Here's the deal. I bought a pontoon boat about a month ago and today was its maiden voyage. We put in on this little river I know and about fifteen minutes into the trip, as I'm back oaring around a big root wad, The #$%^%$@! seat comes off of the frame! I lost my balance and went over backwards, right off the back of the boat! The boat and I were swept into the root wad and the boat got sucked under and popped up on the other side. I made it to shore (barely) and was able to find both the boat and the seat. When I looked at the seat to see what the hell happened, The studs had actually pulled out of the seat. It looks like they were glued in at the factory. The psser about the whole thing is that when I went into the water, I lost a custom tied loomis with a vintage ABU Cardinal 4 on it. The seat is obviously faulty, otherwise it would've held together a little longer than 15 minutes, so I think I should be entitled to a full refund of the purchase price of the boat, but I also feel that the manufacturer of the boat owes me a new rod and reel. Do I have a leg to stand on?