Funniest was for me a couple of days ago, me and a freind floated about a quater of a mile down the river on a piece of shelf ice until we reached my car. Was pretty nervous, but in the end was glad we did it. Two summers ago during a fishing tournament a guy was in a major rush to get out, the took off the saftey chain and the cord connected to the winch. My freind told him that isn't a good idea, the guy said he has done this plenty of times. We we pushed off and were on our way out, and we look back and the boat is sliding off the trailer. Was one of the nastiest sounds when the lower unit was skidding on the cement, the boat slid about halfway off the trailer when it stopped. Or when float fishing, I was mending my line and a goose flew into it and proceeded to spool me, luckily I was able to get the line connected to my float and pull on it until its feather popped out, the goose wouldn't let me get near it without it hissing at me.

The saddiest thing is seeing two ducks dead in one day all wrapped up in mono, mad me really angry. Or seeing two guys is spring catching steelhead cutting them open alive taking their roe and tossing them back.