The case for taking out Sadam Hussein was made years ago. He is a brutal tyrant. He should have been dealt with a long time ago, and it's our fault for not finishing the job. He should have assumed room temperature over a decade ago. I'm bored an tired with all of this concensus cr*p. The rest of the world doesn't wait for concensus when they come knocking on the door for aid and food for their people. Why is it that most of them run for cover, unless their rumps are hanging out in the wind. Then the big, bad, evil, greedy Americans come marching in to save the day.

If/when we go to war, we owe it to our troops to support them 100% without fail. We are blessed to have fine young men and women in our armed forces to help protect our country and our interests abroad. Right, wrong, or indifferent, sack up and support our troops

On the other hand, we can wait for Iraq for to fully develop a full blown nuke or biological weapon, provide it to some terrorists, to unleash another round of terror on our country. I fully believe that Bin Laden and his cronies in (Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Kuwait, along with numerous other countries) would love the opportunity. Then we'll be b*tching about how we didn't do anything.

The bottom line is it is very easy to sit back in a chair and be critical of people who make decisions. You always have history, to say judge what could have been done. If it's a Republican/Democrat thing, then get off your A**, and vote at every local, state, and national election. Then you have the right to biatch. Our forefathers died to give you that right.

I'm done rambling now. Too much damn coffee this morning.