not here to fight about that Gooose. I am a fly fisherman and a fly fishing club member. I am as connected to the "common" angler as it gets. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the leadership of WT who has been to Argentina or NewZealand or who could even begin to imagine being able to afford such a trip. Some of the leading members are very close personal friends and almost as dirt poor as me. not all fly fishers are the suburban driving white collares yuppies you believe them to be. and Damn few steelhead fly fishers are that way.

Having said all that.... That is not even remotely the issue here. The issue here is that WDFW is killing lots of ESA listed chinook salmon with no plans to lessen the problem even thought they were told to over a year ago. They are by their actions telling the federal government, puget sound chinook and me and you to go to hell! They are doing it with so much foreknowledge it can only be intentional. From that I can only draw one assumption. The managment of WDFW does not care if Puget Sound chinook go extinct!!!!! That is exactly what thier actions show!