Well Bardo I my self a quarter Choctaw Indian and choose not to absorb any benefits from my heritage. I am not saying "KILL" anyone. The fact of the matter is that the trail of tears dried up many years ago. How long should should they mourn the loss of our heritage? How long should a human mourn the loss of another human?....... Anyhow that is another tangent not meant for this site.
All I am trying to succeed in by eliminating nets physically is SAMENESS. DR. Martin Luther King Jr.(yet another great American) wrote about it in his letter from an Alabama jail. I do not have any words to actually quote from that transcript. but you should get an idea what SAMENESS means from my little example sentence below:

I got a rod and reel in hand, everyone else should only have a rod and reel in hand.

THe United States Government has more than compensated the tribes for their persecution. Remember we escaped the wrath of England, where is our checks in the mail????? God this would be a great trailer to Affirmitive Action rip...... but this is a Fishing website. laugh

ENUMCLAW IS A GREAT PLACE TO GET HAY. JUST DRIVE DOWN THE PICKLE FACTORY ROAD AND YOU WILL SEE THE SIGNS. ALSO PICK UP A COPY OF THE COURIER HERALD AND THEIR WILL BE ADVERTISEMENTS "HAY FOR SALE".