I'll type it slower this time, because it doesn't seem to be sticking for some reason.

What...does...a...Muslim...person...look...like?

Turbin and flying carpet? Cmon, I thought this was going to be a simple question.

Or is it that nobody wants to admit that pretty much anyone other than Pastey White Boy over there can be Muslim? And wouldn't it be interesting if Pastey White Boy WAS a Muslim? Betcha he could be. That 16 year old white-breaded American who nosed his plane into the B of A building wasn't, but he was a Taliban supporter according to his suicide note.

Folks, I'm not against tight security. We NEED it to make us feel better. But it should include EVERYONE. Anglos, blacks, latinos, Asians, fly-whippers, bait tossers, and hardware flingers (yes, ESPECIALLY them). And everyone equally. Inconvenience all of them. Embarrass all of them in front of their families EQUALLY.

Terrorists don't have a dress code, nor are they exclusive to a particular global region. And the MINUTE that we start profiling one group more than the rest is the moment that the other group takes advantage of it. Maybe not for the same cause, but certainly for the same result.