ok but aol does help run the advertising for ebay. "closely"

Internet giants eBay, Inc. (NASDAQ:eBay) and America Online are expanding their relationship with a new three-year marketing deal that expands eBay's advertising and promotion across AOL Time Warner (NYSE:AOL), AOL's parent company, brands. The companies, which have had a working relationship since 1997, will collaborate closely on developing marketing solutions for eBay across a range of AOL Time Warner's online, print and television properties.

eBay will also continue to have a prominent presence across America Online's domestic and international family of brands, including AOL, AOL.com, CompuServe, Netscape, and AOL's
Digital City.

SO why support a company who supports a company who supports gun control. Yahoo and EBay work together.. so why support a company who supports a company who supports gun control. so no ebay or yahoo..
not much left...i am sure yahoo works with alot of companies! so hmm.. go take yourself back up to the woods... oh and another thing.. fshnhnt i never said i didnt support gun control

you can hate me if you want. i have my opinions.. but just so you know i dont hate you wink

i love you all