several condradictions in the Game laws... Enough so that I could beat any kind of Lining rap they could stick me with. Lastly, just because something is Legal, doesn't mean it is right to do. To the same token, just because something is Illegal, doesn't mean it is wrong to do. For example, it is legal in most states to marry your second cousin (Hey Y'All might be familiar with this law) but just because it is legal, does that make it right?