Yeah that Avatar is gayer than a male thong.

I got sprayed at Rainbow Valley about 14 years ago. A bunch of hillbilly fratboy types decided they'd pile in the 4x4 pickup and go trash some hippies--So my buddy and I were walking by when they started in on some guy walking alone (of course) and they said the typical stupid redneck [Bleeeeep!] --"Hey F*ggot!!"

The guy says [Bleeeeep!] off, so all 10 of the inbreds pile out of the truck and rush the guy. The dude whips out his can of spray and empties the whole can-- on every last one of them-- straight into thier stupid faces. Unfortunately there was a light breeze so my buddy and I got eyes and lungs full of the [Bleeeeep!] too.

Spent the rest of the evening and my shroom trip trying to wash out my eye's & throat with Stroh's.

I wasn't mad at the poor guy he'd have probably been beaten to death, and at least he choose a nonlethal means of dealing with those retarded a$$hats, which is more than I can say for myself.

It wasnt all bad though, some hippy chick took sympathy on me and gave me "special attention" all night long.