Bardo,
I've heard of a recent finding of a body. it dates back older than the indians. They think it looks like a caucasian body eek . Could it be the indians stole the land from the vikings? Also how has land been taken over since the begining of time? WAR! I have seen something that has made me so sick i almost went over to fight the tribal netters. I think it was october i was down on lake washington at the boat launch in kenmore the first day it opened for silvers and they were everywhere! i had about 5 hook ups. the next day i went back down and there were no fish anywhere. then i see the tribal fishers coming to the boat launch. we find a few stripped carcasses here and there.we confronted them about it and they got really defensive and started saying my friend and i couldn't catch fish. i called wdfw 4 times but those Q***RS wouldnt do anything. i have the whole thing on videotape if you want to see it. I could go on for days about this subject!

Tyler

laugh laugh BAN ALL NETS!!!!! laugh laugh