I hope you dont mind me making this post but I felt it important and wanted to pass this on.
I was listening to Lars Larson,(radio)in Portland today while I was at work.A man called in and said he ordered a new Dell computer for his business.Weekend Combat Handguns.He is involved in making handgun products and sport shooting.
Dell turned him down because of the word combat in his name.Then stated policy as to terrorist activities and things of the sort.He read the complete letter on the air.They came off as trying to be a good American Co.
What it all boils down to after some research is Dell Computers is a supporter of H.C.I. or,Handgun Control Inc.And is pro gun control.As is A.O.L!!!
I know that with the prices of computers so low,lots of people are buying,and I really hope you all take a look at another product instead of supporting these jerks.
I also know a lot of you are hunters and gun owners so I just wanted to pass this info on.Thanks for letting me use this space to air my gripes.