Heres my take on Vision. First I will tell you that I switched to Visions this Fall after Salmon and all my worm rigs and cheater rigs are tied on Visions now! I have tested them on the Bogy the other week and the results were outstanding! We missed 2 fish out of a few! Thats to be expected when multiple hookups are happenin.
There almost or as sharp as Gammies and under half the cost! Thats the biggie for me as Gammies were getting very expensive in the quantities I go thru.
As far as quality goes there darn consistant but I havent used the big ones yet and Ive heard they are less consistant but Vision was working on that in the beginning.
Appearance: Black and red hooks look good but not as consistantly finished as Gammies. But Ill easily overlook that factor. Thats also one of the reasons Gammies are SOOOO expensive. The one thing Im wondering is if the finish will flake off if sprayed with WD-40 in my hook box as they did when I bought a pack back when they started. I had a very disposable income then so cost was never an issue so I never really gave them a second look.
I will spray them this week and let you all know what the outcome is and if they do flake is there something in the process that can be altered to cure this? I carry alot of hooks with me so when they get damp I spray every once in a while so they dont rust. oes anyone else?
All in all a exellent hook and I have ordered a bunch more.

Keep up the good work guys...

Bob D