Plunker,
Look do you really think I'd shoot somebody(yea you probably do slap )...No,.... I can give you a list of my references and people who know me who'd support me and know my decency and respect for people. You were attacking, so I responded by forceful defense back at you. You upset me and other folks and I felt like the ol' kid again ready for a school fight! Bringing up the fact that I pulled my replies off wasn't helpful -after the fact.

It sounded like you might be a bigoted person though as you made the comment/comparison about anti-gun people being the same people as anti-keep fishing folks and that is untrue and totally unfair.

I don't think I need a spiritual counselor as I am a Jew who attends services and practices peaceful ways of living. Again, you are "guessing" who I am and not addressing the truths. Like I said, I was "GUESSING" who you were to merely show that your biase was straying into gray areas that do not have merit or truth to them. And again you used "guessing" -assuming to describe me as a drug user -I do not use drugs nor ever will. That was kinda funny though! laugh Do you not like the truth? Yes, I deleted my earlier posts Because I could see it was rediculous to leave my arguments on this thread -arguements going no where..... I should have just not posted and kept my thoughts and frustrations to myself. I did think you were being unfair to some people though including me.....that's probably why I spoke up! Go look at the poll.... I rebute my hasty comments I made earlier in anger and have deleted them respectfully. I respect the fact that you believe in what you stand for but why go about it criticizing others in such a degrading fashion? I will forget about this arguement and I will pass my forgiveness on.... I hope Bob deletes this thread....it's just a headache to anyone reading it!
Enough said, DB
P.S. By the way, where did you dig up my last name?

"There are two sides to every coin, but yet in still they are the same"
"Courtesy and deference are the oil of society. Be yourself since anonymity breeds obnoxiousness."