i couldn't resist, i'm normally a very nice fisherman, but this guy really made me mad! i was fishing a stretch of river where a thread of the river comes back into the main river, creating a point to stand on, between slow and fast moving water. the fish were stacked up in there, and for a short while i had the whole place all to my self, after fishing for about an hour i see this guy come walking down the bar towards me. this is a two person whole, so i figured he would stand above me and fish there, but oh...i was so wrong. he comes down to me and says hey do you mind if i fish below you? this is a total no..no.., and i told him no, i was fishing that spot, and there wasn't really any room for him to stand below me, but that he was more than welcome to fish above me. it was as if i was talking to a wall! then i took a good look at the guy, he didn't have any waders on! so i changed my mind about mid sentence, and said "oh sure go ahead and fish below me! just wade down the gravel point a little bit", and guess what that is what he did! he was in water just past his ankles, and i could instantly see the effects of the cold water on his feet! about ten minutes later, he asks me if i would MOVE so he could stand where i was, and i could trade him spots. at this point i took my stand and told him, i wasn't going to do that! i was real nice about it, i didn't get nasty. well, he decided to stay where he was. he only lasted about another 20 min. and he was done! his feet were so cold he couldn't take it anymore! I loved it! instead of dealing with the guy for a couple of hours, i got rid of him in a 1/2 hour. I was quite proud of myslef! and ya know what shortly after he left, i caught my second hatchery silver and was done for the day! for once a doughball doesn't win!!!!!!! laugh laugh